Sarah Palin melts down on television...................

Palin is crazy to appear on Sunday shows that have become a venue for the DNC. She isn't running for anything but they throw hardball questions at her anyway. Imagine "Today" asking Hillary why she blamed the "vast right wing conspiracy" for her husband's infidelity.

Palin is crazy to appear anywhere that she can't control the questions

That is what killed her in 2008

Sarah Palin was invited to talk on the Today show this morning, and when she was asked about her comments about her blaming Obama for her son's PTSD, she backed away from her previous statements and started to get all pissy with the interview.

Sarah Palin Freaks Out on ‘Today Show’ Over PTSD Question

Wonder if she's gonna start another war on the "lamestream media"?

FTA:
Lauer attempted to take control of the interview by noting for the audience, and for a furious Palin, that “there were no specific promises made about content of the interview; only this would be your first interview since you endorsed Donald Trump.”

But she wasn't quelled: “Well, I was told that this interview is about the caucus tonight in Iowa, and right on who will it be to put America back on the right track and restore constitutional government that we’re lacking today.”

:rofl:

Sarah Palin was invited to talk on the Today show this morning, and when she was asked about her comments about her blaming Obama for her son's PTSD, she backed away from her previous statements and started to get all pissy with the interview.

FTA:
Lauer attempted to take control of the interview by noting for the audience, and for a furious Palin, that “there were no specific promises made about content of the interview; only this would be your first interview since you endorsed Donald Trump.”

But she wasn't quelled: “Well, I was told that this interview is about the caucus tonight in Iowa, and right on who will it be to put America back on the right track and restore constitutional government that we’re lacking today.”

:rofl:
Typical Palin

Shoot her arrows and then bitch like hell when arrows come back

I got to disagree. I don't think her position is all that unreasonable. She was invited on to talk about Iowa and these clowns (and sorry, if you are on Today, you are a clown) asked her about a family matter that really isn't anyone's business.

If they promised her that they wouldn't ask about her family and reneged on that, shame on them. It's sleazy journalism.

Still no love for Palin, she makes our political discourse DUMBER, but this was below the belt.
to be fair, they didn't ask her about a family situation. they asked her about the remarks she made referencing a family situation in a political speech supporting donald trump and attacking the president.

they didn't at all ask about the charges her son faces or what happened in that situation

Palin is crazy to appear on Sunday shows that have become a venue for the DNC. She isn't running for anything but they throw hardball questions at her anyway. Imagine "Today" asking Hillary why she blamed the "vast right wing conspiracy" for her husband's infidelity.

at least she didn't wink.

seriously, nobody watched that performance on nbc and though "well she handled that gracefully"

NBC and their bushwhacking tactics...can't stand the smug Guthrie.

Mark
who was bushwhacked? why do you think asking Palin about her own comments is out of bounds?

Why didn't they tell her they were going to ask her about the comment? For the flow of the show, that would have been the professional thing to do, right?

Mark
why should they have had to? why can't she answer a question without being prepped by the questioner?

did she honestly think that she could make the idiotic suggestion that her son's supposed ptsd was the fault of the president and not have to answer questions about that?

Mark
who was bushwhacked? why do you think asking Palin about her own comments is out of bounds?

Why didn't they tell her they were going to ask her about the comment? For the flow of the show, that would have been the professional thing to do, right?

Mark
why should they have had to? why can't she answer a question without being prepped by the questioner?

did she honestly think that she could make the idiotic suggestion that her son's supposed ptsd was the fault of the president and not have to answer questions about that?

Why did she have to be prepped about talking about the Iowa caucuses? To get her to show up ... Then bushwhack her. I stand by my original post.

Mark

Mark

Mark

You're probably right. When they know they are interviewing an idiot, they probably should make a little more effort to try to keep the idiot from getting confused.

at least she didn't wink.

seriously, nobody watched that performance on nbc and though "well she handled that gracefully"
She lives in one of the largest glass houses in America

Yet she continues to throw stones

Mark

Mark

Why did she have to be prepped about talking about the Iowa caucuses? To get her to show up ... Then bushwhack her. I stand by my original post.

Mark
Given how recent her bizarre attack on Obama was..... She was anything but bushwhacked

What office is Palin running for again?

:confused:

Please link to where this was not about her TV appearance to day and instead said she is running for office.

Thanks.

I'm just wondering why any of this matters?

Thanks.

Because idiot fake christians still believe her lies and she's backing another fake christian.

BTW anyone read where Good Christian Duh Donuld didn't know what the plate of crackers was for when he "took communion" and put money in the plate?

Funny funny stuff.

Is there already a thread about it here?

Trump reportedly mistakes communion plate for offering plate

Uhm, what? What does this matter? Ok, let's talk then about 58 states and Guam tipping over... or better, urging a disabled man to stand up and take a bow.

And what lies has Palin told? And you do know Clinton has told some whoppers...

Sarah Palin is an idiot.

I hope that the various right wing idiots that post on this board challenge me and tell me how smart she is.

And then post links showing me how smart she is.

Smarter than you.
Actually, I doubt if she is brighter than most of the posters on USMB

She isn't an elected politician. You just waste your time.

She is entertaining though.

Please link to where this was not about her TV appearance to day and instead said she is running for office.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Because idiot fake christians still believe her lies and she's backing another fake christian.

BTW anyone read where Good Christian Duh Donuld didn't know what the plate of crackers was for when he "took communion" and put money in the plate?

Funny funny stuff.

Uhm, what? What does this matter? Ok, let's talk then about 58 states and Guam tipping over... or better, urging a disabled man to stand up and take a bow.

Sorry, but the country just doesn't find those things as funny as the crazy things Palin says. I guess she is just so much better at saying dumb things.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Funny funny stuff.

Sorry, but the country just doesn't find those things as funny as the crazy things Palin says. I guess she is just so much better at saying dumb things.

Like what for instance?

Forum List

Back