Sarah Sanders leaving the WH at the end of the month.......

This is who I would like to see replace her. It would drive the filthy ass Moon Bats crazy.

D1XIYJc.jpg
she is flat out amazing.
How hard is it to stand up there and lie all the time? And make as much as the Sec Def or the Sec of State doing so?

Where else can someone with no experience and little education bring up close to 200 grand a year

That’s what a press secretary does. It’s only lies to you because you don’t like trump.

Lies are lies, whom I like and do not like make no difference. Even Sanders herself admitted she made claims based on "nothing".
can you be more specific? i went and looked and i see a shitload of headlines saying SHE ADMITTED SHE WAS WRONG and then some serious liberties about what she admitted. so far in the 7 articles i've read, all i see are people saying she lied and phrasing it to be intentional and buried in the article, she says she's correcting a factual error.

hardly the same thing. so can you let me know where you're getting this from so i can read up on it also?
She created information about the FBI workers to support her position in front of the press
It was an outright lie that she would not repeat under oath
since you're full of shit 110% of the time, give an unbiased link or go away.
Does the Mueller Report count?

This is who I would like to see replace her. It would drive the filthy ass Moon Bats crazy.

D1XIYJc.jpg
she is flat out amazing.
How hard is it to stand up there and lie all the time? And make as much as the Sec Def or the Sec of State doing so?

Where else can someone with no experience and little education bring up close to 200 grand a year

That’s what a press secretary does. It’s only lies to you because you don’t like trump.

Lies are lies, whom I like and do not like make no difference. Even Sanders herself admitted she made claims based on "nothing".
can you be more specific? i went and looked and i see a shitload of headlines saying SHE ADMITTED SHE WAS WRONG and then some serious liberties about what she admitted. so far in the 7 articles i've read, all i see are people saying she lied and phrasing it to be intentional and buried in the article, she says she's correcting a factual error.

hardly the same thing. so can you let me know where you're getting this from so i can read up on it also?
She created information about the FBI workers to support her position in front of the press

Sanders lied about “countless” FBI agents losing faith in Comey
Of all the lies, this is the one that Sanders herself admitted was a lie to Mueller: the claim, expressed both in the May 10 press conference and in other interviews, that she had heard from “countless” members of the FBI who did not support Comey and were glad he was fired.

This too was a suspicious claim at the time, since contemporaneous reporting portrayed the FBI as being in mourning over Comey’s ouster. But the Mueller report discloses that Sanders didn’t have any backing for the claim at all:

Sanders told this Office that her reference to hearing from “countless members of the FBI” was a “slip of the tongue.” She also recalled that her statement in a separate press interview that rank-and-file FBI agents had lost confidence in Comey was a comment she made ”in the heat of the moment” that was not founded on anything.

Of course, these too appear to be lies — or at least flimsy excuses. Sanders is saying that a statement she made several times just during the May 10 presser was a “slip of the tongue,” and that its use again in a different interview was “in the heat of the moment.” Sanders’s statements to the special counsel’s investigators portray her as someone with too little self-control to be an effective messenger; the much more likely answer is that she was simply lying, and knew it, and kept doing it.

7 times the Mueller report caught Sean Spicer and Sarah Sanders lying to press

Just saw this on the news. Sarah Sanders is leaving the WH at the end of this month and going back to Arkansas.

Sarah Sanders to leave White House

Sarah Sanders to leave White House
By Jordan Fabian - 06/13/19 04:13 PM EDT

Sarah Sanders is leaving the White House as press secretary, President Trump said Thursday on Twitter.

Trump said Sanders would be leaving after more than three years at the White House, and that he hoped she would run for governor of Arkansas.

After 3 1/2 years, our wonderful Sarah Huckabee Sanders will be leaving the White House at the end of the month and going home to the Great State of Arkansas....

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 13, 2019

....She is a very special person with extraordinary talents, who has done an incredible job! I hope she decides to run for Governor of Arkansas - she would be fantastic. Sarah, thank you for a job well done!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 13, 2019
Sanders succeeded Sean Spicer as press secretary at the White House in July 2017.

