Sarah Palin blames son's arrest on PTSD, President Obama

Your side calls Bush stupid. You say Obama is so smart yet he doesn't shit about geography even of where he claims to have been born. If he's so smart, why is he such a fuck up on so many things?

You should STFU! Any party which supported that wannabe cowboy who purposefully got 4500 young Americans killed because he unnecessarily invaded a sovereign country which had not harmed the U S is a loser. At least own that shit! 935 lies is a hard thing to try to find an excuse for.

I will when your old ass is able to enforce the demand. When should I expect you to try?

How many of those happened AFTER your BOY was in office. By Liberal standards he owns it.

Pucker up. Shit must tastes good to you.

Meet me in front of the Harriman, TN post office Sunday morning morning at 10:00 AM.......if you're half smart you'll show up with something in your hand besides your dick!

Al-Pacino---The-Godfather-Photograp.jpg
15sl5.jpg

tumblr_lingcjZQfJ1qd1fjko1_500.gif

I see you edited your post to take out the gun threat. Didn't think you were man enough to meet as a man.

I'm 81 years old. The last fist fight I was in happened in 1996 and I ended up in jail. Do you think you'll win a medal if you kick my ass?

Your side calls Bush stupid. You say Obama is so smart yet he doesn't shit about geography even of where he claims to have been born. If he's so smart, why is he such a fuck up on so many things?

You should STFU! Any party which supported that wannabe cowboy who purposefully got 4500 young Americans killed because he unnecessarily invaded a sovereign country which had not harmed the U S is a loser. At least own that shit! 935 lies is a hard thing to try to find an excuse for.

I will when your old ass is able to enforce the demand. When should I expect you to try?

How many of those happened AFTER your BOY was in office. By Liberal standards he owns it.

Meet me in front of the Harriman, TN post office Sunday morning morning at 10:00 AM.......if you're half smart you'll show up with something in your hand besides your dick!

15sl5.jpg

I see you edited your post to take out the gun threat. Didn't think you were man enough to meet as a man.

I'm 81 years old. The last fist fight I was in happened in 1996 and I ended up in jail. Do you think you'll win a medal if you kick my ass?

It's not about a medal. It's about whether or not you are man enough to enforce your demand about what I do. Afraid? Backing off? Run bitch.

15sl5.jpg

It's not about a medal. It's about whether or not you are man enough to enforce your demand about what I do. Afraid? Backing off? Run bitch.

OK I'll be there but no hand grenades:

41jlkGjl%2BkL._AC_UL320_SR176,320_.jpg

Early-Skull-Image-GraphicsFairy.jpg

Last edited:

15sl5.jpg

I don't think you know what you want you old, senile bastard. It was come armed first, whining about being 81, now this.

15sl5.jpg

I don't think you know what you want you old, senile bastard. It was come armed first, whining about being 81, now this.

You stupid prick. I use the Internet to entertain myself. Do you really believe I would meet you anywhere?

Do you think Campbell is my name or even anything close? If you do you should be outside.That way you might not hurt yourself.

You stupid prick. I use the Internet to entertain myself. Do you really believe I would meet you anywhere? That's like these 14 year old girls letting some 45 year old man talk them into a rendezvous expecting a 20 year old Hollywood type.

I didn't think you had the guts. Run bitch. You made the challenge and aren't man enough to back it up. Didn't think so.

It's not anything like you make it out. It would be two men, or at least one, doing what he said. Since you're backing off, the only pussy is you.

You stupid prick. I use the Internet to entertain myself. Do you really believe I would meet you anywhere? That's like these 14 year old girls letting some 45 year old man talk them into a rendezvous expecting a 20 year old Hollywood type.

I didn't think you had the guts. Run bitch. You made the challenge and aren't man enough to back it up. Didn't think so.

It's not anything like you make it out. It would be two men, or at least one, doing what he said. Since you're backing off, the only pussy is you.

LOL.....you go machine gun Kelly! I'll bet your eyes and nose are watering just thinking of the possibility! Stop that blubbering and use your handkerchief.

hqdefault.jpg

LOL.....you go machine gun Kelly! I'll bet your eyes and nose are watering just thinking of the possibility!

I'm not the one that said, then edited out, a statement about coming armed. I had no intention of doing that. That's on you.

I have seen a few stupid cocksuckers on this board.

But conman, you get the prize. You are the MOSt stupid cocksucker posting on this board.

Way to go asshole. You represent the Republican party so well.

And you wonder why Republicans are so hated. You the answer conman. You stupid fuck.

threatening an 81 yo man. What the fuck is wrong with you.

Last edited:

I have seem a few stupid cocksuckers on this board.

But conman, you get the prize. You are the MOSt stupid cocksucker posting on this board.

And you wonder why Republicans are so hated. You the answer conman. You stupid fuck.

LMAO!!!!!

Drill Him In The Arse!!

Why don't you try reading posts 296 - 298 before running your mouth. The old bastard demanded I do something, was told that if he could enforce his demands he should, gave a time, date, and location, told me not to come unarmed then edited that post.

No threats here. Just accepting his challenge.

Last edited:

LMAO!!!!!

Drill Him In The Arse!!

Says the one who gave a location and said I shouldn't come unarmed before editing his post. Guess your Alzheimer's ass forgot that.

Conman StFU dude.

You are embarrassing in your stupidity.

Dont you have a fucking job or something constructive to do? Ever.

What is the absolute worse hypocrisy is that the stupid Libtards blame criminal gun crimes on the NRA.

The NRA is a commercial enterprise. The Republican party is their board of directors.

You are confused Moon Bat.

The NRA is a grassroot organization designed to protect our Constitutional rights and promote firearms safety. In fact it is the largest firearm safety organization in the world.

I have voted for NRA Board of Directors many times over the last 40 years and I have never voted for one because they belonged to a particular party. Party affiliation is hardly ever taken into consideration by NRA members when voting for BOD. You would know that if you weren't getting your information from the filthy Left wing media.

Obama and this idiot Clinton blames the NRA for crimes mostly committed by minorities in Democrat control big city shitholes like Chicago so I don't want to hear you complaining about Palin blaming her son's problems on PTSD. Get your own house in order before you bitch about Palin.

15sl5.jpg

My goodness! You is a manly man!

LMAO!!!!!

Drill Him In The Arse!!

Says the one who gave a location and said I shouldn't come unarmed before editing his post. Guess your Alzheimer's ass forgot that.
Charming....you must be a stanch Con-servative.

15sl5.jpg

LMAO!!!!!

Drill Him In The Arse!!

Just someone that was told to STFU then expected the one who made the demand to enforce it if he meant it. He's the one that gave a time, date, and location to meet along with a statement about not coming unarmed, which he later edited out, then backs off of his challenge.

15sl5.jpg

LMAO!!!!!

Drill Him In The Arse!!

Just someone that was told to STFU then expected the one who made the demand to enforce it if he meant it. He's the one that gave a time, date, and location to meet along with a statement about not coming unarmed, which he later edited out, then backs off of his challenge.
Yes...we get it. You're a badass....a real tough bad ass. *swoon*

What office are Mrs. Palin or her son running for? There is a reason this OP is in the politics section?

Forum List

Back