Say it Aint So

No, it really really does not. It points out that you're seething mad that Trump lost to Biden by 8 million people.

But it definitely does not point out any hypocrisy in a 21 year old kid getting arrested for trespassing
to
people killing cops on their way to hang the Vice President of the US and try to appoint an unelected Dictator by way of insurrection.

Correction. Trump lost to Biden by 74 electoral votes, 306-232. As I've pointed out to you before, the 8 million number is completely irrelevant.

Just to make sure I get this straight...you want to impeach President Joe Biden in 2021...because he got arrested as a kid for trespassing?
Do recall Kavanaugh and high school yearbooks? We can just blow off due process like the Democrats did with Kavanaugh.

I don't think you understand what that phrase means

Kavanaugh did get his due process in a senate confirmation hearing....

Just like the due process for impeachment is a simple political vote. There are no other processes involved that were denied Trump or Kavanaugh, they are entitled to nothing more than they got.
Explain that due process in both situations. I'll wait.

Impeachment is a simple political vote, it only requires two votes. One from the house one fom the senate. Impeachment is at the sole discretion of congress

Just like confirmation is at the sole discretion of the senate.

Under law there is no process they did not receive. They were entitled to a vote and they got one. Under our law the courts have no role to play here. There is no more process to it.

They could literally flip coins and vote on that. There is no due process beyond the vote

the fuck does Kavanaugh have to do with anything in this topic? You posted something about Joe Biden talking to Letterman.

WHAT IS EVEN GOING ON
If you cannot see the connection why are you even here?

You're comparing...questions asked during a confirmation hearing (Kavanaugh was not a justice yet)...to impeaching the President (who is already President)...

okay.

Just to make sure I get this straight...you want to impeach President Joe Biden in 2021...because he got arrested as a kid for trespassing?

He started as much of an insurrection as did the protesters on January 6, 2021.
That'd be true if he murdered a cop and tried to hang the Vice President of the US, yeah.

the fuck does Kavanaugh have to do with anything in this topic? You posted something about Joe Biden talking to Letterman.

WHAT IS EVEN GOING ON

Kavanaugh was one of Ken Starr's lawyers during the expansive White Water investigations. I think the protests were orchestrated in retaliation for Starr's lurid and unnecessarily detailed report on President Clinton's sexual affair.

what Zippy was talking about...... I have no ideal

Just think, all you have to do is win back the House and the GOP can impeach good old Joe for any reason they can think of.
Dude, the GOP is fracturing. They do not look to be winning back anything. They are at war with eachother - the State GOPs are censuring the US GOP Senators who voted to impeach Trump.

Some of the party is following McConnell, the other piece wants Trump to start his own party. It is ripe for 2024 Kamala Harris to come in and stack the courts and take over while they are fighting eachother.

1614021580495.png

Just think, all you have to do is win back the House and the GOP can impeach good old Joe for any reason they can think of.
Dude, the GOP is fracturing. They do not look to be winning back anything. They are at war with eachother - the State GOPs are censuring the US GOP Senators who voted to impeach Trump.

Some of the party is following McConnell, the other piece wants Trump to start his own party. It is ripe for 2024 Kamala Harris to come in and stack the courts and take over while they are fighting eachother.

So, I'm guessing impeaching good old Joe any time soon is out of the question?

Is there a statute of limitations on insurrection? If not Biden should be impeached. Biden said he traveled to Washington, D.C. when he was 21 years old during a Saturday when the Senate was in session. He told Letterman that he managed to enter the chamber easily and was arrested as he sat in the vice president’s chair. Unforgivable. Luckily the death penalty is unlikely. Impeach illegitimate 46.
How many dead cops, how many broken windows, how many stolen objects, how many death threats??? I mean, he's such a bad guy, surely you have those facts for us.
And what Constitutional process did he try to stop congress from performing?

Can they get any dumber or funnier with their "whataboutism" tries?

The thread is meant for comedy but it went over your head because of your disturbing avatar.
Everything you dingbats say is meant for comedy to 50% of the country.
What dingbats? Independents? Anyone who disagrees with your leftist ideology you mean? Got it.

Your avatar is still disturbing. Says a lot about you.

The thread is meant for comedy but it went over your head because of your disturbing avatar.
Everything you dingbats say is meant for comedy to 50% of the country.
What dingbats? Independents? Anyone who disagrees with your leftist ideology you mean? Got it.

Your avatar is still disturbing. Says a lot about you.
You're not an Independent.

No, it really really does not. It points out that you're seething mad that Trump lost to Biden by 8 million people.

But it definitely does not point out any hypocrisy in a 21 year old kid getting arrested for trespassing
to
people killing cops on their way to hang the Vice President of the US and try to appoint an unelected Dictator by way of insurrection.
How old was Kavanaugh when he was in high school? Your argument falls flat, which is no surprise.

The unelected dictator is now the illegitimate president.
No, he is legitimate.

to
How old was Kavanaugh when he was in high school? Your argument falls flat, which is no surprise.

The unelected dictator is now the illegitimate president.
No, he is legitimate.
Bullshit. The fraud was massive and obvious.

Is there a statute of limitations on insurrection? If not Biden should be impeached. Biden said he traveled to Washington, D.C. when he was 21 years old during a Saturday when the Senate was in session. He told Letterman that he managed to enter the chamber easily and was arrested as he sat in the vice president’s chair. Unforgivable. Luckily the death penalty is unlikely. Impeach illegitimate 46.
How many dead cops, how many broken windows, how many stolen objects, how many death threats??? I mean, he's such a bad guy, surely you have those facts for us.
And what Constitutional process did he try to stop congress from performing?

Can they get any dumber or funnier with their "whataboutism" tries?
What did the people on Jan 6th stop? Biden got his electoral votes. They stopped nothing they only delayed it.

As far as Biden, what if the VP wanted to sit down?

This guy is so angry that it's been like 90 days since Nov election, and he's still talking about it.
Fraud lasts forever. Crimes do not go away. It will be widely accepted as fact one day. The sooner the better.

Forum List

Back