Say it Aint So

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011

Is there a statute of limitations on insurrection? If not Biden should be impeached.

Biden said he traveled to Washington, D.C. when he was 21 years old during a Saturday when the Senate was in session. He told Letterman that he managed to enter the chamber easily and was arrested as he sat in the vice president’s chair.

Unforgivable. Luckily the death penalty is unlikely. Impeach illegitimate 46.

Is there a statute of limitations on insurrection? If not Biden should be impeached. Biden said he traveled to Washington, D.C. when he was 21 years old during a Saturday when the Senate was in session. He told Letterman that he managed to enter the chamber easily and was arrested as he sat in the vice president’s chair. Unforgivable. Luckily the death penalty is unlikely. Impeach illegitimate 46.
How many dead cops, how many broken windows, how many stolen objects, how many death threats??? I mean, he's such a bad guy, surely you have those facts for us.

Is there a statute of limitations on insurrection? If not Biden should be impeached. Biden said he traveled to Washington, D.C. when he was 21 years old during a Saturday when the Senate was in session. He told Letterman that he managed to enter the chamber easily and was arrested as he sat in the vice president’s chair. Unforgivable. Luckily the death penalty is unlikely. Impeach illegitimate 46.
How many dead cops, how many broken windows, how many stolen objects, how many death threats??? I mean, he's such a bad guy, surely you have those facts for us.
Yeah, exactly. I'm not even sure the endgame of a topic like this. It's just...wow.

Why would that matter? Insurrection is insurrection.

Yeah, exactly. I'm not even sure the endgame of a topic like this. It's just...wow.
It points out the hypocrisy of the assholes that are running this country illegitimately.

No, it really really does not. It points out that you're seething mad that Trump lost to Biden by 8 million people.

But it definitely does not point out any hypocrisy in a 21 year old kid getting arrested for trespassing
to
people killing cops on their way to hang the Vice President of the US and try to appoint an unelected Dictator by way of insurrection.

Is there a statute of limitations on insurrection? If not Biden should be impeached.

Biden said he traveled to Washington, D.C. when he was 21 years old during a Saturday when the Senate was in session. He told Letterman that he managed to enter the chamber easily and was arrested as he sat in the vice president’s chair.

Second thread today on this.
Mods??!??

No, it really really does not. It points out that you're seething mad that Trump lost to Biden by 8 million people.

But it definitely does not point out any hypocrisy in a 21 year old kid getting arrested for trespassing
to
people killing cops on their way to hang the Vice President of the US and try to appoint an unelected Dictator by way of insurrection.
How old was Kavanaugh when he was in high school? Your argument falls flat, which is no surprise.

The unelected dictator is now the illegitimate president.

Second thread today on this.
Mods??!??
Nice signature. Have you applied for a moderation position?

the fuck does Kavanaugh have to do with anything in this topic? You posted something about Joe Biden talking to Letterman.

WHAT IS EVEN GOING ON

Just to make sure I get this straight...you want to impeach President Joe Biden in 2021...because he got arrested as a kid for trespassing?

Just to be clear the whole point of the insurrection is where they did it

So yes

He was as guilty of* insurrection as most of the people there taking selfies

Last edited:
Just think, all you have to do is win back the House and the GOP can impeach good old Joe for any reason they can think of.

Just to make sure I get this straight...you want to impeach President Joe Biden in 2021...because he got arrested as a kid for trespassing?

He started as much of an insurrection as did the protesters on January 6, 2021. He is therefore a 'domestic terrorist' and should be immediately arrested and prosecuted as such.

the fuck does Kavanaugh have to do with anything in this topic? You posted something about Joe Biden talking to Letterman.

WHAT IS EVEN GOING ON
If you cannot see the connection why are you even here?

Do recall Kavanaugh and high school yearbooks? We can just blow off due process like the Democrats did with Kavanaugh.

I don't think you understand what that phrase means

Kavanaugh did get his due process in a senate confirmation hearing....

Just like the due process for impeachment is a simple political vote. There are no other processes involved that were denied Trump or Kavanaugh, they are entitled to nothing more than they got.

“In those days, no guards stopping you everywhere. And they just got out of session. I walked in the back, all of a sudden I found myself in the chamber. I was stunned. I walked up, sat down in the presiding officer’s seat, guy grabbed by the shoulder, said: ‘you’re under arrest,’” Biden told Letterman'....Trump's cult trying to compare that with the mob that destroyed property and screaming Hang Pense while rampaging through the offices of congressmen....(chuckle)

Do recall Kavanaugh and high school yearbooks? We can just blow off due process like the Democrats did with Kavanaugh.

I don't think you understand what that phrase means

Kavanaugh did get his due process in a senate confirmation hearing....

Just like the due process for impeachment is a simple political vote. There are no other processes involved that were denied Trump or Kavanaugh, they are entitled to nothing more than they got.
Explain that due process in both situations. I'll wait.

Forum List

Back