Say hello to Joe Arpaio, the next SENATOR from Arizona

Moron.... what am I misrepresenting...?

You're idiotically claiming Trump's pardon of Arpaio "expunges" his record. Am I misrepresenting what you're saying?

It doesn't. Like always, you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.
Keep trolling for a reaction, but no matter what I state you will spin it. seen a thousand times from the regressives.
You're an idiot. What am I spinning?

Simple "yes" or "no" question ... are you saying Arpaio's record was expunged by the pardon he got from Trump?

Yes or no?
Listen Troll, I am not playing your game. I never said any such thing and no matter what I do say you will spin it to mean something else. It's a technique all libs learn.
You never said Arpaio's record is expunged??

You're fucking crazy. :cuckoo:

Let me quote you saying what you now moronically deny saying...
What part of cleaning his record was hard for you you comprehend? You see in legal terms it's call "expunging", but I didn't want to stress you too much by using a big word, but it looks like I did anyway. Darn.
.... g'head... triple down on stupid and keep denying you said his record is expunged.

Judge-Judy-Shake-My-Head-Gif_zps66b02891.gif
Again the troll cuts and paste to defend his lies.
LOLOL

Quoting you verbatim is now called "lying?"

:lmao:

Your desperation is noted and laughed at.

Could Sheriff Joe Be the Next Arizona Senator?

Should Arpaio run, he might actually have a chance at beating Flake. Really, so might anybody. Flake, a vocal Trump critic who has nevertheless voted with him more than 93 percent of the time, is at 18 percent approval overall and at 22 percent approval among voters who went for Trump in November. Flake’s vulnerability has already brought him a formidable challenge from the right in state senator and onetime Alex Jones guest Kelli Ward, who had a 14 point lead over Flake in a recent primary poll. That lead is the product of a Trumpian and Trump-endorsed campaign—she’s attacked Flake as pro-amnesty and, just days ago, backed Trump’s pardon of Arpaio

Go Joe Go

If they could keep the human cockroaches from voting he'd definitely win. REAL American's love Big Joe.

Human cockroaches like yourself support him.

Human Cockroach:
These people invade neighboring countries, drop anchor babies at a rodents pace, spread their filth and ruin every community they inhabit. They're lawless, ignorant and have low iQ's These people are pet humans and NEED REAL Americans to feed them. These sub-humans are liabilities.

Not a Human Cockroach:
This person makes positive contributions to society. They don't steal from REAL Americans, they pull their own weight, respect law and order and don't turn everything they touch into filth.

So what part of that filthy shithole Mexico are you from and how long have you been robbing REAL Americans?
What else can I teach you?
I do not understand why those on the Right get a reputation for being racist.

We've played pretend long enough...your thirdworlders can't make it in our society without being spoon fed.
If considering statistics, facts and truth makes me a "racist" well then...I embrace my title.

Keep trolling for a reaction, but no matter what I state you will spin it. seen a thousand times from the regressives.

Simple "yes" or "no" question ... are you saying Arpaio's record was expunged by the pardon he got from Trump?

Yes or no?
Listen Troll, I am not playing your game. I never said any such thing and no matter what I do say you will spin it to mean something else. It's a technique all libs learn.

What part of cleaning his record was hard for you you comprehend? You see in legal terms it's call "expunging", but I didn't want to stress you too much by using a big word, but it looks like I did anyway. Darn.
.... g'head... triple down on stupid and keep denying you said his record is expunged.

LOLOL

Is called lying when you don't quote all I said in proper context. This will be my last reply to your lying troll ass.

Sheriff Joe has never allowed opportunity for publicity to slip by. At age of 85 his next venture should be public service spokesman for the ASPCA. A lot of his focus went towards fighting animal abusers especially after the feds put the kibosh on rounding up Mexicans.

He'll not follow the law just like he has before....
sure he followed the law. what law did he break?
The ones that got him convicted of criminal contempt...Get it? Are you catching on yet? Is this too deep???
from a corrupt federal judge that violated the law put in place by congress? that judge? hahahahahaahaha, name the law he broke. you can't. and that's so fking funny.
Why do I need to name it, I know it, but evidently you don't...You do know how one gets a contempt of court or a failure to repair? By not following a judge's orders....Sheriff Joe never had the authority to detain or arrest anyone on federal immigration laws....So he was ordered to stop profiling and making illegal detainments of people suspected of being in the nation illegally...Yeah, it's a drag but pigs are always wanting us to comply, but resisted the same call to comply...
sure he did, the congress gave him that right. The fed judge was out of line and in contempt for telling a law enforcement agent to stand down against what the congress has as law. as I already said, fk the judge he should be removed from the bench for violating the rights of free american citizens of the US.

The ones that got him convicted of criminal contempt...Get it? Are you catching on yet? Is this too deep???
from a corrupt federal judge that violated the law put in place by congress? that judge? hahahahahaahaha, name the law he broke. you can't. and that's so fking funny.
A little short sighted are we..
who makes the law? I rest my case.

Yes or no?

LOLOL

Is called lying when you don't quote all I said in proper context. This will be my last reply to your lying troll ass.
Moron, this is what I left out...
I suppose it's a good thing that isn't what I said now isn't it?
... which has nothing to do with your claim by "cleaning his record," you mean, "expunging" it.
G'head... keep denying you said that. This is fun. :mm:

LOLOL

Moron, this is what I left out...
I suppose it's a good thing that isn't what I said now isn't it?
... which has nothing to do with your claim by "cleaning his record," you mean, "expunging" it.
G'head... keep denying you said that. This is fun. :mm:
Yet, for all your trolling, you cannot show where I said the pardon will expunge his record.

