Satellite Images Aided the Discovery of an Ancient Civilization Buried in the Amazon

Do you have a link?

We have biblical archaeologists:
Noah and the Flood

We also have secular archaeologists:
Evidence found of Noah's ark flood victims
"Dry land is not a myth. I've seen it !"
hqdefault.jpg

So, all you have is a layman's opinion in the Science and Technology forum. It's more evidence to people and I who participate here that you are not much in terms of being effective and efficient in regards to science, i.e. below average layman.

So, all you have is a layman's opinion in the Science and Technology forum. It's more evidence to people and I who participate here that you are not much in terms of being effective and efficient in regards to science, i.e. below average layman.
Nobody has any idea what you're even talking about, including myself, but feel free to
keep trying.

Nobody has any idea what you're even talking about, including myself, but feel free to
keep trying.

You are a big dumb, stupid AF, a moron, boob... shall I continue :auiqs.jpg:.

So, discovery of a disappeared civilisation in the Amazon is evidence of Noah and the Ark.
Well...I'm convinced...I'm off to the nearest church to sign up.

So, discovery of a disappeared civilisation in the Amazon is evidence of Noah and the Ark.

There is no need to go to a church to sign for anything.

We are talking about scientific evidence here, in accordance with the scientific method, we are not talking about religion.

All over the world, not only in the Amazon but in Africa, Europe etc.... have been found archaeological structures thousands of years old.

For example, and this is just one example of the many....have you heard of Göbekli Tepe?

Gobekli Tepe predates Stonehenge, by over 6,000 years...yes 6,000 years!:ack-1: totally amazing!

One day all the History books will have to be rewritten.

This Archaeological Site Is Rewriting Our Entire Understanding of Human History

It doesn't quite work like that :aug08_031:. If you are an atheist, then you have to repent first, i.e. change your mind about atheism. Second, you have to have faith in God and then he'll come.

Anyway, I sense sarcasm, but the evidence isn't just the civilization under the green forests, but the deserts, under the seafloor and oceans, and all around the world. I do think there is some secular history written in regards to the global flood, but I got it from the Bible first. Moreover, the atheist scientists have no explanation for the large amount of surface water on this planet. I suppose this will just be filed under status quo until the end. It will just mean more space for the believers :beer:.

Probably because the learned entrenched flat earther scientists burn them at the stake.
Nah, that's nutter fantasy. Upending accepted/leading theories is how scientists become famous. I will never understand why people buy into that nonsense, other than to try to put some sort of footing under their shaky, dubious ideas.

Scientists invite any and all valid criticism of their ideas. Scientists like being proved wrong and like proving themselves wrong. Don't confuse the collection of nutsacks that is this message board with how scientists operate.

Why is very little archeological evidence discovered over a hundred years ago used and referred too by those entrenched learned scientists?

There is archeological evidence, but not much fossil evidence -- Pre-Flood Human Fossils Revisited. And even then, the ones that go against evolution like the majority of it being marine fossils, i.e. global food evidence, are ignored.

If there is any evidence in regards to life before the flood, then it would have to be something shocking where the majority of people became killers and murderers.

Pre-Flood Human Fossils Revisited

What Was the Pre-Flood Population Like?

As for the rest, it gets into the bizarre and I think you posted the forbidden archaeology stuff which evolutionists and MSM have hidden or ignored.

Were All Men Vegetarians before the Flood?

The Pre-flood Atmosphere | Genesis Park

Probably because the learned entrenched flat earther scientists burn them at the stake.
Nah, that's nutter fantasy. Upending accepted/leading theories is how scientists become famous. I will never understand why people buy into that nonsense, other than to try to put some sort of footing under their shaky, dubious ideas.

Scientists invite any and all valid criticism of their ideas. Scientists like being proved wrong and like proving themselves wrong. Don't confuse the collection of nutsacks that is this message board with how scientists operate.
th

Like you would know anything about it.

*****ROFLMAO*****

:)

Forum List

Back