Sarcastic Donald: The Women's March are celebrating the lowest female unemployment rate in 20 years

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

"Beautiful weather all over our great country, a perfect day for all Women to March. Get out there now to celebrate the historic milestones and unprecedented economic success and wealth creation that has taken place over the last 12 months. Lowest female unemployment in 18 years!" - Wonderful Donald

it's also the lowest unemployment rate for blacks & Hispanics EVER

The filthy orange whore/pervert in the Oval Office has shown, once again, that he understands nothing about the American People. We will NOT be talked down to, patronized, or dismissed.

Or accept facts for that matter, women have every right plus some more to boot. They have extreme privilege to be honest. If we were in Islamic country they would execute these protesters.

The tweet was pure genius and very funny as well. I hope to hear more.

What "facts"? People like the orange whore and his minions are trying to take away our reproductive rights and shove trash religion down our throats, not to mention trying to subject all Americans, not just female Americans, to all sorts of physical, financial, and environmental dangers.
BTW: we are not talking about people in an Islamic country. We are talking about Americans here in the U.S.A. The orange whore was showing his filthy colors yet again. Why do you idiots always talk about people in other countries? Trying to duck our own problems?

"Beautiful weather all over our great country, a perfect day for all Women to March. Get out there now to celebrate the historic milestones and unprecedented economic success and wealth creation that has taken place over the last 12 months. Lowest female unemployment in 18 years!" - Wonderful Donald

So that is why the country is going to hell in a hand-basket? More women than ever in the workforce? Women with their temperamental, moody, estrogen-laced, pink pantied, lipstick laced, hair-sprayed, girdle-snapping, stocking-running, hairdoo-blowing, can-you-kill-that-spider-for-me "take" on world affairs? Let's try an experiment, lets get a lot of these women back OUT of the workforce and see if a lot of things don't get better. :p
Why do you want guys to run this country by your dicks? It never works. Wisdom doesn't come from genitalia. I guess you didn't notice this. Men have problems because of the amount of testosterone in their system, which causes them to become overly aggressive. Please explain why there are so many people, who laughably calling themselves "men," who are marching around in camies with guns and tattoos calling themselves "patriots"? Can you explain their penis-worship and their foolish idea that they are better than the rest of us?

Wisdom doesn't come from genitalia.
You might want to listen to yourself. LMAO

The filthy orange whore/pervert in the Oval Office has shown, once again, that he understands nothing about the American People. We will NOT be talked down to, patronized, or dismissed.

YES YOU WILL!
NO. WE WON'T, stupid child.

So that is why the country is going to hell in a hand-basket? More women than ever in the workforce? Women with their temperamental, moody, estrogen-laced, pink pantied, lipstick laced, hair-sprayed, girdle-snapping, stocking-running, hairdoo-blowing, can-you-kill-that-spider-for-me "take" on world affairs? Let's try an experiment, lets get a lot of these women back OUT of the workforce and see if a lot of things don't get better. :p
Why do you want guys to run this country by your dicks? It never works. Wisdom doesn't come from genitalia. I guess you didn't notice this. Men have problems because of the amount of testosterone in their system, which causes them to become overly aggressive. Please explain why there are so many people, who laughably calling themselves "men," who are marching around in camies with guns and tattoos calling themselves "patriots"? Can you explain their penis-worship and their foolish idea that they are better than the rest of us?

You're the idiot who thinks that wisdom comes from having a penis. I'm not that stupid. You penis-worshipers are all alike. pfft

Or accept facts for that matter, women have every right plus some more to boot. They have extreme privilege to be honest. If we were in Islamic country they would execute these protesters.

What "facts"? People like the orange whore and his minions are trying to take away our reproductive rights and shove trash religion down our throats, not to mention trying to subject all Americans, not just female Americans, to all sorts of physical, financial, and environmental dangers.
BTW: we are not talking about people in an Islamic country. We are talking about Americans here in the U.S.A. The orange whore was showing his filthy colors yet again. Why do you idiots always talk about people in other countries? Trying to duck our own problems?

Reproductive rights?

Last time I checked women have every last one of them and men can go screw themselves. It would be very welcome development if things were maid more fair. I think you already guessed that no man would associate himself with these crazy bitches.

You have every right and priviledge that can be imagined and the response is ever increasing amount of nagging, whinery, and all that toxic femininity. Maybe it's good that some rights are taken away so you can learn to deal with setbacks.

