Scalia: The Mad Hatter and Jerusalem

I wonder how long it took you to find that piece, and then to doctor it to sit with your POV ?
jewish-racism-chosen.jpg

Are you surprised to find proud racist Jews in Israel?

nothing "racist" about what he says. Safed is one of the FOUR CITIES holy to jews-------Jerusalem, Tiberias, Hebron, and Safed. Jews are prohibited from setting foot in MECCA AND MEDINA---------Equity is a good idea. You can dish it out but you cannot take it
jewish2bracism8.jpg

Racist much?

90 year old guy who watched his friends and relatives murdered in Iraq in a spate of pogroms against jews----in the 1940s--------a casual comment he made about one year before he died---not even a PUBLIC DECLARATION----SEVERAL YEARS AGO---------georgie has been quoting this guy for YEARS. You are REALLY desperate for material----aren't you, Georgie. The comment was not recorded----
in fact, it could be a misquote
Got any links,
hasbara.gif

?

Links to what -----OVADIA JOSEF? do you know what the name OVADIA is
in Arabic? It is ABDULLAH--------the same Ovadia Josef that you mention
had the name ABDULLAH on his birth certificate-----to add insult to injury. If
you know nothing about the person ----WHY POST ABOUT HIM?

"Antonin Scalia, who died on Saturday, was not the first modern thinker or US Supreme Court justice to articulate the modern conservative agenda that eventually took over the court after decades of being ruled by progressives..."

"His most memorable recent quote saw him taking the Supreme Court majority to task for its legal reasoning on the passport issue.

"He said its interpretation that putting the word 'Jerusalem' on individual passport documents was tantamount to recognition of Israeli claims over the city was a logical 'leap worthy of the Mad Hatter.'”
As if putting the word "Jerusalem" on passports doesn't acknowledge facts on the ground?
israel-palestine_map_19225_24692.jpg

"Overall, Scalia’s judicial philosophy was not identical with Israeli conservatism, but his arguing for it has supported Israeli conservatism and sometimes put Israeli conservatives in a position where they could point to someone who was more conservative than they."

Scalia ‘Mad hatter’ who recreated the US conservative movement

Those maps really show how badly the Arabs have screwed themselves in that area.
You're so special:
jewish-racism-a.jpg

Not.

I wonder how long it took you to find that piece, and then to doctor it to sit with your POV ?
jewish-racism-chosen.jpg

And has he made this law for all of Israel, like the P.A. has made it law to ban the sale of property to Jews, enforced by execution.

Finding the words of one extremist does not prove anything other than you will dig dirt so you can racially attack the Jews.

Those maps really show how badly the Arabs have screwed themselves in that area.
You're so special:
jewish-racism-a.jpg

Not.

jewish-racism-chosen.jpg

nothing "racist" about what he says. Safed is one of the FOUR CITIES holy to jews-------Jerusalem, Tiberias, Hebron, and Safed. Jews are prohibited from setting foot in MECCA AND MEDINA---------Equity is a good idea. You can dish it out but you cannot take it
jewish2bracism8.jpg

Racist much?

Yes but not threatening like the words of every imam when he intones the commands of mo'mad " KILL THE JEWS "

"Antonin Scalia, who died on Saturday, was not the first modern thinker or US Supreme Court justice to articulate the modern conservative agenda that eventually took over the court after decades of being ruled by progressives..."

"His most memorable recent quote saw him taking the Supreme Court majority to task for its legal reasoning on the passport issue.

"He said its interpretation that putting the word 'Jerusalem' on individual passport documents was tantamount to recognition of Israeli claims over the city was a logical 'leap worthy of the Mad Hatter.'”
As if putting the word "Jerusalem" on passports doesn't

*snip idiot's map*

ah... if only there was a word of truth or sanity in your o/p.

:cuckoo:

jewish-racism-chosen.jpg

jewish2bracism8.jpg

Racist much?

90 year old guy who watched his friends and relatives murdered in Iraq in a spate of pogroms against jews----in the 1940s--------a casual comment he made about one year before he died---not even a PUBLIC DECLARATION----SEVERAL YEARS AGO---------georgie has been quoting this guy for YEARS. You are REALLY desperate for material----aren't you, Georgie. The comment was not recorded----
in fact, it could be a misquote
Got any links,
hasbara.gif

?

The fall back of the beaten islamonazi every time they cant give an answer. Yet does not accept that islamonazi's are the worst offenders with their pallywood productions.

As if putting the word "Jerusalem" on passports doesn't acknowledge facts on the ground?

"Overall, Scalia’s judicial philosophy was not identical with Israeli conservatism, but his arguing for it has supported Israeli conservatism and sometimes put Israeli conservatives in a position where they could point to someone who was more conservative than they."

You're so special:
jewish-racism-a.jpg

Not.

jewish-racism-chosen.jpg

And has he made this law for all of Israel, like the P.A. has made it law to ban the sale of property to Jews, enforced by execution.

Finding the words of one extremist does not prove anything other than you will dig dirt so you can racially attack the Jews.
wpid-israel-rabbi-eli-ben-dahan.jpg

No racist Jews in Israel?
Since when?

