'Save The Steal' - Biden Ready To Extend COVID Emergency PAST MID TERMS

Newsmax.com?!!! No wonder you start threads using the bullshit you read on this tabloid. Ignorance is bliss, you must be happy as IT the clown.
Kill the messenger. Doen't change the message but it allows you to feel better about yourself. Helps you believe in the myth of your own intellect.

I think it's very possible that Biden will extend the COVID emergency, but I also think it will not be well received among most of the independent voters in the states that are not deep blue. IOW, it will be counterproductive. I doubt there is anything the democrats wouldn't do to keep their majorities in Congress, aided and abetted by the media, academia, and Hollywood. Plus, I expect to see Biden issue an EO to cancel more student debt and give up some really bad guys to get Griner back to the US.

Interesting, you bring up Covid. My daughter (fully vaccinated) came down with it a few days ago, along with our unvaccinated, 8-year-old granddaughter. My sister-in-law (fully vaccinated), just flew back from Alaska this week and came down with it yesterday. The colonel will probably share it with the Chief. I expect everybody will be fine. We're a pretty healthy lot, in general. Just the same, no pool party cook outs at either house for a while.
So vaccines and lockdowns and social distancing did nothing?

Nobody in my area will comply. Simply won't.

And this neck of the woods is over 90% armed.

With a "make me" kind of attitude.
F-ing hillbillies!
"Well armed"
Lmao!
How "well armed" do you think you need to be to take on the U.S. guv-ment?
Do you have an air force in your piddly-ass home arsenal?
How about a navy?
Infantry?
How are you doing on special forces?
"well armed?"
Why don't you ask The Proud Boys and those lunatic "Oath Keepers" how well that "armed milita" thing worked for them on Jan. 6th 2021.

F-ing hillbillies!
"Well armed"
Lmao!
How about a navy?
Infantry?
"well armed?"
Why don't you ask The Proud Boys and those lunatic "Oath Keepers" how well that "armed milita" thing worked for them on Jan. 6th 2021.
Was any of that supposed to hurt? Did you think the "hillbillies" comment was going to piss somebody off? If so, you are going to be disappointed.

"MagicMike" :laughing0301:

Not worried, we don’t have a psychopath as president anymore. :thup:
At least the psychopath you're referring to, didn't steal an elect, walk around in a Dementia filled daze, botch the Afghan withdrawal, destroyed our oil reserves, started a war in the Ukraine and caused massive inflation and food shortages in America.
Other than that, you're pissing up a rope.

Was any of that supposed to hurt? Did you think the "hillbillies" comment was going to piss somebody off? If so, you are going to be disappointed.

"MagicMike" :laughing0301:
Cute
But you didn't answer the questions.
What is your definition of "well armed?"
Let me guess....you bought an AR with your Cabellas gift points.....so now you think you're a commando?

I'm not triggered. I'm just having fun.
You are the one nattering about how "no guv-ment has the right to require YOU to be a responsible citizen!"
Hell....you'll just shoot em' with yer gun!
HA! HA! HA!
Says the man (?) whose avatar is a queer stripper.

At least the psychopath you're referring to, didn't steal an elect, walk around in a Dementia filled daze, botch the Afghan withdrawal, destroyed our oil reserves, started a war in the Ukraine and caused massive inflation and food shortages in America.
Other than that, you're pissing up a rope.
Right-wing talking-point much?

F-ing hillbillies!
"Well armed"
Lmao!
How about a navy?
Infantry?
"well armed?"
You pussies shit your pants over a few hundred unarmed trespassers on January 6, still crying about it. So it wouldn't take much.

I'm not triggered. I'm just having fun.
You are the one nattering about how "no guv-ment has the right to require YOU to be a responsible citizen!"
Hell....you'll just shoot em' with yer gun!
HA! HA! HA!
A responsible citizen takes care of themselves, not relying on the government to rely them what to do. We listened to government on covid and they were completely wrong.

You pussies shit your pants over a few hundred unarmed trespassers on January 6, still crying about it. So it wouldn't take much.
Some of us libs are pretty "well armed" also.
We don't parade around in gov-ment buildings in goofy costumes though.
We burn cities.

Some of us libs are pretty "well armed" also.
We don't parade around in gov-ment buildings in goofy costumes though.
We burn cities.
Yes you do, but who got the governments atten more? They just trespassed, at least that's what the charges are. The guy got 7 years was outside not inside the capitol.

Forum List

Back