Say hello to Joe Arpaio, the next SENATOR from Arizona

Could Sheriff Joe Be the Next Arizona Senator?

Should Arpaio run, he might actually have a chance at beating Flake. Really, so might anybody. Flake, a vocal Trump critic who has nevertheless voted with him more than 93 percent of the time, is at 18 percent approval overall and at 22 percent approval among voters who went for Trump in November. Flake’s vulnerability has already brought him a formidable challenge from the right in state senator and onetime Alex Jones guest Kelli Ward, who had a 14 point lead over Flake in a recent primary poll. That lead is the product of a Trumpian and Trump-endorsed campaign—she’s attacked Flake as pro-amnesty and, just days ago, backed Trump’s pardon of Arpaio

Go Joe Go

Go, Joe, Go (fuck yourself).....LOL

az1070.gif

Nice post from the retard who voted for Hillary and smashed cars and burned colleges when she got her ass kicked.

You need a new approach
Interesting...you are going to provide us with proof that nat4900 "smashed cars and burned colleges", right?

Nice post from the retard who voted for Hillary and smashed cars and burned colleges when she got her ass kicked.

Joe Arpaio cost taxpayers nearly $70 million in racial-profiling case

But think, Arizonans, what Arpaio could cost you as senator........LOL
There are approximately 3.7 million unlawful immigrant households in the U.S. These households impose a net fiscal burden of around $54.5 billion per year.

The Fiscal Cost of Unlawful Immigrants and Amnesty to the U.S. Taxpayer

Arpaio is an American Hero, Just like Ed Snowden
I thought trump was chasing all them illegals back across the border...that that was one of his accomplishments.

Arpaio is a convicted criminal
Naw, too bad for you but Trump is taking care of that! Cleaning his record as he should. Nope Joe will run and win!!!!!!
You apparently don't know that one doesn't pardon an innocent person...they pardon a convicted person. Arpaio is a convicted felon who have been pardoned by the small-handed orange cheeto.
Do you realize that trying to make your point by calling him a "small handed orange Cheetos" is a kindergarten stunt and does not make any point but rather invalidates the attempt to make any point

Naw, too bad for you but Trump is taking care of that! Cleaning his record as he should. Nope Joe will run and win!!!!!!
Moron... pardons don't erase convictions.

1233796371590.gif
I suppose it's a good thing that isn't what I said now isn't it? What part of cleaning his record was hard for you you comprehend? You see in legal terms it's call "expunging", but I didn't want to stress you too much by using a big word, but it looks like I did anyway. Darn.
A pardon doesn't expunge anything.....I guess your corner of the law and order business doesn't cover that kind of stuff.

And what is your corner of law.......................Arpaio can run for Senate, so ge over it

Joe Arpaio cost taxpayers nearly $70 million in racial-profiling case

But think, Arizonans, what Arpaio could cost you as senator........LOL
There are approximately 3.7 million unlawful immigrant households in the U.S. These households impose a net fiscal burden of around $54.5 billion per year.

The Fiscal Cost of Unlawful Immigrants and Amnesty to the U.S. Taxpayer

Arpaio is an American Hero, Just like Ed Snowden
I thought trump was chasing all them illegals back across the border...that that was one of his accomplishments.
Illegals leaving has nothing to do with drugs coming in.................

Next moron

You apparently don't know that one doesn't pardon an innocent person...they pardon a convicted person. Arpaio is a convicted felon who have been pardoned by the small-handed orange cheeto.
Aint Trump great...............................

Do you realize that trying to make your point by calling him a "small handed orange Cheetos" is a kindergarten stunt and does not make any point but rather invalidates the attempt to make any point
So....I've upset you, snowflake? He is a small handed orange Cheeto.

He's an ex-convict.
With a record.

He's an ex-convict.
I am?

Aint Trump great...............................
If that's what you're into...:eusa_sick:

I've been a fan of Joe Arpaio for years but it's time for him to pull a rocking chair out on the porch and start shaking his fist at passing cars. I'm only 70 and I already do that.
lol.gif

So....I've upset you, snowflake? He is a small handed orange Cheeto.
No upset here as it's chuckling to watch you name callers puff up like you are actually making factual points

1233796371590.gif
I suppose it's a good thing that isn't what I said now isn't it? What part of cleaning his record was hard for you you comprehend? You see in legal terms it's call "expunging", but I didn't want to stress you too much by using a big word, but it looks like I did anyway. Darn.
Moron... a pardon doesn't expunge a record either.

1233796371590.gif

You're zero for 2 ... Try again and strike out.

1233796371590.gif

1233796371590.gif

no, It doesn't do any good because like most liberal stooges you keep misrepresenting what I said.

A pardon means you did something wrong but you are forgiven for it
What all else it might mean down the road is varied but in the here and now you are released from imprisionment for what you did

1233796371590.gif

1233796371590.gif

no, It doesn't do any good because like most liberal stooges you keep misrepresenting what I said.
Moron.... what am I misrepresenting...?

You're idiotically claiming Trump's pardon of Arpaio "expunges" his record. Am I misrepresenting what you're saying?

It doesn't. Like always, you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

1233796371590.gif

1233796371590.gif

You're idiotically claiming Trump's pardon of Arpaio "expunges" his record. Am I misrepresenting what you're saying?

Keep trolling for a reaction, but no matter what I state you will spin it. seen a thousand times from the regressives.

1233796371590.gif

1233796371590.gif

Keep trolling for a reaction, but no matter what I state you will spin it. seen a thousand times from the regressives.
You're an idiot. What am I spinning?

Simple "yes" or "no" question ... are you saying Arpaio's record was expunged by the pardon he got from Trump?

Yes or no?

Forum List

Back