SC Senator Points Out America is Not Racist

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
And he backs it up with proven, undeniable facts.

---Graham pointed to the election of former President Barack Obama and Vice President Kamala Harris as evidence of the fact that “America is not racist,” ---

And Biden is pointing his finger at the cops saying they're the problem.

---Unlike Trump, who denied the existence of systemic racism in the U.S., Biden has deemed it a priority of his administration to combat what he described as a “stain on our nation’s soul.” ---

Graham only spoke up after Biden raised the issue. If Biden keeps his mouth shut, we don't have this stupid argument.

---Sen. Lindsey Graham on Sunday disputed President Biden’s claim that “systemic racism” exists in America — and said he wants the commander-in-chief to stop “running the place down.”---

The communist insurgents trying to take over our institutions cannot prove actual racism, so they made up this SYSTEMIC RACISM bullshit.

Its a grift. ANTIFA AND BLM are communist. Anyone who supports them is a dumb ass or a communist.

The communist insurgents trying to take over our institutions cannot prove actual racism, so they made up this SYSTEMIC RACISM bullshit.

Its a grift. ANTIFA AND BLM are communist. Anyone who supports them is a dumb ass or a communist.

Lindsey Graham is like a weather vane in a hurricane.. and so mealy-mouthed.

I lived in SC and raised my family in the Lowcountry. Lindsey Graham has always been a fickle flake.
I haven't always agreed with him, but he came through for us during the Trump years. With the conservative Evangelical base in SC, he should have found himself a wife a decade or 2 ago, even if it was only a Rock Hudson type marriage.

And he backs it up with proven, undeniable facts.

---Graham pointed to the election of former President Barack Obama and Vice President Kamala Harris as evidence of the fact that “America is not racist,” ---

And Biden is pointing his finger at the cops saying they're the problem.

---Unlike Trump, who denied the existence of systemic racism in the U.S., Biden has deemed it a priority of his administration to combat what he described as a “stain on our nation’s soul.” ---

Well considering they were both voted against HEAVILY by the GOP

What you're saying is that the Dem Party is not racist...but the GOP is.

I agree

Well considering they were both voted against HEAVILY by the GOP
What you're saying is that the Dem Party is not racist...but the GOP is.
I agree
trump-supporters-01-as-gty-191108_hpEmbed_3x2_992.jpg

Forum List

Back