Save the date: “Trans Day of Vengeance” March 31-April 1st

I know with conservative posters there is always rapid repercussions when anyone puts a pedophile declaration on a lib loon.
Let’s see if reverse applies.
It does not apply
Libs can label a conservative as endorsing pedophelia but a conservative is not permitted to do so
Probably need to create a new thread title revealing this.

Should I load up my magazines?

Of course I don't know any transgender shits in real life so maybe I won't have to shoot any of them when they go bat shit crazy.

yes W6, what kind of world are we handing them?
~S~
A world they have been dealing with on their own for (for the most part) 14 to 27 years in our case. Mine apparently are dealing with it OK. If you have grown kids, I expect they are dealing with it OK, also. I don't put much stock in any trans day of vengeance.

Those in power, in any circumstance.
Yes, so tje less power we allow them the better. Unarmed we have no say in how much that is.
Yes.
It's still true.
How are a bunch of numbnuts in a militia, no one fucking recognizes?
It was well written, that I thought you copied it., I'll give you that.

Still false. Just made up facts.
They didn't.
DUMBASS
See what I mean? Without guns we find ourselves governed by overgrown children who don't know reality from feelings based fiction.
Most people didn't have guns.
Those who owned land and businesses did. Their meniels likely not.
There were NOT any laws preventing gun ownership in Europe, at the time............Besides..........poverty.
Now that is absurd.

Save the date. Trans Day of Vengeance is almost here:

4AE9B15C-E938-41B7-BDCD-DD5E0730C087.jpeg

I bet I could dig up some news stories in which this occurred, especially in New York city. So don't push it, ma bro frum anutha ho!!! HOLLA BACK!!
Talk is cheap.
But even if there is absolutely nada in the away of a black person violently attacking a Jew, you know damned well what I am talking about. The militant blacks (panthers, Louis Vuitton Farrakhan, etc...) preach anti-Semitic hate ad nauseum.
So pointing out the wrongs that were done is now attacking. Wow.
Come on, brutha! I give you mad props so far. I may not always agree with your world view and ideology. But I like a fighter. Please do not undermine your credibility by making lame defenses for things (like this) when you ought to just concede the point and move on to something else. What I am trying to say is that I like you. So don't fuck it up.

HOLLAHOLLAHOLLAHOLLAHOLLAHOLLAHOLLAHOLLAHOLLAHOLLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who attacked and harmed white Jewish folks in this country? It sure as hell wasn't and isn't black folks.

Here's a very typical example. Read his OP, and then realize he isn't serious about any of it.

Perhaps. But he was perfectly willing for me to take him at his word. So I did.

If you have grown kids, I expect they are dealing with it OK,
Yes i do....

It's a matter of perspective W6

Their views are becoming far different than you're and mine back in our day

They are literally being sold 2x2=5 , and anyone that questions it is demonized for doing so.....
~S~

There's a lot to say about the sense of entitlement which observably develops as the niche becomes more widely helicoptered/protected.

Have you ever seen the way an adult responds who doesn't get their way or who feels slighted in some way because as a child they were helicoptered by their parents their entire lives? They become reactionary narcissists as adults. Their adult tantrums are worse than any child.

It's the same basic concept when government and elements of a decaying society try to normalize and prop them up which likely make them feel justified in their actions if they feel that their wants/indulgences aren't being nurtured enough. They tend to totally lose their shit when their sense of entitlement is challenged in some way. Or when they just don't get their way in general. Or if resentment builds on their part whenever they reach the point when they must demonstrate that they're capable of responsibility for themselves, yet simply are incapable as a consequence of always being placated their entire lives.

There's a lot to say about it, really. To contend that it doesn't hold up or play a part in it is just dependent on how deeply one is interested in discussing it.
I try very hard to form my opinion on reliable facts as much as possible. Do I think only evil, sick, deranged motivation is behind these horrible crimes? Yes I do.

Do I think people who want to change their gender are not right mentally? Yes I do.

Evenso, without evidence, the fact that the person identifies as transgender is not evidence of why this person committed this crime.

Patriots are assigned enough stupid characterizations--fascist, Nazi, racist, homophobic, insurrectionist, etc. etc. etc.--without furnishing foolish ammunition for it.

I try very hard to form my opinion on reliable facts as much as possible. Do I think only evil, sick, deranged motivation is behind these horrible crimes? Yes I do.

Do I think people who want to change their gender are not right mentally? Yes I do.

Evenso, without evidence, the fact that the person identifies as transgender is not evidence of why this person committed this crime.

Patriots are assigned enough stupid characterizations--fascist, Nazi, racist, homophobic, insurrectionist, etc. etc. etc.--without furnishing foolish ammunition for it.
What is a Patriot?

Forum List

Back