Save the date: “Trans Day of Vengeance” March 31-April 1st

I think pretty much all of us who call ourselves Patriot share that general vision. So there's at least 70 million of us.
Hmmm, I guess I disagree with that. Let me ask you this if you dodge the draft when the country calls while your fellow Americans are putting their lives on the line. Do you consider those folks as Patriots?

But don't call these psychopaths violent! oh no no no......not that! :mad-61:

Freaks who have turned into a caricature of themselves!:cuckoo:

ipTl6Ij.jpg

No...they aren't.....they are left wing totalitarian............as Westwall pointed out, far Right equals no government....not more government....
I agree. And no government, i.e. anarchy, is every bit as dangerous and evil as the authoritarian totalitarian government the left wishes to force on us.

And both are capable of reinforcing and encouraging the impulses that result in the kind of tragic evil that happens in school shootings.

This is the sort of "activism" that they've employed at every step along the way. In 1969, the Stonewall Riots (re: "gay liberation") loomed over the annual meeting of the American Psychiatric Association. At that time, the APA's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual listed homosexuality as a diagnosis, IOW, a mental illness. Further protests that targeted the APA annual meetings in 1971 and 1972 maintained the arm-twisting. Finally the APA relented and removed homosexuality as a mental illness diagnosis in the 1973 revision of the DSM (revision II). The psychotic tranny crowd is certainly a smaller group, but they are using the same playbook, on steroids. Plus, the liberal media multiplies their influence. This has to stop.

trans8.png

FsRQzV9WYAc5ESE

dd527983bd6b485b.jpg

Trans Activists Team Up With Antifa For Trans Vengeance Event In D.C.​

What are they going to do, take over a Victoria's Secret and have a giant wet panty swap?

If they do try this (and the FBI should be looking into this as they specifically cited SCOTUS) it’s not going to end well for the trannies.

I try very hard to form my opinion on reliable facts as much as possible. Do I think only evil, sick, deranged motivation is behind these horrible crimes? Yes I do.

Do I think people who want to change their gender are not right mentally? Yes I do.

Evenso, without evidence, the fact that the person identifies as transgender is not evidence of why this person committed this crime.

Patriots are assigned enough stupid characterizations--fascist, Nazi, racist, homophobic, insurrectionist, etc. etc. etc.--without furnishing foolish ammunition for it.

I wasn't even thinking about how anyone identifies when I shared my thought there.

I was thinking more along the lines of the psychology of human nature in general. How/why some human beings react the way that they do in general.

Compartmentalizing a much larger phenomenon really only masks the broader, much more relevant phenomenon.

And the whole trans thing is really only a false dichotomy being promoted in an age where transhumanism is the direction that technocrats want the world to turn. These people are only useful idiots in that regard. And like all other useful idiots throughout history, they'll be tossed under the bus when their usefulness has run its course. People who participate in coercion uhistorically understand very little of their actual role in it. And nothing whatsoever of the consequence. There's no such thing as a natural transgender in humanity. That's my view on that anyway. Of course, that's not to say that the cultural Marxists and other authoritarian aspects of society won't take advantage of it for their own ends. That's where the exhibitionism of it all is made mainstream and where the more long-term endeavor is masked from the terms of controversy.

Last edited:
I wasn't even thinking about how anyone identifies when I shared my thought there.

I was thinking more along the lines of the psychology of human nature in general. How/why some human beings react the way that they do in general.

Compartmentalizing a much larger phenomenon really only masks the broader, much more relevant phenomenon.

And the whole trans thing is really only a false dichotomy being promoted in an age where transhumanism is the direction that technocrats want the world to turn. These people are only useful idiots in that regard. And like all other useful idiots throughout history, they'll be tossed under the bus when their usefulness has run its course. People who participate in coercion uhistorically understand very little of their actual role in it. And nothing whatsoever of the consequence. There's no such thing as a natural transgender in humanity. That's my view on that anyway. Of course, that's not to say that the cultural Marxists and other authoritarian aspects of society won't take advantage of it for their own ends. That's where the exhibitionism of it all is made mainstream and where the more long-term endeavor is masked from the terms of controversy.
I don't disagree. But I still say there is no evidence that this person committed this terrible crime because she was transgender. And it hurts the Patriot vision when some want to present that there is.

This is exactly why I don't think there is a solution to this problem. The great majority of mass murderers did not show any sign of being about to do this, and planning it.
The solution is to give the citizens an opportunity to defend themselves from threats, be they sexual degenerates or run of the mill criminals.

There is a reason most men are attracted to weapons. Deep down in the very fiber of their being there is a desire to protect and defend. When this is corrupted, like the rest of our fallen nature, it is terrifying. When it is redeemed into something noble and true, it is beautiful. Men's hearts long to be heroic and brave.

But in order to defend the innocent, there are times when not only spiritual swords are needed, but actual ones.

A knight is not a knight without his weapon.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back