Satanic Group unveils Satan Statue Design for Oklahoma Capitol

King Charlemange had a government that resembled one that was basically prescribed in the bible. It was a Theocratic Kingdom. When he wasn't busy beheading those who weren't Christian, he was beheading those that weren't his "flavor" of Christian.

Nice chap.

Actually, what I said right there was substantial.
What you said was inconsequential We have plenty of nice things in America, you must also be blind and not just dumb not to see that.

And "ignorant know-nothing" is my pet name for you, Mertex. Stop stealing my lines, plagarist, or I'll have to start calling you Jake.
Nobody gives a crap what you call anyone.....you always have demeaning things to say about people who call out your ignorance....instead of trying to learn, so quit bragging about being a Christian....nobody believes you can pray and talk the way you do with the same mouth.

Ephesians 4:29 ESV
Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

Poor mertex. Plenty of people care what I have to say. You care what I have to say.
Sure they do....and they are very much like you. I really don't care what you have to say, I usually skip past your inane posts....but, you responded to me, so I responded back...such a waste of my time.

So tell me how a statue of the ten commandments is a graven image. Who prays to it?
:cuckoo::lol::lol::lol:
Praying is not the only form of worship....but obviously you don't know that. Idolizing the 10 commandments that you want them planted in a public building is a form of worship....by the way, I'm surprised that you aren't rooting for the Satanic group.

King Charlemange had a government that resembled one that was basically prescribed in the bible. It was a Theocratic Kingdom. When he wasn't busy beheading those who weren't Christian, he was beheading those that weren't his "flavor" of Christian.

Nice chap.

Really? So he allowed people to choose which God they would serve?

Because the Bible teaches us to "Choose this day whom we will serve."

But ill give you a break since you aren't familiar with what the Bible teaches.

A satanic group unveiled designs Monday for a 7-foot-tall statue of Satan it wants to put at the Oklahoma state Capitol, where a Ten Commandments monument was placed in 2012.

The New York-based Satanic Temple formally submitted its application to a panel that oversees the Capitol grounds, including an artist's rendering that depicts Satan as Baphomet, a goat-headed figure with horns, wings and a long beard that's often used as a symbol of the occult. In the rendering, Satan is sitting in a pentagram-adorned throne with smiling children next to him.

"The monument has been designed to reflect the views of Satanists in Oklahoma City and beyond," temple spokesman Lucien Greaves said in a statement. "The statue will also have a functional purpose as a chair where people of all ages may sit on the lap of Satan for inspiration and contemplation."

The Satanic Temple maintains that the Oklahoma Legislature's decision to authorize a privately funded Ten Commandments monument at the Capitol opened the door for its statue. The Ten Commandments monument was placed on the north steps of the building in 2012, and the Oklahoma chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union has sued to have it removed.

Group Unveils Satan Statue Design for Oklahoma - ABC News

Satan-statue-design-610x400.jpg
the kids being there is just the awesome.
But they need to give him 'duck face' to go with him throwing up the dueces

couple side notes

this is state property, so sep of church and state doesn't apply

and for all the liberals that think it's a christian statue, the 10 commandments are old testement and therefore jewish

and theres been a few incan/myan stuff put up. I recall a jaguar god/goddess going up a couple of years ago. oddly, liberals didn't give a fuck

A satanic group unveiled designs Monday for a 7-foot-tall statue of Satan it wants to put at the Oklahoma state Capitol, where a Ten Commandments monument was placed in 2012.

The New York-based Satanic Temple formally submitted its application to a panel that oversees the Capitol grounds, including an artist's rendering that depicts Satan as Baphomet, a goat-headed figure with horns, wings and a long beard that's often used as a symbol of the occult. In the rendering, Satan is sitting in a pentagram-adorned throne with smiling children next to him.

"The monument has been designed to reflect the views of Satanists in Oklahoma City and beyond," temple spokesman Lucien Greaves said in a statement. "The statue will also have a functional purpose as a chair where people of all ages may sit on the lap of Satan for inspiration and contemplation."

The Satanic Temple maintains that the Oklahoma Legislature's decision to authorize a privately funded Ten Commandments monument at the Capitol opened the door for its statue. The Ten Commandments monument was placed on the north steps of the building in 2012, and the Oklahoma chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union has sued to have it removed.

Group Unveils Satan Statue Design for Oklahoma - ABC News

Satan-statue-design-610x400.jpg
the kids being there is just the awesome.
But they need to give him 'duck face' to go with him throwing up the dueces

couple side notes

this is state property, so sep of church and state doesn't apply

and for all the liberals that think it's a christian statue, the 10 commandments are old testement and therefore jewish

and theres been a few incan/myan stuff put up. I recall a jaguar god/goddess going up a couple of years ago. oddly, liberals didn't give a fuck
liberals aren't bitching about it, Christians both liberal and Conservative ARE.
BUT then again the conservatives claim there are no liberal Christians...:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back