Saudi Arabia's Minister of State: It's Biden's Fault US Gas Prices Are High, Because President Hasn't Increased Domestic Oil Production

Just shut the fuck up homo. Hey asswipe, the Saudis told your butt buddy they can’t increase production. Nor are they obligated to save Xiden from HIS own screwup. Now desperately trying to swing the conversations to Trump because you’re getting beaten down AGAIN. By the way dumbfuck, Trump’s family are private citizens. And that money went straight to the company. Nothing to Trump’s son. Unlike your idol Crackhead Hunter.
Yea, ok. Saudi Arabia handed Jared $2 billion to invest for them? That creep couldn't even source PPE during the pandemic, turning the job he was tasked with into a shitshow, bedwetter.

Now run along. Trump's ass is waiting for you.

Nope Biden didn't do it. This is the hand he was dealt. Blaming OPEC is idiotic.
Oh I think you can blame them for this last cut in production....right? Time for doing the right thing in Latin America and supporting venezuela's democracy and oil production lol. Hands off Latin America! Lol

Saudi Arabia's Minister of State: It's Biden's Fault US Gas Prices Are High, Because President Hasn't Increased Domestic Oil Production​

A strong leader would shut down all military cooperation with the kingdom for a few days and see if that gets king rag head’s attention.
Not happening under the old dotard’s administration.

Yes it did. Everything that is happening now, is the result of the Dotard's administration.

No not just out in the country you idiot. New York has (until November) a Democrat Governor who tried to shut everything down and failed. Cuomo only killed thousands of elderly people. Trump had nothing to do with New York’s issues. All Cuomo and Hochul. Requiring people to get the experimental injection or be fired (ruled illegal, wait for the lawsuits on that) was a bigger issue.
"We'll be open by Easter"!

You must be one of the bozos who shoved UV lights up their ass with Trump's urging. How'd that work out, dope?

Just shut the fuck up homo. Hey asswipe, the Saudis told your butt buddy they can’t increase production. Nor are they obligated to save Xiden from HIS own screwup. Now desperately trying to swing the conversations to Trump because you’re getting beaten down AGAIN. By the way dumbfuck, Trump’s family are private citizens. And that money went straight to the company. Nothing to Trump’s son. Unlike your idol Crackhead Hunter.

It's Trump's screw up not Biden's. I just posted all of the numbers and the evidence that Trump cut production in 2020, and did nothing to increase production once the world had a vaccine. I also posted the oil production numbers by the month in 2018, 19, 20, 21 and 22, all of which is making you a liar, liar, pants on fire.

Yea, ok. Saudi Arabia handed Jared $2 billion to invest for them? That creep couldn't even source PPE during the pandemic, turning the job he was tasked with into a shitshow, bedwetter.

Now run along. Trump's ass is waiting for you.
More homosexual projection. Trump and your obsession with eating his ass are not the topic here dumbfuck. By the way you cowardly shitstain, Trump replenished the PPE stock that Obozo emptied and never refilled. This is about Xiden’s fucking up gas prices and oil and getting flipped off by the Saudis and OPEC after begging them for aid. Now run along. There’s any number of lefties here who’ll open their asses for you...

"We'll be open by Easter"!

You must be one of the bozos who shoved UV lights up their ass with Trump's urging. How'd that work out, dope?
More homosexual projection. Up your meds asswipe. My company didn’t shut for one day you lazy faggot. We had to supply lazy assholes like you who want any excuse to not work. Never took your experimental jab either. Now go shove a serrated dildo up your ass.

Your admiration for dictators and liars is noted
Your utter stupidity and illiteracy is noted. Quote where I supported any dictator you brain dead moron. No other country is obligated to save Xiden from HIS OWN SCREWUP. Period.

Your utter stupidity and illiteracy is noted. Quote where I supported any dictator you brain dead moron. No other country is obligated to save Xiden from HIS OWN SCREWUP. Period.
You are defending the dictator of Saudi Arabia and probably Putin while you're at it... Your link blames it on our lack of new refineries the last few decades, so how is that bidens fault? Buy an EV and remain calm

It's Trump's screw up not Biden's. I just posted all of the numbers and the evidence that Trump cut production in 2020, and did nothing to increase production once the world had a vaccine. I also posted the oil production numbers by the month in 2018, 19, 20, 21 and 22, all of which is making you a liar, liar, pants on fire.
No, you’re lying again you Nazi loving retard. Trump never had to go to the Saudis for aid. He never went to OPEC begging like your hero Xiden. Production went down when DEM governors tried to shut everything down. Trump filled the strategic reserves while oil was cheap. So now you have been shown to be a liar again. Keep flailing and seek help for your obsession with the former President of a country that doesn’t even want you here.

