SAT Scores of Asian Students Cancelled Over Cheating

The point is, the myth of asians being the ideal role model is a lie.
“Ideal” is a strong word that I would not use

But compared to blacks asians are a better role model

if you visit the hood you will find 90% of the small businesses are owned by asians

usually korean or vietnamese

though Indies and Paki’s as well as arabs are visible there too in recent years

but very few black owned mom and pop stores in poor black neighborhoods

“Ideal” is a strong word that I would not use

But compared to blacks asians are a better role model

if you visit the hood you will find 90% of the small businesses are owned by asians

usually korean or vietnamese

though Indies and Paki’s as well as arabs are visible there too in recent years

but very few black owned mom and pop stores in poor black neighborhoods
Well I can give you an example even a conservative can relate to. Remember how as kids we heard that the arabs who owned those party stores in the hood, were given 5 years tax exempt status? I do. As my conservative friends told it, in 5 years when the tax breaks expire, they just import their cousin, transfer ownership to him and those arab immigrants are taking advantage of tax breaks black americans don't get.

Perhaps those Asians were given these same tax breaks?

Also, any Asian who had the money to open up a party store, is probably one of those immigrants who came here with money. But I agree. A lot of immigrants came with nothing and built up fortunes. Poor Americans of any color should look to them as examples.

In Michigan, we have the most Muslims in America. Dearborn, MI. We may have put them strategically as a buffer between us and Detroit, but we did not cut them off from economic opportunities. We treated Muslim immigrants better than black Americans. Still do.

Well I can give you an example even a conservative can relate to. Remember how as kids we heard that the arabs who owned those party stores in the hood, were given 5 years tax exempt status? I do. As my conservative friends told it, in 5 years when the tax breaks expire, they just import their cousin, transfer ownership to him and those arab immigrants are taking advantage of tax breaks black americans don't get.
I never heard that but it could have happened

government is so stupid and arabs are often pretty clever at finding loopholes

but government has thrown a lot of money at black people to encourage business startups

a few took advantage and succeeded but more often the result was nil

Last edited:
Also, any Asian who had the money to open up a party store, is probably one of those immigrants who came here with money.
Not so

Koreans and vietnamese did not or could not get business loans from banks

but extended families save their money and then pooled it to promising members who opened a business with it

did you ever notice that most donut shops are owned by koreans and serve the same bad coffee?

you can trace that back to the first korean who came to America and found a job in an American owned donut shop

he learned the business, started his own and often sold it to another member of his family

most asians did not arrive in America with money but still achieved the American Dream through hard work

I never heard that but it could have happened

government is so stupid and arabs are often pretty clever at finding loopholes

but government has thrown a lot of money at black people to encourage business startups

a few took advantage and succeeded but more ofter the result was nil
A lot of black Detroiters got good jobs out of Detroit but they didn't move. Then they retired and their kids were stuck in Detroit and dad is living off his pension. And he couldn't give his kids a job where he worked because the jobs went overseas. He should have moved to a place with better economic opportunities. The Big 3 leaving didn't hurt the burbs as much as it did Detroit.

But he didn't want to live with whites and houses were expensive outside Detroit.

Not so

Koreans and vietnamese did not or could not get business loans from banks

but extended families save their money and then pooled it to promising members who opened a business with it

did you ever notice that most donut shops are owned by koreans and serve the same bad coffee?

you can trace that back to the first korean who came to America and found a job in an American owned donut shop

he learned the business, started his own and often sold it to another member of his family

most asians did not arrive in America with money but still achieved the American Dream through hard work
This is what is behind the hostility of blacks to Asians in poor NYC neighborhoods. The Koreans come in with money they have saved, often pooling funds from cousins, siblings, etc., to open a little grocery or dry cleaning store.

It’s usually first-generation because the next generation has gone to college, and move out to the suburbs. Blacks who have been stuck in the poor neighborhood for 50 years resent the imitative and discipline, and upward mobility, of these Asians, and that results in trouble.