I hope they replace her with someone meaner. Perhaps with an trained attack dog. Or 50.

D1XIYJc.jpg
she is flat out amazing.

Of all the lies, this is the one that Sanders herself admitted was a lie to Mueller: the claim, expressed both in the May 10 press conference and in other interviews, that she had heard from “countless” members of the FBI who did not support Comey and were glad he was fired.

This too was a suspicious claim at the time, since contemporaneous reporting portrayed the FBI as being in mourning over Comey’s ouster. But the Mueller report discloses that Sanders didn’t have any backing for the claim at all:

Sanders told this Office that her reference to hearing from “countless members of the FBI” was a “slip of the tongue.” She also recalled that her statement in a separate press interview that rank-and-file FBI agents had lost confidence in Comey was a comment she made ”in the heat of the moment” that was not founded on anything.

Of course, these too appear to be lies — or at least flimsy excuses. Sanders is saying that a statement she made several times just during the May 10 presser was a “slip of the tongue,” and that its use again in a different interview was “in the heat of the moment.” Sanders’s statements to the special counsel’s investigators portray her as someone with too little self-control to be an effective messenger; the much more likely answer is that she was simply lying, and knew it, and kept doing it.

She made up a lie just like her boss does

Only difference is Trump will not testify under oath

D1XIYJc.jpg
she is flat out amazing.

He did he submitted answers. What’s your question we can answer it for you

D1XIYJc.jpg
she is flat out amazing.

Under oath...And he answered "I don't recall" to a large portion of them.

D1XIYJc.jpg
she is flat out amazing.

About what? Dates? you don’t think the anti-trumpors tried to get them in a perjury trap like general Flynn ?

she is flat out amazing.

About what? Dates? you don’t think the anti-trumpors tried to get them in a perjury trap like general Flynn ?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...r-probe-i-dont-recall/?utm_term=.336f8a7ae355

Here’s what he couldn’t remember when asked by Mueller.

• He didn’t recall whether he learned about the Trump Tower meeting before it happened.
  • He didn’t recall whether he learned about it after the meeting took place or about the email chain that set it up or about Donald Trump Jr.'s various interactions that led to its happening.
  • He didn’t recall what parts of the days before the meeting he spent in Trump Tower.
  • He didn’t recall whether he spoke with Trump Jr., Jared Kushner or Paul Manafort on the day of the meeting, though his calendar showed a meeting with Manafort that morning.
  • He didn’t recall any communications with the family of Russian developers (the Agalarovs) that set up the meeting after June 3, 2016.
  • He didn’t recall being aware of any communications involving his son, his son-in-law, Kushner, his campaign chairman, Manafort, or any of the external people involved in the meeting.
  • He didn’t recall being told that the Russians supported his candidacy during the campaign, though he was “aware of some reports indicating that [Russian President Vladimir] Putin had made complimentary statements” about him.
  • He didn’t recall being told that a foreign government had offered to support his campaign.
  • He didn’t recall when he learned that the emails of the Democratic Party had been hacked or learning about the hacking of emails of individuals — meaning Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, John Podesta — before it was reported by the media.
  • He didn’t recall being aware of people associated with his campaign having any contact with WikiLeaks during the campaign.
  • He didn’t recall being told about Russian efforts to hack Clinton’s emails before reading about them in the media.
  • He didn’t recall being told that WikiLeaks had emails related to Podesta before their release.
  • He didn’t recall being told that his adviser Roger Stone or anyone linked to Stone had communicated with WikiLeaks.
  • He didn’t recall the specifics of any conversations he’d had with Stone from June to November 2016 or ever discussing WikiLeaks with Stone.
  • He didn’t recall being aware that Stone had discussed WikiLeaks with members of his campaign.
  • He didn’t recall discussing a possible pardon for WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange.
  • He didn’t recall being aware during the campaign that Russia was trying to assist his campaign by posting on social media or organizing rallies.
  • He didn’t recall any conversation about traveling to Russia as part of the Moscow development deal or being aware of conversations between his personal attorney Michael Cohen and any Russian government official about a letter of intent focused on that project.
  • He didn’t recall being aware of people associated with his campaign — Manafort — sharing internal polling with people linked to Russia.
  • He didn’t recall being told during the campaign of efforts by Russian officials to meet with him or members of his campaign.
  • He didn’t recall details of when he learned about a change made to the Republican Party platform that was favorable to Russia.
  • He didn’t remember being asked to attend a chess event in Russia.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...r-probe-i-dont-recall/?utm_term=.336f8a7ae355

