Savage subhuman burns boy to death, media silent

Hate crime.. I HATE when this term is used

Is there really a kindness crime to counter these 'hate crimes'??

Murder is murder, assault is assault, battery is battery...

Yes, the disposition and mental condition of the assailant is crucial to the motive behind a crime, but because one is white on white does not make it different than white on black, Jew on Muslim, Man on Woman, or whatever else... it is a bullshit victimization concept by our bullshit government...

Woman accused of kidnapping and killing Houston boy in 2010 goes on trial today | abc13.com

Where is the national media on this evident hate crime? Do I even need to say "reverse the races and see the coverage"? Course not.

It's a disgusting little world in which the media picks and chooses the victims of hate.

She burned him alive with a blow torch.

Yeah. Funny, you'd think a crime this vile, cross-racial and all, the kid literally a kid (12 years old), you'd think this would have been a National Media Sensation.

Much more heinous than the sad death of James Byrd, who's tragic murder is worldwide knowledge.

Mona Nelson guilty of capital murder in death of 12-year-old boy | abc13.com

No, this isn't a current event, but I put it here to illustrate the point.

I venture to say not a single person on this board knew of this story. I don't have to wonder why.

If you live in Texas, you have heard about this. Old news!

If you live anywhere, you have heard of James Byrd. News is only old when it has been known. This may as well have happened yesterday.

Pennywise, what difference does it make whether it's national news or not? It doesn't change anything. The liberal news is more worried about reporting on Justin Beiber's exploits and which professional athlete came out of the closet than black on white crime.

Pennywise, what difference does it make whether it's national news or not? It doesn't change anything. The liberal news is more worried about reporting on Justin Beiber's exploits and which professional athlete came out of the closet than black on white crime.

It matters because the agenda of the media is to target white on black crime but never the reverse. Bieber & Co are just idiot filler.

I'm sure it mattered to the little boy's family that his death was not as 'important' to the media as Saint Travon.

It matters.

Mona Nelson guilty of capital murder in death of 12-year-old boy | abc13.com

No, this isn't a current event, but I put it here to illustrate the point.

I venture to say not a single person on this board knew of this story. I don't have to wonder why.

If you live in Texas, you have heard about this. Old news!

If you live anywhere, you have heard of James Byrd. News is only old when it has been known. This may as well have happened yesterday.

No, news is old when it's been around awhile. Just because it's new news to you doesn't make it new news.

This happened in 2010. It's old news.

It matters because the agenda of the media is to target white on black crime but never the reverse. Bieber & Co are just idiot filler.

I'm sure it mattered to the little boy's family that his death was not as 'important' to the media as Saint Travon.

It matters.

What would national coverage accomplish?

I agree that a double standard exist in regards to reporting on racial crimes but it goes to the character of the media and most everyone knows how one-sided they are.

Forum List

Back