Sarah Palin not running for President

I've criticized racists on the right plenty here. I don't have to do it every time I see it -- it won't change anything anyway.

However, I don't recall seeing you criticize racists on the left.

I haven't seen a racist on the left, genius.

Oh, yes, you have.

When did I ever post that I was a victim? I don't hate white people because I was a victim, I hate white people because you are white people.

And you posted in that thread. So, yes, you've seen a racist on the left.

And you refused to condemn him.

Tell you what, Dave. I am white, and looking at the history of our nation, as it relates to black people, I'm glad I am. You have never walked in their shoes and neither have I. Until you do, your opinion about their racism, or lack of it, is nothing I would take to the bank. However, I think I can understand how blacks could be bitter and angry. This is an excerpt from an Address on Civil Rights given June 11, 1963 By John F. Kennedy:

"The heart of the question is whether all Americans are to be afforded equal rights and equal opportunities, whether we are going to treat our fellow Americans as we want to be treated. If an American, because his skin is dark, cannot eat lunch in a restaurant open to the public, if he cannot send his children to the best public school available, if he cannot vote for the public officials who represent him, if, in short, he cannot enjoy the full and free life which all of us want, then who among us would be content to have the color of his skin changed and stand in his place? Who among us would then be content with the counsels of patience and delay"?

Address on Civil Rights (June 11, 1963)

John Fitzgerald Kennedy

I haven't seen a racist on the left, genius.

Oh, yes, you have.

When did I ever post that I was a victim? I don't hate white people because I was a victim, I hate white people because you are white people.

Tell you what, Dave. I am white, and looking at the history of our nation, as it relates to black people, I'm glad I am. You have never walked in their shoes and neither have I. Until you do, your opinion about their racism, or lack of it, is nothing I would take to the bank. However, I think I can understand how blacks could be bitter and angry. This is an excerpt from an Address on Civil Rights given June 11, 1963 By John F. Kennedy:

"The heart of the question is whether all Americans are to be afforded equal rights and equal opportunities, whether we are going to treat our fellow Americans as we want to be treated. If an American, because his skin is dark, cannot eat lunch in a restaurant open to the public, if he cannot send his children to the best public school available, if he cannot vote for the public officials who represent him, if, in short, he cannot enjoy the full and free life which all of us want, then who among us would be content to have the color of his skin changed and stand in his place? Who among us would then be content with the counsels of patience and delay"?

John Fitzgerald Kennedy

Thanks for proving me right. Now that you've seen racism on the left, you refuse to condemn it.

Salt thanks you for your support, but he still hates you because you're white.

Oh, yes, you have.

John Fitzgerald Kennedy

Thanks for proving me right. Now that you've seen racism on the left, you refuse to condemn it.

That's your problem, Dave. You think you know what everybody else is thinking. Don't speak for Salt. IF he hates me, he hates me. I am just saying, can you blame him??? You just don't get it.

John Fitzgerald Kennedy

That's your problem, Dave. You think you know what everybody else is thinking. Don't speak for Salt. IF he hates me, he hates me. I am just saying, can you blame him??? You just don't get it.
Yes, I can blame him. He has never been enslaved. He has never been oppressed. Period. What may have happened to his ancestors has no bearing on his life.

But you keep making excuses for leftist racism. I expect nothing less from you.

Yes, I can blame him. He has never been enslaved. He has never been oppressed. Period. What may have happened to his ancestors has no bearing on his life.

You have no idea what his life was like!!! Especially if he is from the south. I worked for the same insurance company almost 30 years here in L.A. Everybody was from another state. I was one of only a few natives. Lots of blacks I worked with were from the south. The stories absolutely shocked me. So please don't make assumtions, Dave. You have no idea what people went through. Maybe you should ask!!!

You have no idea what his life was like!!! Especially if he is from the south. I worked for the same insurance company almost 30 years here in L.A. Everybody was from another state. I was one of only a few natives. Lots of blacks I worked with were from the south. The stories absolutely shocked me. So please don't make assumtions, Dave. You have no idea what people went through. Maybe you should ask!!!

He has talked about his past. He was never oppressed. He told me so.

He's a racist. You refuse to condemn him for it. You just make excuses, as if his racism is righteous.

Racism is racism, and it's wrong no matter who practices it. Period. No excuses.

He has talked about his past. He was never oppressed. He told me so.

He's a racist. You refuse to condemn him for it. You just make excuses, as if his racism is righteous.

Racism is racism, and it's wrong no matter who practices it. Period. No excuses.

I never said it was right. What I am saying is that maybe there is a reason for it. And maybe understanding that reason will make things better. That's all.

Forum List

Back