Saudi Arabia set to pursue nuclear weapons if Iran restarts program

lol Yeah, he brought them to the table and gave them an armful of gifts without getting anything in return and declared victory.
He got a lot in return. But now they keep their “gifts” and don’t have to comply with anything.
He got nothing in return. Iran had already frozen its stockpile of 20% enriched uranium in 2012 after Netanuahu's threat to bomb them if that stockpile reached 200 kg, the amount needed to further enrich to make one bomb, so the curbs on enrichment in the deal were merely cosmetic. And there is evidence Iran has continued its work on nuclear weapons despite being banned from such activities by JCPOA. Obama got nothing and he put the entire ME in danger and funded Iran's support of terrorism and imperialism.
Netanyahu had no bearing on Iran's decision to cut back its supply of 20% enriched uranium.
So you believe it was just a coincidence? Are you trying to sound stupid?
It was not coincidence or related in anyway to Netanyahu. It was a product of the talks which ultimately led to the deal.
In other words you are trying to sound stupid. Netanyahu made his speech at the UN in 2012 when Iran was weeks away from having a stockpile of 200 kg of 20% enriched uranium and for the next two years that stockpile remained frozen. There were no talks in 2012. In fact, the stockpile didn't begin to increase again until the talks with Obama began, presumably because the Iranians believed Obama would protect them from an Israel attack.

He got a lot in return. But now they keep their “gifts” and don’t have to comply with anything.
He got nothing in return. Iran had already frozen its stockpile of 20% enriched uranium in 2012 after Netanuahu's threat to bomb them if that stockpile reached 200 kg, the amount needed to further enrich to make one bomb, so the curbs on enrichment in the deal were merely cosmetic. And there is evidence Iran has continued its work on nuclear weapons despite being banned from such activities by JCPOA. Obama got nothing and he put the entire ME in danger and funded Iran's support of terrorism and imperialism.
Netanyahu had no bearing on Iran's decision to cut back its supply of 20% enriched uranium.
It was not coincidence or related in anyway to Netanyahu. It was a product of the talks which ultimately led to the deal.
In other words you are trying to sound stupid. Netanyahu made his speech at the UN in 2012 when Iran was weeks away from having a stockpile of 200 kg of 20% enriched uranium and for the next two years that stockpile remained frozen. There were no talks in 2012. In fact, the stockpile didn't begin to increase again until the talks with Obama began, presumably because the Iranians believed Obama would protect them from an Israel attack.
The talks were already under way when Bush committed the US to join the EU-3 in 2006. They actually began in 2003.

Iran's reduction of enriched uranium was a direct result of those diplomatic efforts.

Iran had already begun reducing its stockpile before Netanyahu showed his ass to the world.

The talks were already under way when Bush committed the US to join the EU-3 in 2006. They actually began in 2003.

Iran's reduction of enriched uranium was a direct result of those diplomatic efforts.

Iran had already begun reducing its stockpile before Netanyahu showed his ass to the world.
I thought you were only trying to prove you were stupid, but clearly you are trying to prove you are boundlessly stupid.

I thought you were only trying to prove you were stupid, but clearly you are trying to prove you are boundlessly stupid.
Obviously I'm on target.

I'm not some stupid fucking Israeli who has been mind fucked by the State my entire life.

Obviously I'm on target.

I'm not some stupid fucking Israeli who has been mind fucked by the State my entire life.
You are an idiot. There were no talks between the US and Iran in 2012.

Correction.Obama AND Bush's legacy.they are BOTH equally to blame.Obama expanded what Bush got started.
Bullshit. Obama opened the door for Iran to become at least a nuclear threshold state. It is the prospect of a nuclear armed Iran that has caused the Saudis to believe they might need nukes. Everything Obama touched, he made worse, and he left the world a much more dangerous place than he found it.

Correction.Obama AND Bush's legacy.they are BOTH equally to blame.Obama expanded what Bush got started.
Bullshit. Obama opened the door for Iran to become at least a nuclear threshold state. It is the prospect of a nuclear armed Iran that has caused the Saudis to believe they might need nukes. Everything Obama touched, he made worse, and he left the world a much more dangerous place than he found it.

its comedy gold how all you sheep think Iran is a threat to america when we have THOUSANDS of military bases SURROUNDING Iran..pretty impossible to be a threat there charlie.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Our fucking corrupt government is the threat to world peace,you just dont get that because you listen to the fake news,the corporate controlled owned LAMESTREAM media.:iyfyus.jpg:

Obviously I'm on target.

That's a nice straw man. I never said they did.

But they did.

https://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/15/world/europe/iran-begins-nuclear-talks-with-six-nations.html

Obviously I'm on target.

But they did.

Iran Begins Nuclear Talks With Six Nations
More talks were held in May of 2012 as laid out in the April meeting.

Iran, world powers offer proposals at nuclear talks - CNN

Obviously I'm on target.

But they did.

Iran Begins Nuclear Talks With Six Nations
More talks were held in May of 2012 as laid out in the April meeting.

Iran, world powers offer proposals at nuclear talks - CNN

Iran, big powers agree to hold more nuclear talks in June

its comedy gold how all you sheep think Iran is a threat to america when we have THOUSANDS of military bases SURROUNDING Iran..pretty impossible to be a threat there charlie.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Our fucking corrupt government is the threat to world peace,you just dont get that because you listen to the fake news,the corporate controlled owned LAMESTREAM media.:iyfyus.jpg:
If you had a brain, you would understand that the proliferation of nuclear weapons is a threat to everyone, including the US.

Forum List

Back