Saudi clerics call for jihad against Russia in Syria – to back ISIS?

left in Israel is scum

that's all

what?

you have a problem with that?

you Sally or you irosie91? etc.../

If you are left you don' belong in Israel.

how you do dare ...SCUM

Left belongs in Israel? Russia thinks it is "left"-----
in fact------Russia thinks that BAASHIST SHIT is left

if you are to the left of politics in Israel

I despise you

you mean nothing to me

ok?

of course it is ok with me------I do not wonder about the opinion of dog shit in
the gutter. I do not live in Israel nor am I a citizen of that country----thus I
do not vote in its elections. I do not consider the characterizations of politics
as "left" or "right" to be valid------BAATHISM is considered a left wing ideology----
I considering it fascist-----which is usually called "right"

then shut your mouth ok?

my mouth is closed-----I am not speaking----I am typing-----
I am not a mouth breather------My nose is ok

Ha ha ha. Omg.
Don't kid yourself. The Russians don't think Assad can hold it together much longer. All you need is a few hi level
Read here. It is agreed on the fact that Assad is able to at least hold the current ground.
How strong is the Syrian army today? | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

that's the best you can do, captain Blei ?? The current murderous
dictator might be able to continue to control by brute force?

The murderers are the Sunni Islamists. If your Islamist friends win, Christians and other non-Sunnis will be eliminated.

"the" murderers???? I got news for you -----Shiites murder just as much-----
Hezbollah is Shiite shit------Hezbollah is eager to invade Saudi arabia-------
you predict that the HEZBOLLIANS will play nice? For a better perspective
in Shiites-------talk to a Yemeni-----we got some in the USA---mostly sunni----if
you find a Yemeni----chances are he is sunni

It would be great if Hezbollah invaded and overthrew the Saudi Wahabis. By the way, about 50% of Yemenis are Zaidis, not Sunni.

So you'd like to see an Islamic Shiite terrorist organization take over Saudi Arabia. What a fucken' idiot.

Last I checked Hezbollah were Islamic terrorist thugs who with the help of Syria and Iran were responsible for the assassination of Lebanon's highly popular secular Christian president Harrirri. Have you forgotten that Hezbollah animals have turned Lebanon into an Islamic shithole?

Last I checked Hezbollah were Islamic terrorist thugs who with the help of Syria and Iran were responsible for the assassination of Lebanon's highly popular secular Christian president Harrirri. Have you forgotten that Hezbollah animals have turned Lebanon into an Islamic shithole?
Lebanon is secular and would be a KZ like Gaza without Hezbollah.

Lebanon WAS secular until Hezbollah animals turned it into a state run by Islamic thugs. Hezbollah did in Lebanon exactly what ISIS wants to do in Syria. islamists are Islamists, Shiite or Sunni same shit.

Rafik Hariri assassination: trial of Hezbollah suspects begins

Lebanon WAS secular -------then the Hezbollians came and transformed it-----
with massive militarization of the entire area of Lebanon south of the Litani river
into a SHIITE SHIT MURDER FORTRESS----complete with steel wall lined bunkers
bored into the hills between the Iranian shill --Syria . The shit from Iran even
pay impoverished Lebanese to live in the wilderness which is that area----living
on free food, hovels and bottled water to be CIVILIANS SHIELDS for their Shiite
shit casting of baby brain nail bombs into residential areas of Israel----using
Iranian missile launchers and Iranian made baby smashing nail bombs. ------
but thanks for your imput anyway, Mr Blei. Say hello to your bosom buddy ---
infant murdering -----nuskharahallah, for me.

Lebanon WAS secular until Hezbollah animals turned it into a state run by Islamic thugs. Hezbollah did in Lebanon exactly what ISIS wants to do in Syria. islamists are Islamists, Shiite or Sunni same shit.

It is still secular.

It is still secular.

not quite-----there are religious tensions-------generally sunni muslims like to
murder Christians for being Christians. They see Christians as "westerners"---
more "French" than 'arab' . I know lots of Lebanese Christians------we have
lots in the USA-----some were in my part of the USA even when I was a child ---
LONG LONG AGO. .... but thanks for your typically erroneous input, anyway----
captain blei. It is also a fact that the tension between muslims and
Christians was so obvious----that an attempt was made to cure it-----long ago---
by making some political positions 'for Christians only"----and some "for
muslims only" Lebanon is in danger of becoming ---eventually---a shariah
shit hole

It is still secular.

Secular my ass. Taken hostage by Hezbollah, an Islamic Shiite terrorist organization that killed the Lebanese president, which the country is terrified of. Hezbollah are the Taliban of Lebanon.

It is still secular.

Secular my ass. Taken hostage by Hezbollah, an Islamic Shiite terrorist organization that killed the Lebanese president, which the country is terrified of. Hezbollah are the Taliban of Lebanon.

no no roudy the islamo Nazi party-line is Iran is providing the Lebanese citizens-----both muslims and Christians and the two jews left there with PROTECTION from wicked Israel

It is still secular.

Maybe the Mossad killed him and blamed it on Hezbollah. How can you be sure. Isn´t the Mossad the most murderous secret service in the world?

It is still secular.

Maybe the Mossad killed him and blamed it on Hezbollah. How can you be sure. Isn´t the Mossad the most murderous secret service in the world?

no----the most murderour secret service in the world are muzziette whores with
bombs on their stinking asses. They function in many places and are neither
registered or licensed as such. Try to keep up with reality. Mossad does not
come close to the accomplishments of your crowd----in fact not even close to
the secret service of the Baathists of Syria

It is still secular.

lol

It is still secular.

lol
<<< captain blei, Ululating and dancing on the dead
bodies of tens of thousands of infants

It is still secular.

Right, and maybe the moon is made of Swiss cheese? How do you know it isn't?

You should audition for the next installment of Dumb and Dumber.

It is still secular.

lol
You went mad now.

It is still secular.

Bonkers.

lol
You went mad now.

another whore of your harem went down near Jerusalem
in a car bomb. -----the bitch is not dead----just burned over
40 % of her stinking carcass-----<< not enough information for
a prognosis. -----it is not clear to me how many the bitch for allah
killed-----but she was heard farting out "allahuakbar" before
exploding--------it happened today near Jerusalem----for your
entertainment

lol
You went mad now.

another whore of your harem went down near Jerusalem
in a car bomb. -----the bitch is not dead----just burned over
40 % of her stinking carcass-----<< not enough information for
a prognosis. -----it is not clear to me how many the bitch for allah
killed-----but she was heard farting out "allahuakbar" before
exploding--------it happened today near Jerusalem----for your
entertainment
For Islamist terrorism, ask Sally. She´s the one in support of those terrorists, I am not.

It is still secular.

lol

Assad and his fellow Baathist regime animals in action:

http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/160478.pdf

Forum List

Back