Say, whatever happened to the dire predictions from the 80s in regards to......ACID RAIN!!!!

WIKI????? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Tell me Crick, IN YOUR OWN WORDS, how this chemical reaction happens and what are the counter reactions by the atmosphere (balancing actions of the gases in the atmosphere)...

Your WIKI cut and paste has it wrong...
I've got a better idea since I've already posted a supporting link. YOU post a link supporting your claim and we'll look at them side by side.

Yep the hole above the Arctic is repaired itself, just like it does during summer. The Antarctic hole has not grown larger and is at the same size it was since recordkeeping began.

They do not understand the chemistry of how O-Zone is made, and it requires sunlight to do it. THis is why they appear in winter and fix themselves in summer.

Was it really CFC's causing the decline or was it simply the ebb and flow of natural variation and earths cycles? There are serious questions today as to cause of its reduction,

Anything out of demofks mouths is most always a hoax

Yep the hole above the Arctic is repaired itself, just like it does during summer. The Antarctic hole has not grown larger and is at the same size it was since recordkeeping began.

They do not understand the chemistry of how O-Zone is made, and it requires sunlight to do it. THis is why they appear in winter and fix themselves in summer.

Was it really CFC's causing the decline or was it simply the ebb and flow of natural variation and earths cycles? There are serious questions today as to cause of its reduction,

PHOTO-ozone_avg_2021_hires-NASA_E2_80_99s_20Earth_20Observatory-Joshua_20Stevens_102621_sljzm6.png

chlorine_uwab6m.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back