Nothing new, really. My mother told me it was the same thing in her poor NY neighborhood in the early 50s.

A lot of black Detroiters got good jobs out of Detroit but they didn't move. Then they retired and their kids were stuck in Detroit and dad is living off his pension. And he couldn't give his kids a job where he worked because the jobs went overseas. He should have moved to a place with better economic opportunities. The Big 3 leaving didn't hurt the burbs as much as it did Detroit.

But he didn't want to live with whites and houses were expensive outside Detroit.
I think liberals do blacks a disservice by focusing on the past instead of the opportunity available in the future

It’s usually first-generation because the next generation has gone to college, and move out to the suburbs. Blacks who have been stuck in the poor neighborhood for 50 years resent the imitative and discipline, and upward mobility, of these Asians, and that results in trouble.

Nothing new, really. My mother told me it was the same thing in her poor NY neighborhood in the early 50s.
Thats the dirty little secret in the lib media

blacks do have more prejudice against asians than whites do

and by a wide margin

I think liberals do blacks a disservice by focusing on the past instead of the opportunity available in the future
Absolutely. It keeps them angry and resentful for the past, rather than optimistic and grateful for the opportunities available to them now.

Thats the dirty little secret in the lib media

blacks do have more prejudice against asians than whites do

and by a wide margin
Same thing against the Jews, which you see in the assaults against them (particularly elderly Orthodox men), but shhhh…..

Certainly, racist organizations like the Nation of Islam - they have such a massive following that they sold out the United arena for one of their hate rallies - contribute to it.

But more than that, it’s resentment toward these minorities .- Jews and Asians - who come here with nothing, and in the face of prejudice, are comfortably middle class one generation later.

Lisa558
Certainly, racist organizations like the Nation of Islam - they have such a massive following that they sold out the United arena for one of their hate rallies - contribute to it.

Farrakhan and the NOI are an important voice in black America. They are black people whose community work with young black men has been constructive where many other efforts to reach them have failed.

Lisa558

Farrakhan and the NOI are an important voice in black America. They are black people whose community work with young black men has been constructive where many other efforts to reach them have failed.
He called Jews termites. That negates anything else. He is a disgusting man and it’s terrible that blacks hold this terrible bigot up as role model Instead of condemning him.

It would be as if I said the Grand Poobah of the KKK does a lot of good work for poor whites, so let’s overlook his horrific and disgusting bigotry.

Mac-7
Blacks do have more prejudice against asians than whites do and by a wide margin

And this is coming from the white race who bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki in two days killing half million Asians saying this. Right ?

This is coming from the white race who went bk into Asia (Vietnam) and sure the USA got their a.s.s.e.s kicked but they still spilt a lottaAsian blood saying this. Right ?

This is coming from the white race who have created names about Asians like “yellow people,” and “Chinks” and “gooks” saying this. Right ?

This is coming from the white race who make sure that Asian nations are still colonized by European nations, like South Korea, Japan, the Philippines, Vietnam, etc. saying this. Right ?

This is coming from the white race who make sure that Japan is one of the only (or the only) “super power” that doesn’t have any nuclear weapons saying this. Right ?.

This is coming from the white race who make sure Japan can't force the USA to remove its military bases even though it has begged and pleaded many times over the years saying this. Right ?

This is coming from the white race who have tons of white child molestors flying over to Asia (Singapore and Thailand) to have easy pickings saying this. Right ?

This white man's name is (Brendt Christensen)

19413e9a-cdcd-4ae7-afa7-73458ac089ec-AP_Missing_Chinese_Scholar.JPG

You probably don't know who he is but he did this

1636589053081-png.562650

In 2017 this white man raped her, beat her, cut off her head and mutilated her body.

Fast forward to 2019. Arhur Martonvich kills three Asian man in New York subway by beating them to death with a hammer.

1636589082345-png.562651

He try to sell some B.S about doing it to defend Asian women from Asian men. Yeah right.

