Saudi Arabia's Minister of State: It's Biden's Fault US Gas Prices Are High, Because President Hasn't Increased Domestic Oil Production

They cut production because they want your party in the majority because they fucking OWN them, you fuck. Including your pal Trump.
Prove that you fucking piece of shit homo. You won’t and can’t so fuck off and stay under your rock.

Cuomo killed fewer elderly people than either Abbott or DeSantis. New York had an average number of nursing home deaths. Texas and Florida had more death and disease than New York, and they had much high rates of nursing home deaths.

ALL of the governors, both Democrats and Republicans sent elderly patients back to nursing homes, because they were no longer infectious, when released from hospital. And the nursing homes were all supposed to have properly equipped isolation wards.

FOX News only told you about Cuomo doing this. Because Cuomo was doing a great job in New York, under very difficult circumstances, and you have to trash the Dems, so they promoted this notion that Cuomo was killing elderly nursing home patients. It wasn't true then, and the data simply doesn't support this lie.

Talk about homosexual projection. Keeping with the theme, you're really getting your ass handed to you on a plate here, All your lies are being dismantled, and your sanity in believing them in the first place is called into question.
Bull. Shit. You fucking lying Nazi. Hey dumbfuck. I’m IN New York State. Thus i know much more than your foreign no information dictator loving ass. The data showed Cuomo responsible for THOUSANDS of elderly deaths that you didn’t care about because it was Cuomo doing it. I’m beating you and your faggot pals senseless you moron. Truth is something you have no relationship with you fucktard. Keep flailing and lying. It’s all you ever do idiot.

What the fuck are you talking about?

NY was shut down as tight as any state in the nation.

Ya fukken moron
I’m IN New York State you fucking retard. Hey asshole, I worked EVERY DAY through your bullshit scamdemic. Just so lazy pieces of shit like you could cower at home. So it seems YOU are the fucking moron LUSH. So stay under your bridge.

Prove that you fucking piece of shit homo. You won’t and can’t so fuck off and stay under your rock.
Eat shit, brainwashed dupe. You still think your boy was innocent in his first impeachment even though Lyin Ted & the rest of those motherfuckers knew he was guilty & let him off the hook anyway.

But guess what? He ain't gittin' off this time, pinhead.

Trump's ass is waiting for you.

Eat shit, brainwashed dupe. You still think your boy was innocent in his first impeachment even though Lyin Ted & the rest of those motherfuckers knew he was guilty & let him off the hook anyway.

Trump's ass is waiting for you.
^^ TRIGGERED!!! Hey dumbfuck, this thread still isn’t about Trump. Xiden’s being slapped down by everybody he begged for oil is. But just to embarrass you, Trump was innocent in BOTH impeachments asswipe. Projecting more homosexuality. Fuck off retard. Go see one of the lefties here that will give you the perverted shit you seem to love.

^^ TRIGGERED!!! Hey dumbfuck, this thread still isn’t about Trump. Xiden’s being slapped down by everybody he begged for oil is. But just to embarrass you, Trump was innocent in BOTH impeachments asswipe. Projecting more homosexuality. Fuck off retard. Go see one of the lefties here that will give you the perverted shit you seem to love.
Yea, keep thinking your boy was innocent, brainwashed dupe.

Don't matter anyway. His ass is going to hang this time.

Where will your boy be indicted first? Fulton County, GA., or D.C?

Pinhead.

Yea, keep thinking your boy was innocent, brainwashed dupe.

Don't matter anyway. His ass is going to hang this time.

Where will your boy be indicted first? Fulton County, GA., or D.C?

Pinhead.
When will your boy Xiden get 25th Amendmented our of office? After your massive defeat in the midterms when you lose the House AND Senate? Fulton County won’t be indicting anybody. Nor will D.C. Or they would have done so by now. Idiot.

When will your boy Xiden get 25th Amendmented our of office? After your massive defeat in the midterms when you lose the House AND Senate? Fulton County won’t be indicting anybody. Nor will D.C. Or they would have done so by now. Idiot.
Fulton County hasn't finished invesigating yet, but they will soon, imbecile. DOJ won't do anything until after mid terms.

You don't read much do you, asswipe?

I’m IN New York State you fucking retard. Hey asshole, I worked EVERY DAY through your bullshit scamdemic. Just so lazy pieces of shit like you could cower at home. So it seems YOU are the fucking moron LUSH. So stay under your bridge.
“Cower in their fucking homes”

So the roads were empty?

Ohh

“Cower in their fucking homes”

So the roads were empty?

Ohh
No you stupid fuck. Put down the bottle lush. The roads were never empty. Learn to read dummy. People like myself worked through your whole scamdemic. Just because you’re lazy and cowardly doesn’t mean everybody is. You’ve been proven to be lying but by all means keep digging that hole.

Fulton County hasn't finished invesigating yet, but they will soon, imbecile. DOJ won't do anything until after mid terms.

You don't read much do you, asswipe?
DOJ would do something right now if they had anything. They don’t and that makes you sad and makes you lash out with homosexual projection. Don’t think much do you dumbfuck?

No you stupid fuck. Put down the bottle lush. The roads were never empty. Learn to read dummy. People like myself worked through your whole scamdemic. Just because you’re lazy and cowardly doesn’t mean everybody is. You’ve been proven to be lying but by all means keep digging that hole.
Hey dipshit...I was also one who worked through the PANdemic. And the roads were indeed empty you lying fuck. NYC was a ghost town

Spoken like a true man with common sense. The Saudi's and Opec+ have given the Usurper the finger on the international stage. The Minister is basically saying if Biden had left Trump's domestic Oil and Gas policies in place instead of knee jerk reversing them by executive order on inauguration day, we'd be enjoying cheap gas by the gallon today and our strategic oil reserves would have not had to have been opened. Again, common sense!

that's a given. Xiden hates middleclass americans. ONly the elites for creepy.

Times Square? The state is pretty large. hmmmm.
You're a fucking idiot.

Times Square is NEVER empty retard. Ever hear of "the city that never sleeps"?

Crawl back under your rock

And this is not Times Square

1665412261883.png

Forum List

Back