You're so special:
jewish-racism-a.jpg

Not.

jewish-racism-chosen.jpg

Since when?

he issued a correct statement-----Palestinian children are TAUGHT---that killing jews is a NOBLE DEED -----any jew------any jew in the world---sanctioned by their DEITY----"allah". His statement was not "racist" ----it is factual-----I agree that
he should not have described them as "animals"-----however----so far you have not
demonstrated that he INSISTED on killing THEM on sight as muslim clerics have insisted that muslims kill jews on sight------in many cases including ANY JEW IN THE WORLD. The policy of killing ANY JEW in the world is not new. I heard about it more than 45 years from muslims with whom I worked-----young doctors educated in muslim countries. The LOGIC is as follows. ..... All jewish children have a POTENTIAL of becoming SOLDIERS in the IDF------and All elderly jews +COULD HAVE BEEN in the IDF---in the past-----THEREFORE ACCORDING TO ISLAMIC LAW----as based on the teachings of muhummad they are ALL ENEMIES and liable to be killed by noble muslims-------more than 45 years ago---so I was
informed-------a ruling by the brilliant scholars of AL AZHAR U. You have nothing about which to complain. ---------although I agree that the rabbi should NOT emulate the filth of Islamic clerics

"an interview conducted by an Israeli magazine" --------<<< a fine example of CITATION SKILL

so far all I have is that ELI---is a Moroccan-----54 years old------LOL @ moroccan

You're so special:
jewish-racism-a.jpg

Not.

jewish-racism-chosen.jpg

Since when?

Who said that, there are some racist Jews everywhere, just not in the numbers you claim. Now how many racist arab muslims in Palestine 2 million or is it 4 million ?

You're so special:
jewish-racism-a.jpg

Not.

jewish-racism-chosen.jpg

Since when?

he issued a correct statement-----Palestinian children are TAUGHT---that killing jews is a NOBLE DEED -----any jew------any jew in the world---sanctioned by their DEITY----"allah". His statement was not "racist" ----it is factual-----I agree that
he should not have described them as "animals"-----however----so far you have not
demonstrated that he INSISTED on killing THEM on sight as muslim clerics have insisted that muslims kill jews on sight------in many cases including ANY JEW IN THE WORLD. The policy of killing ANY JEW in the world is not new. I heard about it more than 45 years from muslims with whom I worked-----young doctors educated in muslim countries. The LOGIC is as follows. ..... All jewish children have a POTENTIAL of becoming SOLDIERS in the IDF------and All elderly jews +COULD HAVE BEEN in the IDF---in the past-----THEREFORE ACCORDING TO ISLAMIC LAW----as based on the teachings of muhummad they are ALL ENEMIES and liable to be killed by noble muslims-------more than 45 years ago---so I was
informed-------a ruling by the brilliant scholars of AL AZHAR U. You have nothing about which to complain. ---------although I agree that the rabbi should NOT emulate the filth of Islamic clerics
If Jews weren't stealing Palestinian land and water and using Palestinian children for target practice, Muslims would have no reason for self defense, would they?
Gaza-Israel-Protective-Edge-Beach-Children-Killed-Bakr-1.jpg

jewish-racism-chosen.jpg

Since when?

If Jews weren't stealing Palestinian land and water and using Palestinian children for target practice, Muslims would have no reason for self defense, would they?
Gaza-Israel-Protective-Edge-Beach-Children-Killed-Bakr-1.jpg

Firing illegal rockets at Israel and inviting them to respond is not self defence. IT IS A WAR CRIME AND A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY.

WHEN DID THE ARAB MUSLIMS GET CONTROL OF THE LAND DESTINED TO BE THE JEWISH NATIONAL HOME THEN. UNDER WHAT TREATY WAS IT HANDED TO THEM ? AND HOW CAN WATER FROM JORDAN BE CLASSED AS PALESTINIAN WHEN THE JEWS PROCESS IT, FILTER IT, PIPE IT AND THEN RECIRCULATE IT. I DONT SEE THE PALESTINIANS SPENDING ANY MONEY OF PROVIDING WATER FROM ANOTHER NATION TO ITS PEOPLE, THEY PREFER TO STEAL ISRAELI WATER.

Now produce the evidence of your false claims from a reliable non partisan and unbiased source, or admit that you are an islamonazi propagandist LIAR

You're so special:
jewish-racism-a.jpg

Not.

I am glad that Georgie is alive and kicking since we love him so much. However, it has to be remembered that Georgie lives in a very small subsidized apartment in a crummy neighbored paid for in part by the taxpayers of Los Angeles, which of course consists of many Jews. I wonder if Georgie, before he winds himself up with the same old, same old Jew hatred because he blames the Jews for his circumstances in life instead of his own lack of initiative. could possibly tell us how MediCal for needy people is faring under Obamacare. Have the benefits been cut short so that the assisted living home/rehabilitation center where he was residing during his hiatus from these forums not meet his expectations and how did he find the roommate who shared his room there. After all, we all missed him and want to know how it was for him. His Jew hatred can simmer on the back burner for a time while he keeps us all up to date.

You're so special:
jewish-racism-a.jpg

Not.

I am glad that Georgie is alive and kicking since we love him so much. However, it has to be remembered that Georgie lives in a very small subsidized apartment in a crummy neighbored paid for in part by the taxpayers of Los Angeles, which of course consists of many Jews. I wonder if Georgie, before he winds himself up with the same old, same old Jew hatred because he blames the Jews for his circumstances in life instead of his own lack of initiative. could possibly tell us how MediCal for needy people is faring under Obamacare. Have the benefits been cut short so that the assisted living home/rehabilitation center where he was residing during his hiatus from these forums not meet his expectations and how did he find the roommate who shared his room there. After all, we all missed him and want to know how it was for him. His Jew hatred can simmer on the back burner for a time while he keeps us all up to date.
fallacies1-6-728.jpg

Forum List

Back