LOL

1665359854434.png

You are defending the dictator of Saudi Arabia and probably Putin while you're at it... Your link blames it on our lack of new refineries the last few decades, so how is that bidens fault? Buy an EV and remain calm
I never posted any link to anything. So you are lying as usual. Now show where I supported any dictator. The only one mentioning Putin is you moron. Never going to buy a useless EV. Enjoy getting stuck with no power halfway to your destination.

They're not saving Biden, you asswipe. Every energy user in this Country will pay higher costs because S.A. cut production, mouth breather.

Thanks for defending your pals over in S.A. because you have a hard on for Biden. Feel better now, midless dupe?

They're not saving Biden, you asswipe. Every energy user in this Country will pay higher costs because S.A. cut production, mouth breather.

Thanks for defending your pals over in S.A. because you have a hard on for Biden. Feel better now, midless dupe?
No you stupid fucking asshole. Everybody in this country will pay a higher price because of JOE “PEDO PETER” BIDEN you dumbfuck. The Saudis are under no obligation to save your hero. Now listen asshole, show where I defended Saudi Arabia and that I have “pals” over there. You’re mad that your boy screwed up and nobody will come try to save him. Keep flailing coward. Keep flailing.

No, you’re the liar here LUSH. New York State was NEVER totally shut down liar. Or how did you get any groceries, supplies, whatever you wanted to hoard? I worked every day through the Fauci Flu scare.
What the fuck are you talking about?

NY was shut down as tight as any state in the nation.

Ya fukken moron

No you stupid fucking asshole. Everybody in this country will pay a higher price because of JOE “PEDO PETER” BIDEN you dumbfuck. The Saudis are under no obligation to save your hero. Now listen asshole, show where I defended Saudi Arabia and that I have “pals” over there. You’re mad that your boy screwed up and nobody will come try to save him. Keep flailing coward. Keep flailing.
Saudis are screwing ALL of us and you fucking pieces of shit love it

They cut production because they want your party in the majority because they fucking OWN them, you fuck. Including your pal Trump.

No not just out in the country you idiot. New York has (until November) a Democrat Governor who tried to shut everything down and failed. Cuomo only killed thousands of elderly people. Trump had nothing to do with New York’s issues. All Cuomo and Hochul. Requiring people to get the experimental injection or be fired (ruled illegal, wait for the lawsuits on that) was a bigger issue.

Cuomo killed fewer elderly people than either Abbott or DeSantis. New York had an average number of nursing home deaths. Texas and Florida had more death and disease than New York, and they had much high rates of nursing home deaths.

ALL of the governors, both Democrats and Republicans sent elderly patients back to nursing homes, because they were no longer infectious, when released from hospital. And the nursing homes were all supposed to have properly equipped isolation wards.

FOX News only told you about Cuomo doing this. Because Cuomo was doing a great job in New York, under very difficult circumstances, and you have to trash the Dems, so they promoted this notion that Cuomo was killing elderly nursing home patients. It wasn't true then, and the data simply doesn't support this lie.
More homosexual projection. Up your meds asswipe. My company didn’t shut for one day you lazy faggot. We had to supply lazy assholes like you who want any excuse to not work. Never took your experimental jab either. Now go shove a serrated dildo up your ass.

Talk about homosexual projection. Keeping with the theme, you're really getting your ass handed to you on a plate here, All your lies are being dismantled, and your sanity in believing them in the first place is called into question.

Cuomo killed fewer elderly people than either Abbott or DeSantis. New York had an average number of nursing home deaths. Texas and Florida had more death and disease than New York, and they had much high rates of nursing home deaths.

ALL of the governors, both Democrats and Republicans sent elderly patients back to nursing homes, because they were no longer infectious, when released from hospital. And the nursing homes were all supposed to have properly equipped isolation wards.

FOX News only told you about Cuomo doing this. Because Cuomo was doing a great job in New York, under very difficult circumstances, and you have to trash the Dems, so they promoted this notion that Cuomo was killing elderly nursing home patients. It wasn't true then, and the data simply doesn't support this lie

Forum List

Back