• He didn’t recall whether he learned about the Trump Tower meeting before it happened.
  • He didn’t recall whether he learned about it after the meeting took place or about the email chain that set it up or about Donald Trump Jr.'s various interactions that led to its happening.
  • He didn’t recall what parts of the days before the meeting he spent in Trump Tower.
  • He didn’t recall whether he spoke with Trump Jr., Jared Kushner or Paul Manafort on the day of the meeting, though his calendar showed a meeting with Manafort that morning.
  • He didn’t recall any communications with the family of Russian developers (the Agalarovs) that set up the meeting after June 3, 2016.
  • He didn’t recall being aware of any communications involving his son, his son-in-law, Kushner, his campaign chairman, Manafort, or any of the external people involved in the meeting.
  • He didn’t recall being told that the Russians supported his candidacy during the campaign, though he was “aware of some reports indicating that [Russian President Vladimir] Putin had made complimentary statements” about him.
  • He didn’t recall being told that a foreign government had offered to support his campaign.
  • He didn’t recall when he learned that the emails of the Democratic Party had been hacked or learning about the hacking of emails of individuals — meaning Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, John Podesta — before it was reported by the media.
  • He didn’t recall being aware of people associated with his campaign having any contact with WikiLeaks during the campaign.
  • He didn’t recall being told about Russian efforts to hack Clinton’s emails before reading about them in the media.
  • He didn’t recall being told that WikiLeaks had emails related to Podesta before their release.
  • He didn’t recall being told that his adviser Roger Stone or anyone linked to Stone had communicated with WikiLeaks.
  • He didn’t recall the specifics of any conversations he’d had with Stone from June to November 2016 or ever discussing WikiLeaks with Stone.
  • He didn’t recall being aware that Stone had discussed WikiLeaks with members of his campaign.
  • He didn’t recall discussing a possible pardon for WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange.
  • He didn’t recall being aware during the campaign that Russia was trying to assist his campaign by posting on social media or organizing rallies.
  • He didn’t recall any conversation about traveling to Russia as part of the Moscow development deal or being aware of conversations between his personal attorney Michael Cohen and any Russian government official about a letter of intent focused on that project.
  • He didn’t recall being aware of people associated with his campaign — Manafort — sharing internal polling with people linked to Russia.
  • He didn’t recall being told during the campaign of efforts by Russian officials to meet with him or members of his campaign.
  • He didn’t recall details of when he learned about a change made to the Republican Party platform that was favorable to Russia.
The very first question was a perjury trap about a DATE LOL
Your sick.. go away losers

The most lying sonofabitch I have seen as press secretary is that dipshit that worked for the affirmative action Negro Muslim.

Is that like the affirmative action Muslim not remembering that he said that Obamacare would save every American $2500 a year in health care cost? Or that like him saying that Benghazi was a "spontaneous demonstration". Or maybe the lie about he wouldn't raise taxes on anybody making less than $250K a year. Many more lies too numerous to mention.

Or maybe it was like Crooked Hillary's lies. She lied almost as much as Slick Willy, didn't she?

You have to be an idiot to have voted for lying Democrats like Slick Willy, Crooked Hillary or the lying Negro Muslim Boy, wouldn't you?

Oh my God! Maybe she’s leaving because something is about to hit the fan?

D8Qr8BYXsAEFVe8

let me see your unbiased outrage at this.

no, i didn't think so. it was CLEVER at the time i'm sure.

Forum List

Back