Saudis won’t delay slash in crude-oil production after Biden admin ‘midterm’ plea

Dude, just fcking drill. It's not rocket science
They are drilling. Drilling has increase pretty steady since Biden came to office. There is no denying that. Of course, it is at the speed the oil industry chooses, not the government. Meanwhile, the industry records huge record setting profits at lower costs due to the shortage. I cannot blame the government, but I understand the slow measured pace of increasing production, prolonging the record profits at lower costs.

Biden begging just to protect the Democrats in the midterms sure seems like an impeachable act as well as disgusting. IOW, screw the American people but help save the Democrats.

Saudi Arabia shrugged off pleas by White House officials to delay last week’s OPEC+ decision to slash oil production, with Riyadh viewing the demand as a ploy to “avoid bad news” until after the upcoming midterm elections, the Wall Street Journal reported Tuesday.
American officials cautioned the Saudi government that cutting oil production would weaken Washington’s already strained relationship with Riyadh, and that the US would interpret the move as the kingdom taking Russia’s side in its ongoing war on Ukraine, according to the newspaper, which cited unnamed sources.
Instead, the Saudi-led group of oil-producing nations announced it will slash output by 2 million barrels a day, causing a spike in the price of crude oil — with a rise in US gas prices expected to follow.
“Saudi Arabia[’s] … drastic cut in oil production, despite President Biden’s overtures to both countries in recent months, is a hostile act against the United States and a clear signal that they have chosen to side with Russia in its war against Ukraine,” said Reps. Tom Malinowski of New Jersey, Sean Casten of Illinois and Susan Wild of Pennsylvania in a joint statement. (Me: Then what is Biden's destruction of American energy production if not a "hostile act" against the American people?)

This is an impeachable offense by Sleepy Joe- because he is using foreign relations to try and influence elections in this country.

That was what Trump was accused of and was the subject of one of his Fake Impeachments. Trump was accused specifically of trying to pressure Ukraine into investigating the First Son to get an edge in the election.

But, of course, by now you know Donald Trump asked oil favors from the Saudis? In April of 2020 it is reported, he asked the Saudis to cut supply.
Reuters

Special Report: Trump told Saudi: Cut oil supply or lose U.S. military support - sources​

WASHINGTON/LONDON/DUBAI (Reuters) - As the United States pressed Saudi Arabia to end its oil price war with Russia, President Donald Trump gave Saudi leaders an ultimatum.

In an April 2 phone call, Trump told Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman that unless the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) started cutting oil production, he would be powerless to stop lawmakers from passing legislation to withdraw U.S. troops from the kingdom, four sources familiar with the matter told Reuters.
Trump delivered the message to the crown prince 10 days before the announcement of production cuts.

Strangely enough, it was in the spring of 2020 when US Oil Production and drilling plummeted, yet here was Donald Trump secretly asking the Saudis to cut supply. Hmmmmm.......
Cutting supplies is not the same as begging to increase production. Hell dumbass when your independent of foreign oil they become irrelevant just like you.

Could someone explain to me why it was wrong for Trump to ask Ukraine to look into Hunter Biden's wheeling and dealing (supposedly because that's using the power of the Presidency to aid yourself in an election) but it's not wrong for Biden to demand that the Saudis stop production cuts until after the mid term elections so the price of gas doesn't continue to go up? Why is one thing an "IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE!" and the other not?

Well .........

Ummm ...............

Oh, uh .........................

Orange man bad.

They are drilling. Drilling has increase pretty steady since Biden came to office. There is no denying that. Of course, it is at the speed the oil industry chooses, not the government. Meanwhile, the industry records huge record setting profits at lower costs due to the shortage. I cannot blame the government, but I understand the slow measured pace of increasing production, prolonging the record profits at lower costs.

Drilling is down under Biden. As is permitting.

Cutting supplies is not the same as begging to increase production. Hell dumbass when your independent of foreign oil they become irrelevant just like you.
Boy, I sure am glad he got them to cut production at the same time our oil companies cut production in the spring of 2020. It is not like we or the world was going to need the oil. Of course the Murderous Prince owed Donny a favor after Trump standing by him, (I saved his a**," Trump told Woodward amid US outcry over the killing of Khashoggi."). Sounds like a quid pro quo to me, none to the support of the United States, only a personal deal between two assholes, neither of them supporters of the United States. Makes you glad oil product has risen a lot since Biden Came to office, doesn't it?
1665693871301.png

So the Biden administration asked the Saudis to postpone the cut in production until after the midterms?

Unfuckingbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!

Saudi Arabia says U.S. asked it to postpone oil supply cut by a month​

Such a delay in the OPEC+ move could have staved off price rises at American pumps until after the midterm elections.

Boy, I sure am glad he got them to cut production at the same time our oil companies cut production in the spring of 2020. It is not like we or the world was going to need the oil. Of course the Murderous Prince owed Donny a favor after Trump standing by him, (I saved his a**," Trump told Woodward amid US outcry over the killing of Khashoggi."). Sounds like a quid pro quo to me, none to the support of the United States, only a personal deal between two assholes, neither of them supporters of the United States. Makes you glad oil product has risen a lot since Biden Came to office, doesn't it?
View attachment 709567
So fake news it's an out right DNC cultist lie

View attachment 709567

It is not like we or the world was going to need the oil.

Where were we going to store it?

only a personal deal between two assholes, neither of them supporters of the United States.

Or in the case of Biden, one asshole unable to get a deal from another asshole.

So the Biden administration asked the Saudis to postpone the cut in production until after the midterms?

Unfuckingbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!

Saudi Arabia says U.S. asked it to postpone oil supply cut by a month​

Such a delay in the OPEC+ move could have staved off price rises at American pumps until after the midterm elections.

Well, Biden is a useless piece of shit.

So fake news it's an out right DNC cultist lie
Could you be more specific. What is it you think is a lie. I don't want to be unfair to you, just stating facts that can be proven or authoritatively reference. What facts do you have to refute what I said and referenced?

It is not like we or the world was going to need the oil.

only a personal deal between two assholes, neither of them supporters of the United States.

Or in the case of Biden, one asshole unable to get a deal from another asshole.
Well, the Saudi asshole hasn't killed anybody lately and Trump had already saved his ass. It is not like the Saudis appreciate the military support they got from us, and they were still getting it, so why should the Saudis do anything to make anybody think they were a US ally, or gave a shit about the world oil shortage, except as being able to generate higher prices on lower supply?

Don't be fooled by the pedo cult America.

Democrats want high gas prices and if one tells you it doesn't, tell that pos to go kill itself.

Sit in on one of their putin funded environmental group meetings and you will hear what Democrats want for America.

If Democrats bankrupt big oil, there will be no gas at the stations.

Well, the Saudi asshole hasn't killed anybody lately and Trump had already saved his ass. It is not like the Saudis appreciate the military support they got from us, and they were still getting it, so why should the Saudis do anything to make anybody think they were a US ally, or gave a shit about the world oil shortage, except as being able to generate higher prices on lower supply?

Saudi sides with Russia and republicans side with both. MAGA?
Saudi has been an allie of the united states since the FDR. It took Xiden and the demafacist siding with Iran for that relationship to end. Iran sides with Putin and is the largest state sponsor of terrorist..they are the friends of xiden and company

Forum List

Back