Saudi Israeli normalization

shoshi

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2020
The Crown Prince says it is getting closer. If any hardliners in Bibi,s cabinet oppose him or the concessions e should sack them this is too important an opportunity. If Saudi want us to make concessions to the Palestinians within reason we should

The Crown Prince needs a selling point to sell normalization plan in Riyadh that is why he is asking us to make some concessions Bibi should make it happen Iwill be thrilled if Saudi joins the Abraham Accords

The Crown Prince says it is getting closer. If any hardliners in Bibi,s cabinet oppose him or the concessions e should sack them this is too important an opportunity. If Saudi want us to make concessions to the Palestinians within reason we should
Can you cite a single time Israel has made concessions to the Palestinians and not paid a price in blood for it? I can't think of one.
The Biden (Obama) administration is the force behind this move and I cannot believe that the same entity that is paving the way for an Iranian nuke, is also trying to use diplomacy to help Israel.

Bibi has had many diplomatic victories. Israeli embassies in Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan Moslem nations that border Iran. Hungary moving their embassy to Jerusalem. And before that the historic Abraham accords. And how many has Biden had? Biden needs one badly. If Saudi joins the accords he will give himself more credit than he deserves and perhaps save face

Bahrain and the UAE never would have recognized Israel without blessings from Riyadh remember that. I think now MBS is ready to join the accords but he needs some concessions to sell the idea in the kingdom

Can you cite a single time Israel has made concessions to the Palestinians and not paid a price in blood for it? I can't think of one.
The Biden (Obama) administration is the force behind this move and I cannot believe that the same entity that is paving the way for an Iranian nuke, is also trying to use diplomacy to help Israel.

Ariel Sharon mocked the Saudi peace initiative in 2003. Had nothing to do with Obama.

Ariel Sharon mocked the Saudi peace initiative in 2003. Had nothing to do with Obama.
In 2003 the Saudis demanded that we withdraw to the pre 1967 borders. Now America recognizes Israeli sovereignty over the Golan so that is off the table. MBS cannot demand that now without going against America. Bibi wants Saudi recognition but there is opposition from the hard right. Bibi needs to sack them if he needs to. This is too big of a opportunity

In 2003 the Saudis demanded that we withdraw to the pre 1967 borders. Now America recognizes Israeli sovereignty over the Golan so that is off the table. MBS cannot demand that now without going against America. Bibi wants Saudi recognition but there is opposition from the hard right. Bibi needs to sack them if he needs to. This is too big of a opportunity

It's too late for the Palestinians. Israel has effectively destroyed them. The possibility of a two state solution died two decades ago.

Bahrain and the UAE never would have recognized Israel without blessings from Riyadh remember that. I think now MBS is ready to join the accords but he needs some concessions to sell the idea in the kingdom

Bahrain has always had Jewish families. In fact, they have a lady who is a Jewish lawyer as an ambassador. They are also strong in the jewelry business especially pearls.

Bill Clinton did.

The offer was disconnected bantustans... not contiguous land for a state. Clinton isn't stupid. He knows the truth. Look at the Jewish only settlements in the West Bank. The offer was a joke.

The offer was disconnected bantustans... not contiguous land for a state. Clinton isn't stupid. He knows the truth. Look at the Jewish only settlements in the West Bank. The offer was a joke.

Nearly a year after he failed to achieve a deal at Camp David, former president Bill Clinton gave vent to his frustrations this week over the collapse of peace in the Mideast. And Clinton directed his ire at one man: Yasir Arafat. On Tuesday night, Clinton told guests at a party at the Manhattan apartment of former U.N. ambassador Richard Holbrooke and his wife, writer Kati Marton, that Arafat called to bid him farewell three days before he left office. "You are a great man," Arafat said.

"The hell I am," Clinton said he responded. "I'm a colossal failure, and you made me one."

Bahrain has always had Jewish families. In fact, they have a lady who is a Jewish lawyer as an ambassador. They are also strong in the jewelry business especially pearls.
SO? Saudi arabia has always imported jewish doctors to treat their VIPs. So?

It's too late for the Palestinians. Israel has effectively destroyed them. The possibility of a two state solution died two decades ago.
Golan Heights has nothing to do with Palestinians

Golan Heights has nothing to do with Palestinians
my fellow shoshi-----I know you won't ---but I will say it for you -----
DA MUZZIES HAVE NO BUSINESS ON THE JEWISH GOLAN HEIGHTS
<<< this one is in honor of the jerky son of a pakistani "diplomat" who
told me (more than 60 years ago) "DA JOOOS HAVE NO BUSINESS IN JERUSALEM"

In ancient times when the Golan was called Bashan it was the scene of wars between Israel and the Aramarans who lived in Damascus. Some things don’t change

In ancient times when the Golan was called Bashan it was the scene of wars between Israel and the Aramarans who lived in Damascus. Some things don’t change

Damascus had a large Jewish community..

Forum List

Back