Saudi episode - what about Trump supporters?

He said they're stupid that they got caught, he has no problem with the brutality.

That's because it happens everyday, A heart attack here , A car wreck there , some nerve agent , etc. The fact is they weren't worried about getting caught, or how brutal it was the Prince was sending a message to his opponents while he sits on a good portion of the Worlds Oil and knows nobody is willing to have the flow disrupted over (1) guy. Fact: Khashoggi will never write another negative op ed about MBS. That was the mission
well that little fk thinks trump owns the oil wells, and presides over the prince. hly fk, can you believe these stupid fks? I mean holy shit, the nut juice spewing from these idiots is overwhelming at times.
Yeah, he's a stupid little fk who thinks Trump own the wells. The Saudis own Trump, maybe not completely but a large part of him.
that's not what you said, you said trump owned them. you just posted it you stupid fk!! you said he was responsible for the globe? So, with your statement he owns the oil wells and the prince should kiss his hand.
false equivalency
not at all, here are your comments:

Saudi episode - what about Trump supporters?

???? Trump just trashed them and called them stupid. Who supports them? Man you are dim
He said they're stupid that they got caught, he has no problem with the brutality.

That's because it happens everyday, A heart attack here , A car wreck there , some nerve agent , etc. The fact is they weren't worried about getting caught, or how brutal it was the Prince was sending a message to his opponents while he sits on a good portion of the Worlds Oil and knows nobody is willing to have the flow disrupted over (1) guy. Fact: Khashoggi will never write another negative op ed about MBS. That was the mission
well that little fk thinks trump owns the oil wells, and presides over the prince. hly fk, can you believe these stupid fks? I mean holy shit, the nut juice spewing from these idiots is overwhelming at times.
Yeah, he's a stupid little fk who thinks Trump own the wells. The Saudis own Trump, maybe not completely but a large part of him.

You cannot even make up your own stupid mind to form a coherent argument. Your TDS is out of whack.

???? Trump just trashed them and called them stupid. Who supports them? Man you are dim

You cannot even make up your own stupid mind to form a coherent argument. Your TDS is out of whack.
I guess you could convince those incapable of reading comprehension.

I guess you could convince those incapable of reading comprehension.

Do the Saudis own him or just a part of him? Like do they own his left arm? What does yout stupid Leftist mind say?

To me it just seems ridiculous how Trump supporters have constantly complained about all Muslims (even moderate ones) and about ISIS, and now support Saudi Arabia assassinating a journalist in a brutal manner.

Even Trump at one time during the campaign (and even before) called for investigating 9/11, especially Saudis.

And now many seem to be embracing the Saudi regime. Not saying they all do, but many do.

I don't believe all Trump supporters believe what they say, nor that all are very stupid. They just write what they write on the internet for ulterior motives, be it money, alt-right, Russia, whatever.
Nope, im a Trump supporter who wont be happy if SA gets away with this.

I don't Believe that any civilized person can condone the brutal pre meditated murder of another Human being. The Problem I have is the Attention given to what happens in other Countries, when we have one of the highest murder rates of any country. It seems that some lives are more important than others. depending on the Political wind. With violence in this country the way it is we should take a look at our own house before looking into our neighbors

Trumpsters would follow him into anything because his obnoxious, name calling, lying and cheating behaviour reflects who they are.

Plus, they are pants-shitting scared of Democrats.

Democrats are exactly the reason people will never give up their guns. You name call and then condemn name calling., The truth is what I said right now, even though I said something different 3 seconds ago. typical Dem. I'll keep my guns thanks

Trumpsters would follow him into anything because his obnoxious, name calling, lying and cheating behaviour reflects who they are.

Plus, they are pants-shitting scared of Democrats.

Democrats are exactly the reason people will never give up their guns. You name call and then condemn name calling., The truth is what I said right now, even though I said something different 3 seconds ago. typical Dem. I'll keep my guns thanks
I didn’t realize that you’re so afraid of Dems that you need your gun to protect yourself from them. What a weenie you are.

Forum List

Back