Satanic Temple Wins IRS Rccognition as a Tax Exempt Church

They are doing it for the same reasons all religions do it. It gives extra privileges, and they can.

What extra privileges? You don't have to be a church to be tax exempt. You don't have to be a church to have the right to free expression?

This is about them wanting to be jackasses by forcing a satan display in any christmas display in a town square or such area.

Again, they want to be assholes.

If you call doing it for the exact same reasons that churches do the same as just being an asshole, then you are right.

When a manger is put up somewhere, it isn't to piss other people off. If these guys want to put satan pictures up at the same time, are you telling me it is because of their heartfelt belief in Satan, or is it just because they want to piss people off?

Don't be dense here.

So, you hate 'freedom of religion' and you hate the fact that some church you don't agree with is getting something (tax exempt status) that a church to your liking has been enjoying for decades.

You know what that says about you? You are an ass hole; a very immature ass hole at that.

I am calling them a bunch of assholes, who did this purely to try to mess with religious people.

Where did you get hate out of that?

Oh right, you are a progressive cum-bucket, who goes to calling out "hate" when you have no actual point to make.

Fuck off.

You are obviously full of your own hate when you have an issue with one group obtaining what another group has enjoyed from the government for decades.

Fuck off? Yes; you can.

What extra privileges? You don't have to be a church to be tax exempt. You don't have to be a church to have the right to free expression?

This is about them wanting to be jackasses by forcing a satan display in any christmas display in a town square or such area.

Again, they want to be assholes.

If you call doing it for the exact same reasons that churches do the same as just being an asshole, then you are right.

When a manger is put up somewhere, it isn't to piss other people off. If these guys want to put satan pictures up at the same time, are you telling me it is because of their heartfelt belief in Satan, or is it just because they want to piss people off?

Don't be dense here.

So, you hate 'freedom of religion' and you hate the fact that some church you don't agree with is getting something (tax exempt status) that a church to your liking has been enjoying for decades.

You know what that says about you? You are an ass hole; a very immature ass hole at that.

I am calling them a bunch of assholes, who did this purely to try to mess with religious people.

Where did you get hate out of that?

Oh right, you are a progressive cum-bucket, who goes to calling out "hate" when you have no actual point to make.

Fuck off.

You are obviously full of your own hate when you have an issue with one group obtaining what another group has enjoyed from the government for decades.

Fuck off? Yes; you can.

What hate? They are doing it solely to be asses to religious people, to use the system to mock and make fun of them, and to interfere with their Free exercise via government action.

They even admit they don't actually worship Satan. They are just doing this to be assholes.

Don't be dense here.

If you want to be pissed off, you can be pissed off. Nobody controls that but you. Hail Satan!! And lets hear it for satin, a lovely cloth.

Can you even admit they are doing this just to be jerks to religious people?

Exactly how is that being a jerk to religious people? If they demanded all kind of perks to the exclusion of other religious groups, like most main stream religions have done forever, then that would be being a jerk.

They are going to do things like try to get a Satan Statue next to any Christmas display.

You don't see that as being assholes?

Christians think they are the only ones who should be allowed to have a display.

Don't be dense here.

If you want to be pissed off, you can be pissed off. Nobody controls that but you. Hail Satan!! And lets hear it for satin, a lovely cloth.

Exactly how is that being a jerk to religious people? If they demanded all kind of perks to the exclusion of other religious groups, like most main stream religions have done forever, then that would be being a jerk.

They are going to do things like try to get a Satan Statue next to any Christmas display.

Christians think they are the only ones who should be allowed to have a display.

I don't see many Christians bitching about Menorahs going up at the same time.

You really don't see a difference between celebrating one's own holiday and trying to piss on someone else's?

Don't be dense here.
They don't actually believe in Satan!

All the more evidence they are doing this just to be assholes.

It's more about insulting other's faith than their own.
Oh please! You're the one being ass hole here. And a willfully ignorant one at that

Nope. The whole process they went to was basically give them cover so they can harass religious people.

Christians mostly, because most people like this don't have the balls to confront muslims.
So...you are saying that organizations that gain tax- exempt status as a religion are doing it to HARASS RELIGIOUS PEOPLE. Very very telling.

Don't be dense here.

Oh please! You're the one being ass hole here. And a willfully ignorant one at that

Nope. The whole process they went to was basically give them cover so they can harass religious people.

Christians mostly, because most people like this don't have the balls to confront muslims.
So...you are saying that organizations that gain tax- exempt status as a religion are doing it to HARASS RELIGIOUS PEOPLE. Very very telling.

I am saying that THIS organization is doing it.

You really don't see a difference between celebrating one's own holiday and trying to piss on someone else's?

So now, you think only Christians should be able to celebrate federal holidays? I'm pretty sure Walmart and malls all across America would disagree with you.

So now, you think only Christians should be able to celebrate federal holidays? I'm pretty sure Walmart and malls all across America would disagree with you.

Wow, talk about a goalpost move....

You keep dancing around my obvious point that they only reason the Satanists are doing this is to improve their ability to piss of religious people.

You keep adding more strawman because you can't admit the point above.

Wonderful...

How "progressive" that people who promote evil are granted credibility, and it's no surprise a demented pervert like RegressiveParasite celebrates it.

Sick fuck... at least it's finally not a cut/paste thread about the "virtues" of fudge packing.

That sounds kind of odd, but if packing fudge is how you like to celebrate Christmas, then pack all the fudge you want.

You keep dancing around my obvious point that they only reason the Satanists are doing this is to improve their ability to piss of religious people.

They are doing it because they meet the requirements to be considered a religion. The same exact requirements other religions must meet. Pissing you off is just a happy coincidence.

They are doing it because they meet the requirements to be considered a religion. The same exact requirements other religions must meet. Pissing you off is just a happy coincidence.

Nice try. We all know the pissing off isn't a bonus, it's a feature. You just can't admit it.

Why are progressives so unable to be honest about their policies and goals?

Don't be dense here.

So according to you, a group who fights for social justice, promotes egalitarianism and believes in religious freedom is anti Christian? Why do you have such a negative view of Christians?

Forum List

Back