Say, wait a second. Weren't Wilson and FDR the biggest racists?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Just a cursory search reveals that:

Woodrow Wilson (democrat) addressing Jim Crow laws “My question would be this: If you think that you gentlemen, as an organization, and all other Negro citizens of this country, that you are being humiliated, you will believe it. If you take it as a humiliation, which it is not intended as, and sow the seed of that impression all over the country, why the consequence will be very serious"

Wilson’s Treasury secretary, William G. McAdoo: “I am not going to argue the justification of the separate toilets orders, beyond saying that it is difficult to disregard certain feelings and sentiments of white people in a matter of this sort.”

FDR Tuskegee Syphilis Study Where scientific study that ended with treatment was morphed into a horror where syphilis was left untreated, just to see the effect on black men

FDR refused to shake Jesse Owens hand

:eusa_doh::eusa_doh:

Woodrow Wilson (democrat) addressing Jim Crow laws “My question would be this: If you think that you gentlemen, as an organization, and all other Negro citizens of this country, that you are being humiliated, you will believe it. If you take it as a humiliation, which it is not intended as, and sow the seed of that impression all over the country, why the consequence will be very serious"

Wilson’s Treasury secretary, William G. McAdoo: “I am not going to argue the justification of the separate toilets orders, beyond saying that it is difficult to disregard certain feelings and sentiments of white people in a matter of this sort.”

FDR Tuskegee Syphilis Study Where scientific study that ended with treatment was morphed into a horror where syphilis was left untreated, just to see the effect on black men

Nope, Trump is the racist

Why?

Cuz Orange man bad.

Duh!

Besides, January 6th

Amazing how much Trumpsters try to deflect from their own....

Say hi to your governor for me!

1624896436961.png

Why?

Cuz Orange man bad.

Duh!

Besides, January 6th

The left are definitely the racists.

They say Trump is Orange man bad, then say and do all their crazy shit to and about him.

Being Orange man bad means Trump is a person of color.

Amirite?

And ironically...despite FDR being racist....

Social security was still a good policy...

So was the GI Bill, FHA loans, FDIC, Securities Act, Labor Relations Board, Fair Labor Standards, etc....even tho "CONSERVATIVES" fought hard for black folks to be excluded from the benefits of these policies..they were still good policies...

This is why CONSERVATIVES NEVER TALK ABOUT POLICIES...and only focus on superficial bullshit...because their policies usually suck...

Last edited:
And ironically despite FDR being racist......

Social security was still a good policy....

So was the GI Bill, FHA loans, FDIC, Securities Act, Labor Relations Board, Fair Labor Standards, etc...

This is why Conservatives avoid talking about policies......because they are often on the wrong end of it

How about FDR's policy of sending Holocaust refugees back to Europe to be incinerated during WWII?

Why?

Cuz Orange man bad.

Duh!

Besides, January 6th

The left are definitely the racists.

They say Trump is Orange man bad, then say and do all their crazy shit to and about him.

Being Orange man bad means Trump is a person of color.

Amirite?
Listen, just because Trump dated a Black woman for 2 years and was not sold as a racist before he ran for President in no way implies he is not a racist.

He is just far more clever at hiding it than FDR and WIlson, er.......um............that is clever for someone who is stupid............yea, that's the ticket!

Besides, January 6th.

And ironically despite FDR being racist......

Social security was still a good policy....

So was the GI Bill, FHA loans, FDIC, Securities Act, Labor Relations Board, Fair Labor Standards, etc...

This is why Conservatives avoid talking about policies......because they are often on the wrong end of it

How about FDR's policy of sending Holocaust refugees back to Europe to be incinerated during WWII?
Ironically...that position was a very conservative one.....

Which is why so many other "CONSERVATIVES" had that same position....back then.....

AND TODAY....why is that?
ErIiuqXXMAEcPiA.png

Why is it that Neo-Nazis and white supremacists keep identifying as and running for office as Republicans?? Shouldn't they be Democrats because of what FDR did 80 years ago??

So was the GI Bill, FHA loans, FDIC, Securities Act, Labor Relations Board, Fair Labor Standards, etc....even tho "CONSERVATIVES" fought hard for black folks to be excluded from the benefits of these policies..they were still good policies...

This is why CONSERVATIVES NEVER TALK ABOUT POLICIES...and only focus on superficial bullshit...because their policies usually suck...

LOL!!!

The "It's not racist when a democrat does it" defense! INRWADDI

It is notable that Democrat presidents Woodrow Wilson, Franklin Roosevelt and Lyndon Johnson all reinstituted slavery in America.

Those Democrats enslaved millions of young Americans and used them as cannon fodder.

And it took a Republican president to stop it every time.

Ever since the Republican president Nixon emancipated the slaves, all of the subsequent attempts by Democrats to reinstitute slavery in the USA have been successfully thwarted.

Democrats assholes; The people are not going to be your slaves anymore. And if you try to violate my second amendment right to keep and bear arms, you won't live to regret it.

Last edited:

LOL!!!

The "It's not racist when a democrat does it" defense! INRWADDI
It was racist...FDR was racist....

And I still believe Social Security, FDIC, GI Bill, FHA loans were good policies.....

All policies conservatives were against...especially when they found out "blacks" could benefit from those policies...which is why they were excluded from much of it......for awhile......guess who fought to change that?? Not conservatives

Forum List

Back