Saudi Arabia set to pursue nuclear weapons if Iran restarts program

Saudi Arabia set to pursue nuclear weapons if Iran restarts program - CNNPolitics

new conflict is already erupting in the Middle East. Disastrous.
Since they’re our #1 ally, why wouldn’t we want them to have nukes?

It’s never good when radical Muslims net nukes
Are you taking about the Saudi’s? Traitor.

Yeah I’m talking about the fucking saudi’s, how does that make me a traitor?
Because they are our staunchest ally now.

No theyre not. Get your head out of your ass

Because before Obama trashed all the non proliferation protocols, it was always US to prevent the spread of nukes. The more nations that have them the more likely it is they will be used.
“Obama trashed all the non proliferation protocals”

:cuckoo:
He did. Since the 1950's all non proliferation efforts have demanded countries that use nuclear power outsource their fuel cycle, but dumbass Obama trashed that and agreed to allow Iran to keep its fuel cycle despite the fact that few other countries do and all but two, Belgium and Germany, that enrich their own fuel have nuclear weapons. Obama was never anything but an ambitious politicians and wanted the deal for his legacy regardless of the damage it would do to the rest of the world.
He brought Iran to the table, and now we’re back to step zero. Hopefully the rest of the world will convince them not to restart making nuclear weapons.
lol Yeah, he brought them to the table and gave them an armful of gifts without getting anything in return and declared victory.
He got a lot in return. But now they keep their “gifts” and don’t have to comply with anything.
He got nothing in return. Iran had already frozen its stockpile of 20% enriched uranium in 2012 after Netanuahu's threat to bomb them if that stockpile reached 200 kg, the amount needed to further enrich to make one bomb, so the curbs on enrichment in the deal were merely cosmetic. And there is evidence Iran has continued its work on nuclear weapons despite being banned from such activities by JCPOA. Obama got nothing and he put the entire ME in danger and funded Iran's support of terrorism and imperialism.

Since they’re our #1 ally, why wouldn’t we want them to have nukes?

We just sided with them over the rest of the planet on the Iran deal, they were Trump’s first state visit, and we’re selling more weaponry to them than anybody in the world. Even got them several billions in discounts. So I don’t know what angle you’re coming from.

We just sided with them over the rest of the planet on the Iran deal, they were Trump’s first state visit, and we’re selling more weaponry to them than anybody in the world. Even got them several billions in discounts. So I don’t know what angle you’re coming from.
The rest of the world? Bullshit

Saudi Arabia set to pursue nuclear weapons if Iran restarts program - CNNPolitics

new conflict is already erupting in the Middle East. Disastrous.

Trump ignites a nuclear arms race in the middle east. His legacy will live on for decades.

Right. As usual, Democrats fuck everything up and kick the can down the street to the next administration, in this case, Obama creating the inevitable pressure cooker where everyone knew Iran would STILL get nukes and Arabia has said for YEARS it would too if others in the region did, and now that Trump's trying to bring the matter to a head to wrest control of the situation while he has the leverage, the Leftards are already out there claiming Trump has "ignited" an arms race that was already occurring for years, only now it is out in the open rather than going on quietly.

Iran never stopped pursuing nuclear weapons. They just decided to wait until they were in a better position after getting help from obama.

He did. Since the 1950's all non proliferation efforts have demanded countries that use nuclear power outsource their fuel cycle, but dumbass Obama trashed that and agreed to allow Iran to keep its fuel cycle despite the fact that few other countries do and all but two, Belgium and Germany, that enrich their own fuel have nuclear weapons. Obama was never anything but an ambitious politicians and wanted the deal for his legacy regardless of the damage it would do to the rest of the world.
He brought Iran to the table, and now we’re back to step zero. Hopefully the rest of the world will convince them not to restart making nuclear weapons.
lol Yeah, he brought them to the table and gave them an armful of gifts without getting anything in return and declared victory.
He got a lot in return. But now they keep their “gifts” and don’t have to comply with anything.
He got nothing in return. Iran had already frozen its stockpile of 20% enriched uranium in 2012 after Netanuahu's threat to bomb them if that stockpile reached 200 kg, the amount needed to further enrich to make one bomb, so the curbs on enrichment in the deal were merely cosmetic. And there is evidence Iran has continued its work on nuclear weapons despite being banned from such activities by JCPOA. Obama got nothing and he put the entire ME in danger and funded Iran's support of terrorism and imperialism.
It’s obvious you’ve worked very hard to convince yourself the U.S. and the other countries in the deal got nothing, in spite of the reality. If you said we didn’t get enough, then that’s the start of a conversation. But I won’t hold my breath.

Pretty much. You can count the number of countries that approve on your two hands. And of those, only 1 or 2 play any kind of role on the global stage.

Iran never stopped pursuing nuclear weapons. They just decided to wait until they were in a better position after getting help from obama.

They’re not going to start under Trump....that’s for sure

Pretty much. You can count the number of countries that approve on your two hands. And of those, only 1 or 2 play any kind of role on the global stage.
The entire Middle East was against the obozo deal

It’s obvious you’ve worked very hard to convince yourself the U.S. and the other countries in the deal got nothing, in spite of the reality. If you said we didn’t get enough, then that’s the start of a conversation. But I won’t hold my breath.
The conversation started. I explained to you why the US got nothing from the deal and you apparently don't know enough about it to refute it.

They’re not going to start under Trump....that’s for sure
The level of stupidity/ignorance we endured with obama is a testament to how strong this country really is.

We honestly couldn’t have asked for a better president than Trump. The guy is amazing.

The conversation started. I explained to you why the US got nothing from the deal and you apparently don't know enough about it to refute it.
Investigators, reactor shutdowns, shipping Uranium stockpile away, drastically reduced enrichment, etc.

But that’s the last I’ll trouble the reality you crafted for yourself. The deal is gone now anywyas. Or at least the U.S. has removed itself from any say in the deal. Lots of fun and excitement in the future now, no doubt.

Netanyahu had no bearing on Iran's decision to cut back its supply of 20% enriched uranium.

Six countries sign an agreement with Iran who is living up to their side of the bargain according to international agencies and the US breaks the agreement and is the only one of the countries that signed the agreement that breaks it.

Trump is acting just like Kim Jong IL and Kim Jong Un have acted the last 20 years. Sign an agreement then break it.

And Europe is telling the US to fuck off.

Investigators, reactor shutdowns, shipping Uranium stockpile away, drastically reduced enrichment, etc.

But that’s the last I’ll trouble the reality you crafted for yourself. The deal is gone now anywyas. Or at least the U.S. has removed itself from any say in the deal. Lots of fun and excitement in the future now, no doubt.
Enrichment is temporarily limited, but no centrifuges were destroyed, and on reactor was not completed, but Iran openly works on delivery systems for nukes and continues to deny it ever had a nuclear weapons program and it is spending billions of the dollars bonehead Obama gave it to fight imperialist wars across the ME. These changes are merely cosmetic and there is no way to know under the terms of JCPOA if Iran is researching how to make and miniaturize nuclear warheads to fit on its long range missiles or developing faster centrifuges so that it can rapidly roll out enough highly enriched uranium to field an arsenal of nuclear missile once JCPOA expires or Iran decides to leave it.

Netanyahu had no bearing on Iran's decision to cut back its supply of 20% enriched uranium.
So you believe it was just a coincidence? Are you trying to sound stupid?

So you believe it was just a coincidence? Are you trying to sound stupid?
It was not coincidence or related in anyway to Netanyahu. It was a product of the talks which ultimately led to the deal.

Forum List

Back