Scalise: If GOP didn't win the House, do you think the public would know about the Biden docs?

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
so maybe if a Republican president wins in 2024, we'll get the Obama, Buttigieg, Beto, and Kamala classified docs?

• Banned
FmmnJ9SXoAEYjNs

If you go back and look to when this first broke, I made this argument. There are other arguments to be made here but I think this is the most likely.

so maybe if a Republican president wins in 2024, we'll get the Obama, Buttigieg, Beto, and Kamala classified docs?

Yes, the public would know about the docs regardless of who holds the House. And while it looks bad on the surface, they've been transparent about it and have immediately turned over the documents they found.
Something the other guy didn't do...because he was probably going to sell them. :)

And it looks like Biden's own lawyers found the docs. Not the Republicans.

Yes, the public would know about the docs regardless of who holds the House. And while it looks bad on the surface, they've been transparent about it and have immediately turned over the documents they found.
Something the other guy didn't do...because he was probably going to sell them. :)

Do you suppose Biden often times has his lawyers rifling through his garage?

"I know you are $450 and hour but dang if I can find the Corvette keys, could you run by the house and have a look through the garage"?

Do you suppose Biden often times has his lawyers rifling through his garage?

"I know you are $450 and hour but dang if I can find the Corvette keys, could you run by the house and have a look through the garage"?
Your guess is as good as mine. I'm not excusing this or saying it doesn't look bad.
I'm simply saying they've been way more forthcoming about it. And they've turned the found docs over.
Let the SC sort it out.

Your guess is as good as mine. I'm not excusing this or saying it doesn't look bad.
I'm simply saying they've been way more forthcoming about it. And they've turned the found docs over.
Let the SC sort it out.

The argument presented is they have been forthcoming because of the real possibility of Republican investigations. Noted, they were not forthcoming when this was all discovered. My bet is they were hedging their bets against the Republicans winning.

Which really defeats the "cheating" arguments also because if the Democrats ever had a reason to cheat this would be it and if they were even capable it would have been done here.

Let the SC sort it out.
Joe made people poorer. Vaporization is too good for him and the traitors.

The big problem is Biden's lawyer, Bob Bauer, said the lawyers that found and are handled the Top-Secret Classified Documents don't have security clearances. That's a big problem.

You should look up the definition for immediately.

Trump didn’t receive 50 million from the Chinese that was Classified Docs *Joe and the crackhead painter.

The big problem is Biden's lawyer, Bob Bauer, said the lawyers that found and are handled the Top-Secret Classified Documents don't have security clearances. That's a big problem.
Not really. That's what the WH Special Counsel is for. When his lawyers found the docs (which I'm guessing they probably weren't expecting to), they stepped away and called the WH Special Counsel.
I call that doing things the way they should be done. Procedure.

Again, hate to keep pointing this out, but it's exactly the opposite of what went on the in last guy's administration. :)

You should look up the definition for immediately.

Trump didn’t receive 50 million from the Chinese that was Classified Docs *Joe and the crackhead painter.
The definition of "immediately" is to turn the docs over when asked the first time.
Not after hemming and hawing, stalling, attempting to move them, attempting to hide them, ignoring subpoenas....

That's the kind of behavior that gets your personal house...raided. :)

The definition of "immediately" is to turn the docs over when asked the first time.
Not after hemming and hawing, stalling, attempting to move them, attempting to hide them, ignoring subpoenas....

That's the kind of behavior that gets your personal house...raided. :)

No. Your reply is the definition of delusional.

Biden has been in government for 40 years, do you think his criminal mishandling of classified docs is something recent? I bet it goes back decades.

lets get this straight .... you believe a sitting POTUS of the US taking documents he claimed to declassify and had them under lock and key guarded by security and Secrete Service and also allowed gov officials agencies and make suggestions on security ie ... an additional lock is worse than a VP that took docs he had no authority to declassify that were kept secrete for 6 yrs in a university closet in an office that did business with foreign governments and other docs found in a garage in a home where who knows had access is the same ? i wonder what Obama thinks about Biden taking docs from his admin ?

Forum List

Back