Satellite Images Aided the Discovery of an Ancient Civilization Buried in the Amazon

Angelo please answer my question. What buried the entire civilization? You provided evidence that they died out.

Not only that, we find the other civilizations in the Sahara being buried. The same with those in the video. This has happened around the world. Entire civilizations are buried.
Sand, water, volcanic ash ?
All of the above maybe.

The point is our history book writers have been lying to us.
Why ?

That is a pretty harsh accusation, since these books were probably written BEFORE some of these discoveries.

Probably because the learned entrenched flat earther scientists burn them at the stake.
Nah, that's nutter fantasy. Upending accepted/leading theories is how scientists become famous. I will never understand why people buy into that nonsense, other than to try to put some sort of footing under their shaky, dubious ideas.

Scientists invite any and all valid criticism of their ideas. Scientists like being proved wrong and like proving themselves wrong. Don't confuse the collection of nutsacks that is this message board with how scientists operate.
th

Like you would know anything about it.

*****ROFLMAO*****

:)

Obviously much more than you and your nutsack theories...

I don't understand what all of this anger is about. Some ancient no longer existent settlements have been found. So the fuck what?
Well, some people's hero is Donald Trump. When their hero gets insulted as the obvious liar and criminal he is, the cult gets grumpy.

When some goober says all the scientists are liars (an obviously retarded claim), I take issue, as I hold scientists in high regard.

Probably because the learned entrenched flat earther scientists burn them at the stake.
Nah, that's nutter fantasy. Upending accepted/leading theories is how scientists become famous. I will never understand why people buy into that nonsense, other than to try to put some sort of footing under their shaky, dubious ideas.

Scientists invite any and all valid criticism of their ideas. Scientists like being proved wrong and like proving themselves wrong. Don't confuse the collection of nutsacks that is this message board with how scientists operate.
th

Like you would know anything about it.

*****ROFLMAO*****

Obviously much more than you and your nutsack theories...

th

I'm sure you've taken geology, anthropology, and archeology, courses at some reputable scientific campus.

*****CHUCKLE*****

I don't understand what all of this anger is about. Some ancient no longer existent settlements have been found. So the fuck what?
Well, some people's hero is Donald Trump. When their hero gets insulted as the obvious liar and criminal he is, the cult gets grumpy.

When some goober says all the scientists are liars (an obviously retarded claim), I take issue, as I hold scientists in high regard.

What on earth are you talking about? What does any of this have to do with the president?

Taking this topic to this level is just silly. It's does not affect any of us in any way whatsoever.

I'm sure you've taken geology, anthropology, and archeology, courses at some reputable scientific campus.
My comment was on the scientific process in general. So that's a stupid comment.

Second, my knowledge of any of those topics has no bearing on your silly claim that you are now hiding from. Archaeologists don't use evidence from more than 100 years ago? Wtf? How stupid.

What on earth are you talking about? What does any of this have to do with the president?
Uh...you're not in a thread about the president, nor did you mention him in the comment to which I responded, nor have I mentioned the president in this thread. So I have no idea what you are going on about, at this point.

Uh...you're not in a thread about the president, nor did you mention him in the comment to which I responded, nor have I mentioned the president in this thread. So I have no idea what you are going on about, at this point.

Uh, yes you did mention him in the post I quoted. What does he have to do with this topic? What are you so angry about?

This is a silly thing to get yourself all riled up about. None of these discoveries of ancient civilizations changes anything for anyone's life. It is mildly interesting and that is all.

Uh, yes you did mention him in the post I quoted. What does he have to do with this topic? What are you so angry about?
Ah, I see. That was an analogy. I was only speaking for myself, and why I get irritated when people call all the scientists liars.you asked the question, and I answered for myself.

I'm not the one refusing to answer the question.
Yes you are. You haven't answered it yourself. So, wrong.

Second...it's a stupid question. If I asked you why you worship a homosexual, collie-molesting set of gods from ancient civilization that lived at the North Pole...would you answer?

Grow up, son.

Ah, I see. That was an analogy. I was only speaking for myself, and why I get irritated when people call all the scientists liars.you asked the question, and I answered for myself.

Why would that irritate you? People are entitled to their own opinions, and this is not that important.

My comment was on the scientific process in general. So that's a stupid comment.

Second, my knowledge of any of those topics has no bearing on your silly claim that you are now hiding from. Archaeologists don't use evidence from more than 100 years ago? Wtf? How stupid.

th

They use very little. Especially if it doesn't... suit or fit in with their theories.

Perhaps you should take some courses and read that Forbidden Archeology book.

But then of course you prefer to present your ignorance about the subject.

*****CHUCKLE*****

I'm not the one refusing to answer the question.
Yes you are. You haven't answered it yourself. So, wrong.

Second...it's a stupid question. If I asked you why you worship a homosexual, collie-molesting set of gods from ancient civilization that lived at the North Pole...would you answer?

Grow up, son.

th

No I don't but I suspect you do.

*****ROFLMAO*****

:D

Forum List

Back