Saturday morning brainwashing for our kids. "Adam Ruins Everything".

This show 'Adam Ruins Everything' runs on Saturday morning at least in my state. It is clearly Left biased politics presented in a chirpy fast paced format designed to indoctrinate and brainwash children. I just happened to come across the show this morning and I damn near threw my coffee cup at the TV. What a snarky lying Liberal a*hole. This is what Leftists do, it's like cigarette companies making candy cigarettes.

How about the fact that experimenting on mice is almost a complete waste of time? We need to start experimenting on people sentenced to death or even life.

This show 'Adam Ruins Everything' runs on Saturday morning at least in my state. It is clearly Left biased politics presented in a chirpy fast paced format designed to indoctrinate and brainwash children. I just happened to come across the show this morning and I damn near threw my coffee cup at the TV. What a snarky lying Liberal a*hole. This is what Leftists do, it's like cigarette companies making candy cigarettes.

This show does mostly lean left but that's because so too does the truth.

Here's one where he agreed with you though.

For "Adam Ruins Going Green", had the Research Team just watched this Conservative video and looked into its claims, (accurate or not), they would have realized that the 2 Degrees Celsius mark they're so afraid of has occurred at least two times in known history. First in the Permian Period (with an average Worldwide temperature of 16 Degrees), and Second during Roman Warm Period (having temperature that neared the mark), and during both periods life thrived. And as for his Enough Fossil Fuel to meet that mark 5 times over, comment, that came from, (by Adam's own admission), a Political Rolling Stones article with no listed sources and only named random people, and the magazine itself has been found to have left-leaning bias.

Forum List

Back