Saudis won’t delay slash in crude-oil production after Biden admin ‘midterm’ plea

Lots of money to be made on the oil market keeping the supply low, so the price stays high, and it is not like they are allies or anything.
The world does not work for the democratic party.

The Saudis are doing for them and theirs and I can find no fault in that......Especially when we have the means to satisfy our own needs and then some.

The world does not work for the democratic party.

The Saudis are doing for them and theirs and I can find no fault in that......Especially when we have the means to satisfy our own needs and then some.
They don't work for anybody, and have certainly been no ally or ours clean back to 9/11 and before that the OPEC cartel actions back in Jimmy Carter's day. I think we are just bought and paid Mercs to protect their oil, for them and them only, at the behest of the murderous prince. Did I read, they are in talks supporting Putin?

They don't work for anybody, and have certainly been no ally or ours clean back to 9/11 and before that the OPEC cartel actions back in Jimmy Carter's day. I think we are just bought and paid Mercs to protect their oil, for them and them only, at the behest of the murderous prince. Did I read, they are in talks supporting Putin?
And, what if they are?

If Tater was not so weak (in all respects) we would not even be having this conversation.....Did you ever consider that, just like us, they are going to have to put up with his weakness for two more years?

Fuck, small wonder they are looking elsewhere for their mercenaries.

And, what if they are?

If Tater was not so weak (in all respects) we would not even be having this conversation.....Did you ever consider that, just like us, they are going to have to put up with his weakness for two more years?

Fuck, small wonder they are looking elsewhere for their mercenaries.
I sure don't think we should be supplying them. They do not comport with many American ideals.

From 2017 until Jan 2021 opec was irrelevant. Gee thank Jo
But, of course, by now you know Donald Trump asked oil favors from the Saudis? In April of 2020 it is reported, he asked the Saudis to cut supply.
Reuters

Special Report: Trump told Saudi: Cut oil supply or lose U.S. military support - sources​

WASHINGTON/LONDON/DUBAI (Reuters) - As the United States pressed Saudi Arabia to end its oil price war with Russia, President Donald Trump gave Saudi leaders an ultimatum.

In an April 2 phone call, Trump told Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman that unless the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) started cutting oil production, he would be powerless to stop lawmakers from passing legislation to withdraw U.S. troops from the kingdom, four sources familiar with the matter told Reuters.
Trump delivered the message to the crown prince 10 days before the announcement of production cuts.

Strangely enough, it was in the spring of 2020 when US Oil Production and drilling plummeted, yet here was Donald Trump secretly asking the Saudis to cut supply. Hmmmmm.......

Play it out White6…what do think would take place in the ME should we pull our support?
The Middle East would be the problem of the Middle East, and Israel a legitimate US Ally would be the main one dealing with the dealing with it, buy weapons from us, and unleashed in it's own self-defense. If you have not guessed, I am Pro-Israel and Anti-Saudi Arabia.

But, of course, by now you know Donald Trump asked oil favors from the Saudis? In April of 2020 it is reported, he asked the Saudis to cut supply.
Reuters

Special Report: Trump told Saudi: Cut oil supply or lose U.S. military support - sources​

WASHINGTON/LONDON/DUBAI (Reuters) - As the United States pressed Saudi Arabia to end its oil price war with Russia, President Donald Trump gave Saudi leaders an ultimatum.

In an April 2 phone call, Trump told Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman that unless the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) started cutting oil production, he would be powerless to stop lawmakers from passing legislation to withdraw U.S. troops from the kingdom, four sources familiar with the matter told Reuters.
Trump delivered the message to the crown prince 10 days before the announcement of production cuts.

Strangely enough, it was in the spring of 2020 when US Oil Production and drilling plummeted, yet here was Donald Trump secretly asking the Saudis to cut supply. Hmmmmm.......

Dude, just fcking drill. It's not rocket science

Could someone explain to me why it was wrong for Trump to ask Ukraine to look into Hunter Biden's wheeling and dealing (supposedly because that's using the power of the Presidency to aid yourself in an election) but it's not wrong for Biden to demand that the Saudis stop production cuts until after the mid term elections so the price of gas doesn't continue to go up? Why is one thing an "IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE!" and the other not?

Reuters

Secretly?

He was impeached for trying to rig his own election. He`s not allowed to shake down foreign leaders and threaten to withhold foreign aid.
Asking Ukraine to investigate Hunter Biden is "rigging" the election? Interesting concept. Trump was trying to let the country know just how corrupt the Biden family has been when it comes to influence peddling. Something that was hidden from the electorate by the FBI and the Main Stream Media.

So explain to me what having the Saudis hold off on production cuts for one month does for the country other than give people the illusion that gas prices aren't going up again?

Forum List

Back