Save the date: “Trans Day of Vengeance” March 31-April 1st

These freaks better be careful what they wish for...

69253293-11915513-image-a-2_1680102885438.jpg

Tough guy and trans activist Kayla Denker shows off his firearm....
(VIDEO - click link directly below)

69258849-11915513-Two_other_trans_activists_have_since_posted_footage_and_photos_o-a-4_1680111654201.jpg

69259503-11915513-The_Virginia_chapter_of_the_group_held_a_dance_party_fundraiser_-a-24_1680113292335.jpg

69253291-11915513-image-a-26_1680105459261.jpg

Alex Stein 99 is attacked by a bunch of freaks; one throws water, another hot coffee...

These are low IQ like dem-voting blm. They first have to wait until one of their own is killed before beginning a religion and accompanying text, Tranny's Book of Martyrs.

If they start disappearing, don't be surprised.

These are low IQ like dem-voting blm. They first have to wait until one of their own is killed before beginning a religion and accompanying text, Tranny's Book of Martyrs.

If they start disappearing, don't be surprised.

These people are fucking sick! Lock them all up! Enough

Last edited:
To say this person did this because she identifies as a man simply doesn't hold up. We don't see violent crime of this type committed by transgendered people as a general rule, and I don't think it is fair to say her gender I.D. is even an issue.

It might be an issue in how the media covers it which is fair game to notice.

People who do these horrendous sick crimes are mentally unbalanced, sociopathic, devoid of reason, ethics, morals, faith, sense of right and wrong or what they have of that is so twisted as to be unrecognizable in the normal world.

But her gender identification really is not an issue in this.

She could have been suffering from a "Seared Conscience" ... Which is usually due of becoming desensitized to pain and suffering ...
Under the guise of perpetual victimhood ... Or the idea that one is entitled to make others suffer because they themselves are miserable.

Seared Conscience
"A seared conscience is one that is completely dead. It’s calloused over so that it cannot feel anything.
When our conscience is seared, our lives become hypocritical."

It's like being branded with a hot iron ... There is no recovery ... Only the scar remains ...
And often at that point ... They just want to scar others.

She could have been suffering from a "Seared Conscience" ... Which is usually due of becoming desensitized to pain and suffering ...
Under the guise of perpetual victimhood ... Or the idea that one is entitled to make others suffer because they themselves are miserable.

Seared Conscience
"A seared conscience is one that is completely dead. It’s calloused over so that it cannot feel anything.
When our conscience is seared, our lives become hypocritical."

It's like being branded with a hot iron ... There is no recovery ... Only the scar remains ...
And often at that point ... They just want to scar others.

Who knows what makes anybody commit a sociopathic crime? Maybe it was the hormones and other crap these people go through to change themselves. But without evidence, I don't want us to automatically assume that was a factor in this horrible crime because drawing such assumptions about people is the definition of prejudice/bigotry and all the other unattractive such words the left so eagerly assigns to us.

I saw some of the older pictures she looks like a nice young lady a nice person. I don’t know if she had actually transitioned yet. Something at some point went horribly wrong in this person’s life they probably believed the big lie that America is a racist country and that almost for sure played a role in their decision to go on a killing spree

It’s very important that all of the news organizations look into the life of the shooter and try and find out when something went so wrong.
It's all in the manifesto she left. That needs to be released.

Who knows what makes anybody commit a sociopathic crime? Maybe it was the hormones and other crap these people go through to change themselves. But without evidence, I don't want us to automatically assume that was a factor in this horrible crime because drawing such assumptions about people is the definition of prejudice/bigotry and all the other unattractive such words the left so eagerly assigns to us.

I only answered your post because you seemed interested in understanding ... If you want to know why sociopaths commit certain crimes ...
There is a reason they don't think like others ... Don't feel things the way others do ... And can do things others cannot imagine.

I mention being desensitized to things normal people would not consider ... Through victimhood.
I didn't specify it had to be one type of victim or another.

The majority of death row inmates in our prison system ... Have serious mental problems ...
And like wise ... Almost all were victims of one thing or another as young children ... And most often sexual abuse.

The hypersexualizing of young children has harmful consequences ... That can result in catastrophic events ...
At any point in the person's life ... Not always murder ... Just messed up bad things and poor uncaring choices.

Been in the works several years ago in Europe. Now it's being normalized. I forget the new woke term for it, something like 'attracted to little children'.....makes it so much nicer.....
It's "minor attracted persons" and "minor attracted individuals" And they are indeed trying to normalize it as just another perverted preference.

Proof here....

Indisputable proof.

It's coming, and you will be with me as we take action to stomp this out.

A few days too late?
View attachment 770196

Don’t send your kids to Church school that day. The Trans crowd does not appreciate they are in the most tolerant Country in the world for them.

A few days too late?
View attachment 770196

The left wing, democrat party supporting, transgender killer, the woman who thought she was a man...simply started early.......targeting children for murder instead of for sexual grooming and surgical mutilation......

The left wing, democrat party supporting, transgender killer, the woman who thought she was a man...simply started early.......targeting children for murder instead of for sexual grooming and surgical mutilation......
She is a victim of transgender hate. We have to feel her pain.

I only answered your post because you seemed interested in understanding ... If you want to know why sociopaths commit certain crimes ...
There is a reason they don't think like others ... Don't feel things the way others do ... And can do things others cannot imagine.

I mention being desensitized to things normal people would not consider ... Through victimhood.
I didn't specify it had to be one type of victim or another.

The majority of death row inmates in our prison system ... Have serious mental problems ...
And like wise ... Almost all were victims of one thing or another as young children ... And most often sexual abuse.

The hypersexualizing of young children has harmful consequences ... That can result in catastrophic events ...
At any point in the person's life ... Not always murder ... Just messed up bad things and poor uncaring choices.

I know what sociopathic behavior is. I know and know of many people who had horrible upbringings, horrible experiences, the most brutal trauma, and these people would not harm a living soul. I have known and know of others who seemed to have lived charmed lives in comparison who commit the most unimaginable horrendous crimes.

Perhaps many, even most of those on death row have mental issues. But the law tries hard to sort out those who are unable to determine right and wrong from those who know the difference.

I reject the notion that we must find excuses for people's behavior who know the difference between right and wrong. Judgment should never be based on whether one is black or white or straight or gay or Christian or Athiest or any other such characteristic. Judgment should be focused on what a person does and the evidence that he/she does it.

And I think we must consider returning to the shared values most Americans once shared that created conscience, compassion, strong sense of right and wrong, justice, and fairness. There were still criminals and crimes of course, but nowhere close to the degree that we see now.

For sure the demands for a secular society, the decimation of the traditional family, rampant drugs, and many other factors are contributors to the syndrome. But are not an excuse for horrendous acts.

Forum List

Back