Couple of years ago a white man John Wiseman called the police and told them that his Asian wife was on the floor unresponsive. He left out the part about shooting her three times, two of them in the back

1636589106413-png.562652

Jeffery Morris (Who has previous convictions) burns Susie Zhao alive

1636589128276-png.562654

Scott Smith last years shoot and kills his wife Kanaquan Smith. He filed for divorce a few weeks before he killed her. He claimed self defence and guess what ? They bought it. Prosecutors dropped all charges against him saying there wasn't enough evidence.

1636589153495-png.562655

I don't forget the killers of Vincent Chin in the 80's who was killed by two white men who got no jail time

I don't forget Lyuen Phan Ngyuen who beaten to death by 7 white men in the 90's who shouted "white power" to her

I don't forget Micheal Cho in 2007 was unarmed when shot and killed by a white policeman who of course was not punished

I don't forget Thang Nyguen shot to death in 2016 by two white men who of course never spent one night in Shawshank.

Asians are seeing thru the bullshit

Last edited:
Lisa558
He called Jews termites. That negates anything else. He is a disgusting man and it’s terrible that blacks hold this terrible bigot up as role model Instead of condemning him.

Exactly. Name calling.

But let's say Farrakhan hates Jews. What power does he have? None.

He's in a position to kill no jewish person, and if he were to try ? He would go to jail. Forever.

That’s not racism.

Racism is when you can fk people up and walk free. Racism is when you can deny people jobs, housing, health care, decent educations, or their physical freedom via the justice system, thereby wrecking their lives.

And there is no one in the NOI who can do any of that to Jews or any white person. But there are white folks in positions to do those things to blk ppl, and who do them regularly

Lisa558
It would be as if I said the Grand Poobah of the KKK does a lot of good work for poor whites, so let’s overlook his horrific and disgusting bigotry.

So now your comparing Farrakhan and NOI to the Klan ?

Name me one white man the NOI have lynched or hung ?

Lisa558

Exactly. Name calling.

But let's say Farrakhan hates Jews. What power does he have? None.

He's in a position to kill no jewish person, and if he were to try ? He would go to jail. Forever.

That’s not racism.

Racism is when you can fk people up and walk free. Racism is when you can deny people jobs, housing, health care, decent educations, or their physical freedom via the justice system, thereby wrecking their lives.

And there is no one in the NOI who can do any of that to Jews or any white person. But there are white folks in positions to do those things to blk ppl, and who do them regularly

Lisa558

So now your comparing Farrakhan and NOI to the Klan ?

Name me one white man the NOI have lynched or hung ?
So it isnt racism when some white person calls you the N word RIGHT?

I agreed with that the other day and told a story about how I think it's hurting them. In college, this happened to me and I see today it happened to my nephew. Blacks from the hood go off to college and meet white friends for the first time. They meet other blacks who teach them CRT. Suddenly, they stop hanging out with white kids. So those black kids don't make the same business connections as they would if that black person didn't fuck them up in the head with that shit.

It wasn't us liberal whites who did it. It was blacks.

sealybobo
I agreed with that the other day and told a story about how I think it's hurting them. In college, this happened to me and I see today it happened to my nephew. Blacks from the hood go off to college and meet white friends for the first time.

You talk like we don't know we white people. Black people know white people better than white people know blacks. We have to. Black people (for the most part) are reliant on whites for jobs, housing educations etc. So we have to know you.

Secondly in colleges all racial group pair off with own race.

sealybobo
They meet other blacks who teach them CRT.

Is that we do white man? You're the expert on how black people talk and interact - white man ?

Black people are well aware of the negative stereotypes held about our racial group and we learn that at an early age. Not CRT needed.

sealybobo
Suddenly, they stop hanging out with white kids.

Yeah because white people have always been so willing to be around black people lol

sealybobo
So those black kids don't make the same business connections as they would if that black person didn't fuck them up in the head with that shit.

Yeah because white people have always rolled out the red carpet for black people as far employment and business connections go lol

sealybobo
It wasn't us liberal whites who did it. It was blacks.

So what are you doing to root out the white supremacists in your area ?

Forum List

Back