Saturday Night Seduction

I tell ya... it's a boisterous and unruly group.. we would have a much easier time herding cats.. oh well...:lol:

Considering what we have to work with we've done a damn good job, Lumpy. Actually I think Newby is even comin' on to you a bit. :eusa_whistle:

Newby is coming on to me... damn.. I didn't even notice...:confused:

(next comes old and feeble I guess)

No worries Mr. Romance, I'm not familiar enough with you to be hitting on you just yet. :lol:

I tell ya... it's a boisterous and unruly group.. we would have a much easier time herding cats.. oh well...:lol:

Considering what we have to work with we've done a damn good job, Lumpy. Actually I think Newby is even comin' on to you a bit. :eusa_whistle:

What you have to work with???? :eusa_eh: Now there's seduction at its finest. :tongue:

Unless of course you're talking about yourselves. :lol:

hey---we got tons of people here with all kinds of issues (present company excluded of course)
Love is a minefield around this joint and it's only Friday afternoon.

No worries Mr. Romance, I'm not familiar enough with you to be hitting on you just yet. :lol:

Mr Romance.. I think your doing it again.. (subliminally) .. So.. what's going on here Newby?

Why don't you just lay back on the couch there and Dr. Dilloduck and Mr Romance..:redface:.. will try to help you out..

1st question.. have you always been attracted to older men?

Mr Romance.. I think your doing it again.. (subliminally) .. So.. what's going on here Newby?

Why don't you just lay back on the couch there and Dr. Dilloduck and Mr Romance..:redface:.. will try to help you out..

1st question.. have you always been attracted to older men?

****quietly sneaks in to listen to Newby****

It's risky but we can't really expect a woman to take one. :lol:

You mean.. take one for the team?

It's usually a group thing for the Gals... of course.. there are the rare exceptions.. ooo la la

Once we start the Man Team and start comparing notes things may improve.

Sadly.. they just have to bat their eyes and we lose a team member.. face it .. we're vulnerable..:lol:.. well, at least temporarily..

Last edited:

It's usually a group thing for the Gals... of course.. there are the rare exceptions.. ooo la la

Sadly.. they just have to bat their eyes and we lose a team member.. face it .. we're vulnerable..:lol:

One "batted her eyes??"

Where? :confused:

WHERE? DAMN YOU!!! :evil:

TELL ME BEFORE I GET VIOLENT!!!!:mad:

Sadly.. they just have to bat their eyes and we lose a team member.. face it .. we're vulnerable..:lol:

hold on Lumpy----the Man Team isn't celibate. We're merely here to assist each other like women do. Men really need to learn the art of gossip.

hold on Lumpy----the Man Team isn't celibate. We're merely here to assist each other like women do. Men really need to learn the art of gossip.

Women are used of turning it off and on ..

Men.. we're constantly ON.. well.. there is that time right afterward (got it) when you desperately want to go but usually can't..

Men.. we're constantly ON.. well.. there is that time right afterward (got it) when you desperately want to go but usually can't..

Lemme do you a favor:

Tantric Sex for Beginners: 4 Easy Tips!

Lemme do you a favor:

Tantric Sex for Beginners: 4 Easy Tips!

Well sure.. the lead in is great.. no problem there..

So.. your 10 minute requirement per week.. is a myth..:lol:

Forum List

Back