Save the date: “Trans Day of Vengeance” March 31-April 1st

Well, I think it is time to crack down on darkies too....they are more dangerous than trannys....but since Conservatives were too weak and allowed this civil rights crap to win -- now we have to treat darkies like they are humans
Some of them are human.

It is evil what this person did as they want after innocent babies. :( Most of us girls are good people that do nothing to deserve hatred or to be stripped of our rights.

WTF is wrong with all these pieces of subhuman shit targetting our children? I am a mother of a daughter and this scares the hell out of me.
She identified as a he, why aren’t you using the proper pronouns when addressing him?

interesting.

Trans are the most prone to violent radicalization..and what are they promoting this weekend??? Their groomers are always stoking their paranoia. These folk actually think it is christians and conservatives who are killing them or keeping them from 'realizing their full (violent) potential.

and a perfect example pops up.

Bernard has published several pieces of poetry, including one called “Confessional,” where he writes about giving his daughters marijuana and wine, performing oral sex, killing a friend’s cat, masturbating, and writing a letter to a serial killer.

“I’ve tasted the barrel of a loaded Winchester Ranger 20-gauge, silky with Hoppe’s No. 9. I fantasize about committing a crime so I can spend a year in a women’s prison. But only a year,” the poem says.

The poem is apparently included in one of Bernard’s two books of poetry, which are called “I Am This Girl” and “Naked, Gettin’ Nuder,” according to The Bemidji Pioneer.

“That poem was very hard to write because I had to kind of bare my soul, and I had to be really honest about some things that I could have easily taken to my grave and never told anybody,” Bernard told the outlet.

“But how do you live in light? How do you live in truth? How do you demonstrate to other people that you’re more than the sum total of your choices without being willing to open that vein? That’s kind of what the poetry’s all about,” Bernard added.

Images allegedly from Bernard’s classroom obtained by Alpha News show a pride flag and transgender flag. “How is this okay?” one parent asked.

“[The post] about injecting children is disgusting and disturbing. I don’t even know how to put it into words. This man shouldn’t be around my children or any other children. I’m very scared for my children’s safety to even be in the same building as this man,” said the parent, who asked to remain anonymous.

Parents!!! HAVE AN ISSUE WITH THE SChool SYStem THAT HIRES THESE CRAZIES.

Last edited:
interesting.

Trans are the most prone to violent radicalization..and what are they promoting this weekend??? Their groomers are always stoking their paranoia. These folk actually think it is christians and conservatives who are killing them or keeping them from 'realizing their full (violent) potential.

and a perfect example pops up.

Bernard has published several pieces of poetry, including one called “Confessional,” where he writes about giving his daughters marijuana and wine, performing oral sex, killing a friend’s cat, masturbating, and writing a letter to a serial killer.

“I’ve tasted the barrel of a loaded Winchester Ranger 20-gauge, silky with Hoppe’s No. 9. I fantasize about committing a crime so I can spend a year in a women’s prison. But only a year,” the poem says.

The poem is apparently included in one of Bernard’s two books of poetry, which are called “I Am This Girl” and “Naked, Gettin’ Nuder,” according to The Bemidji Pioneer.

“That poem was very hard to write because I had to kind of bare my soul, and I had to be really honest about some things that I could have easily taken to my grave and never told anybody,” Bernard told the outlet.

“But how do you live in light? How do you live in truth? How do you demonstrate to other people that you’re more than the sum total of your choices without being willing to open that vein? That’s kind of what the poetry’s all about,” Bernard added.

Images allegedly from Bernard’s classroom obtained by Alpha News show a pride flag and transgender flag. “How is this okay?” one parent asked.

“[The post] about injecting children is disgusting and disturbing. I don’t even know how to put it into words. This man shouldn’t be around my children or any other children. I’m very scared for my children’s safety to even be in the same building as this man,” said the parent, who asked to remain anonymous.

Parents!!! HAVE AN ISSUE WITH THE SChool SYStem THAT HIRES THESE CRAZIES.
But how do we stop them?

I made 20 posts about how dangerous and evil they are...so far, no effect....

More needs to be done....but what

They need actual sane adults helping them with medical and psychological issues. Once these kids are medically transitioned, their lives are ruined. In this climate i don't think they'll get the detransing they need. Democrats will not allow it. This is like a cult....I have read of one mother who used the same technique to bring her daughter back to sanity that parents use to deprogram their religious cult children. That takes time though. And these kids are convinced that straight (christian/conservative) people are out to kill them in one way or another.

Some of these trans adults are dangerous and example to the younger ones. Evil....I don't think so evil at first..they're confused, used, manipulated by the more radical element.

THIS isn't a kid...or a woman.

Trannies are not a race -- but I understand how talking about them can trigger your racism
Ohhhh. Hoodoo WAYCISM, WACE WACE WAYYYCCCISSM. Gonna git Dat wascally wayciss wabbit and cook him Inna pot.

Trans isn't a race, they just play one on TV. Why? Dey need a bite a de wayciss apple.

I only hope they don't crap out on their day of vengeance.

Ohhhh. Hoodoo WAYCISM, WACE WACE WAYYYCCCISSM. Gonna git Dat wascally wayciss wabbit and cook him Inna pot.

Trans isn't a race, they just play one on TV. Why? Dey need a bite a de wayciss apple.

I only hope they don't crap out on their day of vengeance.
I think you do hope they get the crap beat out of them....hopefully killed....

Maybe a hero can run them over....
00_006rac.11334.jpeg

and then you can come on here later and pretend to distance yourself from it.....too cowardly to own your bullshit...which is common with Conservatives...and it is why yall get so triggered when I mock you...because I know at your core, you are full of shit

Anyone who wants to play the "Or Else" game ...
Should be prepared for the "Or Else" when they get what they are asking for.

I don't hope anyone gets killed or injured ...
But if they choose to present me with an Ultimatum ... I'm prepared to punch their ticket ...
Thanks to our Founders for providing us with that Opportunity.

The Federal Government were the first to seriously arm me ... Taught me the benefits of a Strong Defensive Posture ...
And how to play the "Or Else" game with Terrorists.

But if they choose to present me with an Ultimatum ... I'm prepared to punch their ticket ...

The Federal Government were the first to seriously arm me ... Taught me the benefits of a Strong Defensive Posture ...

But taking pictures with guns is a step too far for a tranny...

To me, that is a threat..and they should be dealt with....

Posing with guns is only a right reserved for real Americans....

In other words
Fuck around and Find out

When they take that same approach, it's ok.

Maybe a hero can run them over....
View attachment 770983

and then you can come on here later and pretend to distance yourself from it.....too cowardly to own your bullshit...which is common with Conservatives...and it is why yall get so triggered when I mock you...because I know at your core, you are full of shit
Well yes. I do hope they get the crap beat out of them, then hung on a barb wire fence to dry.

When they take that same approach, it's ok.

So you are saying the guy who was convicted in Charlottesville was wrongly convicted?

And instead, it was self defense when he drove his car several blocks to run into a crowd of people?

Cool..then you should have no problem taking up the fight and doing it yourself -- instead of cowardly cheering for other people to do it online

Forum List

Back