Sarah Palin for President

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Heaven forbid. While I don't worry too much about this happening, was surprised when then Senator Obama won so a little defensive strategy is always good. I think my problem's trying to understand how conservatives think is like trying to put myself into the mindset of a stupid person. "I get a headache thinking down to your level." Marvin the Paranoid Android, "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"

"McCain campaign strategist Steve Schmidt -- another major character, played by Woody Harrelson -- said the film is accurate, and told USA TODAY last week: "I regret playing a part in a process that yielded someone on the ticket who was not prepared to be president."

On Fox News, McCain said of Schmidt: "I regret that he would make such a statement.""
McCain blasts 'Game Change'

If you think Sarah Palin would be a fine President, please for the love of all that is good watch "Game Change" first. Though decidely mean-spirited, the overall depiction is accurate and true. As confirmed by GOP'ers involved attest.

She should be president of her own fan club, maybe that will satisfy her megalomania without blowing up the earth.

While many politicians are of the megalomania club, I don't get that impression of Palin. I don't wanna pile on to the 'mean-spirited' thing, and try instead to simpy reason how she isn't qualified for any federal level office, but I don't think she's intelligent enough to be megalomanical. She's probably a great person on the personal level, and undoubtedly a good wife and mother, but being a high-ranking politician and leader involves a lot more than that. While it may be true, leaders today don't have to be great like the Founders so much as eloquent in front of cameras, when it comes to actual governing you still need a mind that can hold onto important facts. More to leadership than rhetoric and exciting a crowd.

The thing about megalomaniacs is that they are terribly unaware of their shortcomings, she and her cult of personality supporters are apparently blind to her inability to effectively lead the US, anyone sufficiently full of themselves could be a dictator but it takes an ability to understand the motivations of others to get anywhere as president of the US. She would be like Nixon in his last days from the start.

One good thing maybe with the current GOP disintegration is maybe we'll return to a more than two-party system. Let the Tea Party go off and form their own, the Christian Reich theirs, and the actual Republicans return to their roots.

oh boy, a left wing circle jerk thread

Palin Palin Palin Palin and the now Christians are to be pissed on too

that's that tolerance we expect from the left/liberal wing in this country

wheeeeee

Last edited:
I always love it when threads like this are started.

Palin aka The Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil will never be elected to office, and, after she loses her looks, will never be remembered for anything other than the laughingstock she created from her VP run.

Is she a megalomaniac? Dunno. However, I do know she thinks a lot of her own opinion, but her opinions generally follow those who are attacking the people she considers "lower" or "worse" than herself.

Basically, I see her as a narcissist with an inferiority complex, who is not intelligent enough to know what that means.

However, she does have something going on, because she was able to fleece a lot of conservatives out of their money to finance her lifestyle.

She may not be intelligent, but she is cunning.

She's not going to be President. She's not going to win the nomination if she runs.

The fact that you morons think she is or will amuses me to no end... You all sound frightened...

For eight years the DNC and the media have worked tirelessly to tear her down, seemingly unaware that they needn't bother...

No one in their right mind, and there are more of than there are of you, would vote for her.

GOD almighty, I can't wait until you folks find another target to destroy, old Sarah is full of holes...

I think she's more like a mirror than cunning or megalomanical. By surrounding herself with sycophants, her ego is fed and she becomes self-perpetuating. Removed from that enviroment she fades into obscurity. True of many politicians I suppose.

She's not going to be President. She's not going to win the nomination if she runs.

The fact that you morons think she is or will amuses me to no end... You all sound frightened...

For eight years the DNC and the media have worked tirelessly to tear her down, seemingly unaware that they needn't bother...

No one in their right mind, and there are more of than there are of you, would vote for her.

GOD almighty, I can't wait until you folks find another target to destroy, old Sarah is full of holes...

Only thing that scares me more than Hillary running is Palin. And it's not even a woman-thing. It's a concern over our tendency of elevating people who're simply lightning rods onto the national stage instead of those who're actually the best qualified.

Can yu imagine the President of Iran giving Hillary or Palin the time of day much less cowering in their midst? That's what the next President has ahead of them and why I'm more than slightly concerned.

Last edited:

lol, it is fun to watch them meltdown with all their high and mighty hate for her though..

show's what party really has a war on women and it's not Republicans...hell people should've learned that when they passed over Hillary for THE MAN with no experience in running anything but his loud mouth

Last edited:

wheeeeee

There is no sin in being unable to suffer foolish people and the even greater fools who follow them. The thing with Palin is that I was continually asking "is this the best that the GOP can do?" they are supposed to be a national party with potentially thousands of candidates to choose from and what they came up with was almost like a unfunny practical joke on America.

Only thing that scares me more than Hillary running is Palin. And it's not even a woman-thing. It's a concern over our tendency of elevating people who're simply lightning rods onto the national stage instead of those who're actually the best qualified.

Can yu imagine the President of Iran giving Hillary or Palin the time of day much less cowering in their midst? That's what the next President has ahead of them and why I'm more than slightly concerned.

In the case if Clinton, absolutely.

You place Clinton and Palin in the same category when it comes to foreign policy chops? You might be smart enough to be a nutter.

the joke is on us by you stupid people, you put some man in with no experience in anything as President who has a 30something percent approval and some senile old buffoon Biden as Vice President...so all of you really should shut up

you have no room to talk about who the other party picks and runs for President

Hillary running for President doesn't scare me at all. Not only did she spend 8 years being the First Lady, but she was also selected for Secretary of State, and she did a bang up job.

Sorry, but if Palin were Secretary of State, we'd probably be in several more wars right now (because she is unwilling to study the issues, or learn what is going on without writing it on her hand), as well as probably be in the crapper as far as the stock market.

I can actually imagine the president of Iran giving Hillary the time of day, because she's a smart, shrewd woman who actually researches the issues.

I CAN'T imagine the president of Iran doing anything more with Palin than jangling a keychain in front of her and watching her chase it, because Palin likes shiny things.

Sorry, but Hillary is MUCH more qualified for President than the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil (i.e. Palin) ever thought about being.

And to think..................some people wanted to elect McCain and put Palin a heartbeat away from running the U.S.A.

Thank God it never happened.

wheeeeee

There is no sin in being unable to suffer foolish people and the even greater fools who follow them. The thing with Palin is that I was continually asking "is this the best that the GOP can do?" they are supposed to be a national party with potentially thousands of candidates to choose from and what they came up with was almost like a unfunny practical joke on America.

the joke is on us by you stupid people, you put some man in with no experience in anything as President...so all of you really should shut up

Wow a true believer, cool, do you quit everything that's difficult like she does?

the joke is on us by you stupid people, you put some man in with no experience in anything as President...so all of you really should shut up

Wow a true believer, cool, do you quit everything that's difficult like she does?

too bad you all didn't quit when you were duped by Obama..we wouldn't be suffering like we are now

yet here you sit worrying over Palin

you all are pathetic small minded people

Last edited:

too bad you all didn't quit when you were duped by Obama..we wouldn't be suffering like we are now

yet here you sit worrying over Palin

you all are pathetic small minded people

Staph, have you thanked your fellow USMB members lately? You really should.

:clap2:
Exactly...she was not being taken seriously by most conservatives to begin with. There was a lot of grumbling when she was chosen for the VP. I was one of those grumblers.
Having said that - the level of hatred and personal attacks from the left and the media was the worst ever on a national scale.
The left consider any women or minorities that are conservative to be the bane of the earth. They hate them with a passion. And it showed...and still shows.

Forum List

Back