Saudi episode - what about Trump supporters?

xyz

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2016
To me it just seems ridiculous how Trump supporters have constantly complained about all Muslims (even moderate ones) and about ISIS, and now support Saudi Arabia assassinating a journalist in a brutal manner.

Even Trump at one time during the campaign (and even before) called for investigating 9/11, especially Saudis.

And now many seem to be embracing the Saudi regime. Not saying they all do, but many do.

I don't believe all Trump supporters believe what they say, nor that all are very stupid. They just write what they write on the internet for ulterior motives, be it money, alt-right, Russia, whatever.

Trumpsters would follow him into anything because his obnoxious, name calling, lying and cheating behaviour reflects who they are.

Plus, they are pants-shitting scared of Democrats.

To me it just seems ridiculous how Trump supporters have constantly complained about all Muslims (even moderate ones) and about ISIS, and now support Saudi Arabia assassinating a journalist in a brutal manner.

Even Trump at one time during the campaign (and even before) called for investigating 9/11, especially Saudis.

And now many seem to be embracing the Saudi regime. Not saying they all do, but many do.

I don't believe all Trump supporters believe what they say, nor that all are very stupid. They just write what they write on the internet for ulterior motives, be it money, alt-right, Russia, whatever.

???? Trump just trashed them and called them stupid. Who supports them? Man you are dim

'Trump' represents a cult.

Cult followers are typically low IQ, self loathing, fearful, psychotic, easily manipulated, often seeking a group to identify with.

Cult followers aint the brightest bulbs on the Xmas tree, or hadn't you noticed?

Trump's cult members are actually some of the worst.

Nope, im a Trump supporter who wont be happy if SA gets away with this.

support saudi arabia? who supports them? son you certianly have a projection problem. you project soooooo much daily in here. what the fk are you even referring to? the fact is I give two shits what Saudi Arabia does with their citizens. i have no vote in their country. I certainly don't wish to piss them off and causing chaos in my country because of one human being. So you are for fking up 300 million lives for one. That's how fking illogical you really are.

Cult followers are typically low IQ, self loathing, fearful, psychotic, easily manipulated, often seeking a group to identify with.

Cult followers aint the brightest bulbs on the Xmas tree, or hadn't you noticed?

you would know all about cults.

Look how desperate these filthy trolls are. Lie after lie after lie.
forrest-gump votes.jpg

I don't think all Trump supporters are stupid. Many are, but not all. And even less among the ones that post online.

support saudi arabia? who supports them? son you certianly have a projection problem. you project soooooo much daily in here. what the fk are you even referring to? the fact is I give two shits what Saudi Arabia does with their citizens. i have no vote in their country. I certainly don't wish to piss them off and causing chaos in my country because of one human being. So you are for fking up 300 million lives for one. That's how fking illogical you really are.
Obviously the Trump supporters who support Russia do not support Saudi Arabia.

Last edited:

I don't think all Trump supporters are stupid. Many are, but not all.

Obviously the Trump supporters who support Russia do not support Saudi Arabia.
who supports russia except you all? you give them press daily in here. you love them, you probably wash with russian soap.

I'm not wild about what happened either. But you ought to look into who and what this guy was and who and what he worked for.

He apparently thought that his 'journalist' tag made him untouchable.

He thought wrong. he daid

I'm not wild about what happened either. But you ought to look into who and what this guy was and who and what he worked for.

The journalist is a jew hating piece of shit, but he never dismembered anyone, unlike SA. SA needs to go down hard for this.

gets away with what? what is it you're gonna do?

Terrible they murdered him. But he was a journalist after all. :777:

Maybe Trump drew a red line. :itsok:

The journalist is a jew hating piece of shit, but he never dismembered anyone, unlike SA. SA needs to go down hard for this.
and what? what is it you believe should happen? we should fk 300 million americans because of it?

Convential weapons or you want thermonuclear warheads?

Terrible they murdered him. But he was a journalist after all. :777:

Maybe Trump drew a red line. :itsok:
or, perhaps, trump didn't know him?

gets away with what? what is it you're gonna do?
Both of those questions have been answered already. They shouldnt get away with murdering this guy, and if they do i wont be happy. Pay attention, dummy.

Forum List

Back