Saudi Women Going Nuts Over Melania And Her Beautiful Dress

Saudi women love the way Melania looks and are already copying her clothing.

In the Middle-East you well probably see alot of Muslim women wanting to look like our beautiful First Lady.

One of the things that so amazed me in Saudi Arabia was that very expensive women's clothing, lingerie, and jewelry shops make up the majority of mall shops. Under those Colemen tents they're sporting some pretty haute couture.

If the society was really as male dominated as we're led to believe the males would be full of gun, electronics, and sports memorabilia shops.

In the Middle-East you well probably see alot of Muslim women wanting to look like our beautiful First Lady.

One of the things that so amazed me in Saudi Arabia was that very expensive women's clothing, lingerie, and jewelry shops make up the majority of mall shops. Under those Colemen tents they're sporting some pretty haute couture.

If the society was really as male dominated as we're led to believe the males would be full of gun, electronics, and sports memorabilia shops.

I saw the same in Kuwait.....their women are dripping in gold. I think it's a bribe to keep them quiet. Smother them with gifts and they don't complain so much.

Seduction is a form of power, even more so within a marriage or haram.

Other man should not covet what "belongs" to another man which is the reason to cover or hide the beauty. Within a family, woman need not hide their beauty or power.

Quaint old culture, but it has worked for them for millennia.

Even in history, women have ruled not just home but nations. Women in the time of the prophet have gone to war and fought bare breasted.

The "rule" was not to cover a woman or her beauty but to cover her nudity or breast during prayer so as not to distract from obedience to god. The prophet's wives covered because of a "radiance" that made them even more desirable, but the average woman did not.

For centuries women were colorful birds not black ravens in shrouds. The more extreme and eccentric the faith became the more rules and restrictions. A century ago women in major cities looks much as women of the west, unveiled and in bright fashionable styles. Women that worked on farms of in the home protected themselves from weather and from strangers passing through with reasonable modesty. Slave girls where affordable entertained both family and guests.

Not just sects but country to country culture and fashion varied. Till the Iranians revolution and Taliban women were not so restricted.

High fashion has always been prized by women and jewels were a woman's worth, her bank account.

I saw the same in Kuwait.....their women are dripping in gold. I think it's a bribe to keep them quiet. Smother them with gifts and they don't complain so much.

Try Beverly Hills. These men deny their wives no material goods. The shops are packed with muslim women vacuuming up the jewelry at Tiffanys.

We just got done with a gorilla as white hut whore. Just enjoy a beautiful and gracious real female first lady for awhile.

The Saudi's if their not molesting little boys, can buy themselves a Malania any day of the week.

Forum List

Back