Save the date: “Trans Day of Vengeance” March 31-April 1st

Black hero of the day. Give this man some reparations money.

He gets a bonus if the victim is Christian, just not as big a bonus as he would if the victim was a child.

Black hero of the day. Give this man some reparations money.

He gets a bonus if the victim is Christian, just not as big a bonus as he would if the victim was a child.
I am glad the guy was arrested....

While you are Gish galloping around because you are so triggered by your own bullshit...

Can you explain to me why you are deflecting??

So you are saying the guy who was convicted in Charlottesville was wrongly convicted?

And instead, it was self defense when he drove his car several blocks to run into a crowd of people?

Cool..then you should have no problem taking up the fight and doing it yourself -- instead of cowardly cheering for other people to do it online
Sorry if I triggered you, I see you have no response to my queries.

I am glad the guy was arrested....

While you are Gish galloping around because you are so triggered by your own bullshit...

Can you explain to me why you are deflecting??
The guy should never have been arrested. He like be fightin Dat waycissm, bro. Wid only a knife. He need reparations to get a machete. Wayyyycccisssm! Every day is kill a white Christian day.

And a great deal of enjoyment.
I am sure most right-wing cucks enjoy fantasizing about shit they don't have the courage to do...

And then coming online and trying to distance themselves from others who did

I bet you break out the Jergens lotion and read articles about this when you are feeling frisky

fencecrossap.jpeg

And the fun part is....he was literally left hanging on a fence....just like your fantasies...minus the barbwire, but still....you manage....

I am sure most right-wing cucks enjoy fantasizing about shit they don't have the courage to do...

I bet you break out the Jergens lotion and read articles about this when you are feeling frisky

View attachment 770996

And the fun part is....he was literally left hanging on a fence....just like your fantasies...minus the barbwire, but still....you manage....
One gay dude gets murdered and its a Tranny Genocide..guess that means since a tranny killed 3 kids Monday that christian kids are being genocided by trannies

One gay dude gets murdered and its a Tranny Genocide..guess that means since a tranny killed 3 kids Monday that christian kids are being genocided by trannies
I think the use of the word "genocide" is hyperbole.....kinda like claiming trannies are the deadliest threat to America in its history is hyperbole...

Here is what is not hyperbole...Conservatives are too afraid to pass any legislation to back up their rhetoric....Why is this?

View attachment 770996

That's why I said it. It tickles to see you trigggerrreedddd. Now go bang your head against the wall.

I think the use of the word "genocide" is hyperbole.....kinda like claiming trannies are the deadliest threat to America in its history is hyperbole...

Here is what is not hyperbole...Conservatives are too afraid to pass any legislation to back up their rhetoric....Why is this?
om7VhdNrYvPO.jpeg

These are the words your trannies use see for yourself

So .....is there a law that prevents trannies from owning guns?

Because usually, when right-wingers are triggered by the prospects of taking their guns away....they also take pics with their guns and say stuff like "Come And Take It"

Like this lady...

View attachment 771003View attachment 771006
I see reading isn't your strong suit. Whats the second picture say dumbass

In other words
Fuck around and Find out

Well ... That's a popular and common tough guy response.

When it comes to on the ground reality ... It may be more like ...
"Yep ... I got the ingredients and a recipe for baking that cake."

I am not looking to mess with anyone if I don't have to ...
And it takes more than courage to get the job done ...
Unless the sole purpose is to be a martyr.

Homosexuals have a long history of being mentally unstable and violent.

”Trans” are even more unstable and dangerous than “normal homosexuals“.

Having the highest suicide rate is proof of that. Suicide is violence against one self.
Humans have a long history of being unstable and violent.

Forum List

Back