Yet, for all your trolling, you cannot show where I said the pardon will expunge his record.
LOLOLOL

Suuure, uh-huh. :eusa_doh:
What part of cleaning his record was hard for you you comprehend? You see in legal terms it's call "expunging"
Oh, and now I also have you going back on your word -- you said your last post would be your last post to me on this. Yet here you are. :mm:

Arpayo can run for President, if he chooses.

And he has no record bye the way
The last ruling by a judge, which is contempt, stands. A pardon does not expunge a criminal record. Don't listen to miketx, who moronically claims it does; he's an abject imbecile who doesn't know what the fuck he's rambling about. The only way Arpaio comes out of this without a conviction on his record is if Judge Bolton throws out his conviction.

And Arpaio can apply for any job, but he's still required to release information about his conviction, should it stand, on job applications which ask about criminal records.
The troll continues to lie. Miketx never said that. Miketx said that Trump would clean his record, and went on to explain to the simple minded that "cleaning the record was called expunging". but the troll has to lie to prove somehow that he has a point.
Moron... no matter how many times you say it, pardons don't expunge records. You don't know this because you're a brain-dead conservative.

10. Effect of a pardon

While a presidential pardon will restore various rights lost as a result of the pardoned offense and should lessen to some extent the stigma arising from a conviction, it will not erase or expunge the record of your conviction. Therefore, even if you are granted a pardon, you must still disclose your conviction on any form where such information is required, although you may also disclose the fact that you received a pardon. In addition, most civil disabilities attendant upon a federal felony conviction, such as loss of the right to vote and hold state public office, are imposed by state rather than federal law, and also may be removed by state action. Because the federal pardon process is exacting and may be more time-consuming than analogous state procedures, you may wish to consult with the appropriate authorities in the state of your residence regarding the procedures for restoring your state civil rights.​

:dance:
Now this guy is a serious regressive troll, trying repeatedly to get a reaction form me over something I never said, that I proved I never said and yet the troll keeps lying. WTF is wrong with you?
You said the pardon would expunge his record, it will not.
"...cleaning the record was called expunging"
Nope, as proven, the pardon does not expunge Arpaio's record. No matter how many times you deny saying what you're saying. :cuckoo:

Who cares if Arpaios record is expunged or not? Please name names as we are taking them down.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Start with your MOMMY

The last ruling by a judge, which is contempt, stands. A pardon does not expunge a criminal record. Don't listen to miketx, who moronically claims it does; he's an abject imbecile who doesn't know what the fuck he's rambling about. The only way Arpaio comes out of this without a conviction on his record is if Judge Bolton throws out his conviction.

And Arpaio can apply for any job, but he's still required to release information about his conviction, should it stand, on job applications which ask about criminal records.
The troll continues to lie. Miketx never said that. Miketx said that Trump would clean his record, and went on to explain to the simple minded that "cleaning the record was called expunging". but the troll has to lie to prove somehow that he has a point.
Moron... no matter how many times you say it, pardons don't expunge records. You don't know this because you're a brain-dead conservative.

10. Effect of a pardon

While a presidential pardon will restore various rights lost as a result of the pardoned offense and should lessen to some extent the stigma arising from a conviction, it will not erase or expunge the record of your conviction. Therefore, even if you are granted a pardon, you must still disclose your conviction on any form where such information is required, although you may also disclose the fact that you received a pardon. In addition, most civil disabilities attendant upon a federal felony conviction, such as loss of the right to vote and hold state public office, are imposed by state rather than federal law, and also may be removed by state action. Because the federal pardon process is exacting and may be more time-consuming than analogous state procedures, you may wish to consult with the appropriate authorities in the state of your residence regarding the procedures for restoring your state civil rights.​

Now this guy is a serious regressive troll, trying repeatedly to get a reaction form me over something I never said, that I proved I never said and yet the troll keeps lying. WTF is wrong with you?
Nope, as proven, the pardon does not expunge Arpaio's record. No matter how many times you deny saying what you're saying. :cuckoo:

Who cares if Arpaios record is expunged or not? Please name names as we are taking them down.

Start with your MOMMY
:cuckoo:

10. Effect of a pardon

Start with your MOMMY
miketx is number two on the list.

10. Effect of a pardon

Start with your MOMMY
Is that the best you have................................

10. Effect of a pardon

Start with your MOMMY
Is that the best you have................................
What more do I need to highlight how crazy you are?

Arpaio is a convicted criminal
Naw, too bad for you but Trump is taking care of that! Cleaning his record as he should. Nope Joe will run and win!!!!!!
You apparently don't know that one doesn't pardon an innocent person...they pardon a convicted person. Arpaio is a convicted felon who have been pardoned by the small-handed orange cheeto.

He's an ex-convict.
I am?

I don't know. Are you? :D

He violated the 4th Amendment rights of people in this country.

If they were illegals, why should they have any rights? That is just my honest opinion. Get caught by ICE, load them up in a cattle car, back it up to a gate on the border and let them out back into Mexico.

If they overstayed their visa, let them get on a plane and let them skydive back home as we fly over. If they can't fly, put them in a cell with a bucket and some MREs on a slow-boat back home.

Arpaio is a convicted criminal
Naw, too bad for you but Trump is taking care of that! Cleaning his record as he should. Nope Joe will run and win!!!!!!
You apparently don't know that one doesn't pardon an innocent person...they pardon a convicted person. Arpaio is a convicted felon who have been pardoned by the small-handed orange cheeto.

He's an ex-convict.
I am?

No.

He's an ex-convict.
I am?

No.

Great!

Then, I still like you!

He's an ex-convict.
I am?

No.

Great!

Then, I still like you!
I have been in prison but as an employee.

Forum List

Back