Anyone who obsesses over their right to free abortions is a complete moron, no exceptions. If you make mistakes of this caliber, you better pay, the rest of us have to pay for a lot smaller mistakes. Shove your privilege...

You're the idiot who thinks that wisdom comes from having a penis. I'm not that stupid. You penis-worshipers are all alike. pfft

Yeah and if you listened to the broads in the marches they think they're something special just for being in the streets. Wisdom and talent doesn't come from group think.

42% of women voters voted for Trump even when given the opportunity to vote for a woman instead.Edit (in 1 minute)

That's because the woman was Hillary Clinton, one of the most unlikable candidates to ever run for the White House.

Or could it be they're tired of their children receiving substandard educations in bilingual classes?

In Portland I'm seeing women holding signs that read:
"THE FUTURE IS FEMALE"

Imagine if angry men were parading around with signs that read: THE FUTURE IS MALE"

There would be calls of sexism, and misogyny.

Males have been in charge for a long time and the present group of male penis-worshipers in Washington have fucked things up royally. It looks like women are the ones who are going to have to clean the mess up.

Yeah, because you have such great examples of women in congress now. Does Maxine Waters and Shelia Lee ring any bells? LMAO

So typical of Trump. To make fun of women's rights against sexual harassment. Women have turned out in large numbers in elections so far and have supported Democrats.

So typical of Trump. To make fun of women's rights against sexual harassment. Women have turned out in large numbers in elections so far and have supported Democrats.

I think very highly of women. Most of them would want to have nothing to do with the pussy hat wearing feminist crowd. Most white women voted for Trump and I assume after the good news... will do even more so in the next election.

Reproductive rights?

Last time I checked women have every last one of them and men can go screw themselves. It would be very welcome development if things were maid more fair. I think you already guessed that no man would associate himself with these crazy bitches.

You have every right and priviledge that can be imagined and the response is ever increasing amount of nagging, whinery, and all that toxic femininity. Maybe it's good that some rights are taken away so you can learn to deal with setbacks.

Anyone who obsesses over their right to free abortions is a complete moron, no exceptions. If you make mistakes of this caliber, you better pay, the rest of us have to pay for a lot smaller mistakes. Shove your privilege...

Men have their reproductive rights. It's called making wise decisions about whom you have sex with and taking necessary precautions against leaving anything behind. We women are the ones who always deal with the "setbacks." Keep your penis in your pants if you don't want to deal with the results. You men are not downtrodden in any regard. As a matter of fact, a lot of you are out-and-out promiscuous.

Funny, when you look at the ruined economy Bush and the GOP left Obama and how the GOP tried to blame that awful economy on Obama. Then you look at the great economy Obama left Trump and the GOP insists none of that 8 year success belonged to Obama, you realized how racist the GOP is. They just hate the black guy no matter what.

Funny, when you look at the ruined economy Bush and the GOP left Obama and how the GOP tried to blame that awful economy on Obama. Then you look at the great economy Obama left Trump and the GOP insists none of that 8 year success belonged to Obama, you realized how racist the GOP is. They just hate the black guy no matter what.
If only partisans on the left and right, would just shut the fuck up.

"THE FUTURE IS FEMALE"

Imagine if angry men were parading around with signs that read: THE FUTURE IS MALE"

Males have been in charge for a long time and the present group of male penis-worshipers in Washington have fucked things up royally. It looks like women are the ones who are going to have to clean the mess up.

Yeah, because you have such great examples of women in congress now. Does Maxine Waters and Shelia Lee ring any bells? LMAO

Yes. they are noble people standing for patriots across America. And thank you, Kamala Harris.

"THE FUTURE IS FEMALE"

Yes. they are noble people standing for patriots across America. And thank you, Kamala Harris.

They stood up for foreign born people above our own children's health care and our military and it wasn't necessary.

I think very highly of women. Most of them would want to have nothing to do with the pussy hat wearing feminist crowd. Most white women voted for Trump and I assume after the good news... will do even more so in the next election.

Just what "good news"? Honey, sweetie, pussycat, you've got us white women so completely wrong. We are on the march, and we will get your ass because of your hatred of us and everybody else. We do not take insults lightly.

Just what "good news"? Honey, sweetie, pussycat, you've got us white women so completely wrong. We are on the march, and we will get your ass because of your hatred of us and everybody else. We do not take insults lightly.

It's not hatred.
It's that far left ideology does harm to it's citizens.

Forum List

Back