'Save The Steal' - Biden Ready To Extend COVID Emergency PAST MID TERMS

This will be a tough sell, IMO. The deaths are way down and still declining.
I think they're trying to make a big deal out of monkeypox to see if it gains
some legs. But, I have my doubt that the democrats will be able to pull this off.

'Tough sell'?

You make it sound like people will have a say-so instead of this being another Biden edict.

some legs. But, I have my doubt that the democrats will be able to pull this off.
Nobody in my area will comply. Simply won't.

And this neck of the woods is over 90% armed.

With a "make me" kind of attitude.

The time frame 'BEYOND THE MID-TERMS', of course, was not SCIENTIFICALLY derived...

:p

Interesting, you bring up Covid. My daughter (fully vaccinated) came down with it a few days ago, along with our unvaccinated, 8-year-old granddaughter. My sister-in-law (fully vaccinated), just flew back from Alaska this week and came down with it yesterday. The colonel will probably share it with the Chief. I expect everybody will be fine. We're a pretty healthy lot, in general. Just the same, no pool party cook outs at either house for a while.

Last edited:

Arguably the covid impacts on the economy are still well with us, but ultamately I suspect this is about one single issue more than any other---student loans. He is under massive pressure to extend the student loan payment pause that ends at the end of the month and needs to find a way to legitimize that extension. They already told servicers not to send out bills but those bills needed to be sent out for payments to begin in September. He really stepped into it bigly with his off the cuff promise he was cancelling some student debt for most people like 5 months ago in a matter of a "couple of weeks" and still hasn't done a thing (arguably because he has very limited authority to do so). At this point, the democrat fortunes are going to rise and fall on that issue in November. The red wave will become a blue massacre if he does nothing or does something so small it insults student borrowers. He is backed into the corner now and needs desperately to find a way out of this that turns it into a big deal.

Interesting, you bring up Covid. My daughter (fully vaccinated) came down with it a few days ago, along with our unvaccinated, 8-year-old granddaughter. My sister-in-law (fully vaccinated), just flew back from Alaska this week and came down with it yesterday. The colonel will probably share it with the Chief. I expect everybody will be fine. We're a pretty healthy lot, in general. Just the same, no pool party cook outs at either house for a while.
Don't get the vaccine - stay with natural immunity.

I tol the mandatory 2 shots for the military.

My already-weakened immunity from MS bottomed out, I had stroke like many COVID Vaccine recipients, caught COVID Double Pneumonia, and developed Hypoxic Respiratory Failure, justifying going on a respirator.

The vaccine,for me,was worse than COVID - initially - because it destroyed my immune system and caused me (according to COVID Docs and studies) to have the stroke.

I am still suffering COVID pulmonary, heart, and cognitive Longhaul COVID systems, severe MS symptoms, and residual affects from the stroke.

The emergency should be the mandating of an experimental drug that does not prevent you from catching COVID but causes severe medical problems from women's periods to strike to heart inflamation and stoppage / death.

Considering how Fauvi helped fun chain of function and facilitated the pandemic, once again Democrats cause a disaster and come up with a solution that makes it worse....

Up next...Covidpox!

If that doesn't work...there's always...

...*CORONA MONKEY*...

Screenshot_20220806-131820-103.png

Screenshot_20220806-131518-034.png

Screenshot_20220806-132138-854.png

Don't get the vaccine - stay with natural immunity.

I tol the mandatory 2 shots for the military.

My already-weakened immunity from MS bottomed out, I had stroke like many COVID Vaccine recipients, caught COVID Double Pneumonia, and developed Hypoxic Respiratory Failure, justifying going on a respirator.

The vaccine,for me,was worse than COVID - initially - because it destroyed my immune system and caused me (according to COVID Docs and studies) to have the stroke.

I am still suffering COVID pulmonary, heart, and cognitive Longhaul COVID systems, severe MS symptoms, and residual affects from the stroke.

The emergency should be the mandating of an experimental drug that does not prevent you from catching COVID but causes severe medical problems from women's periods to strike to heart inflamation and stoppage / death.

Considering how Fauvi helped fun chain of function and facilitated the pandemic, once again Democrats cause a disaster and come up with a solution that makes it worse....
Dang, Easy. I am sorry to hear that. Too late for me to make a decision against the vaccine. I have had a pretty hard case of Covid already, and am fully vaccinated, with no effects and no Covid since. You would think they could come up with a test to see who is likely to have some sort of bad reaction and who is not. Limiting their market for vaccine is not part of their research, I guess.

Hang in there, and I hope you get to doing better.

The time frame 'BEYOND THE MID-TERMS', of course, was not SCIENTIFICALLY derived...

:p

The Chinese (the same guys that made the Biden family rich) unleashed their bio weapon in order to to create a pandemic to undermine Trump's great economy.

It also allowed the Democrat filth to use the pandemic as a cover to have fraudulent mail in and harvested ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts.

That scam worked. They were successful so why wouldn't they continue?

Democracy is dependent upon fair elections. That ship has sailed in the the US. Long gone due to the Democrat Dirty Tricks Department. Expect more of the same.

Forum List

Back