Palin’s son arrested on burglary and assault charges! Them Good old godly Family Values! LOL!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Track on his 2nd charges here.
Former GOP vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin’s son was arrested Sunday for a second time on domestic violence charges.

Track Palin, 28, was charged with three counts of felony burglary, misdemeanor reckless assault and misdemeanor criminal mischief and arraigned Sunday, according to an Associated Press report.

Palin was also arrested in January 2016 on domestic violence and weapons charges after allegedly hitting his girlfriend.

4thumbjpg.jpg

At the time of the 2016 arrest, Sarah Palin faced backlash for tying her son’s charges to then-President Barack Obama’s treatment of veterans, accusing Obama of not providing proper care for veterans.
"I guess it's kind of the elephant in the room because my own family going through what we're going through today, with my son, a combat vet, having served in the striker brigade fighting for you all America in the war zone," the former Alaska governor said during a campaign rally for then-presidential candidate Donald Trump. “I can certainly relate with other families who feel these ramifications of some PTSD and some of the woundedness that our soldiers do return with."
Palin’s son arrested on burglary and assault charges

:disbelief:DANG! 2017 will be the year that the BS Spew by GOP DIES!
Family Values Voters was/is FAKE BS, A FRAUD. There are NO gods,
just Fresh turd peanut ASS LICKING folks. Worshipping stinky turds called lying priest.

btw: Today would be a good day to expose that downer kid born, was not given birth by sarah.
As her daughter gave birth to it.

Btw2: I guess it okay to vote for a Cowboy pedo fully exposed in 2017.
It must be the GOP/DOPer family values godly rules, female beaten is okay by men?

Btw3: "Track Palin was arraigned Sunday on three counts of felony burglary, misdemeanor reckless assault and misdemeanor criminal mischief. Each of the charges was related to domestic violence, according to court documents"

If true above, Track's ASS in on track for some Jailtime Nightly Abuse
by pissed off Alaskians in jail.

Btw4: sarah will blame Obama for all this.

Last edited:
Former GOP vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin’s son was arrested Sunday for a second time on domestic violence charges.

Track Palin, 28, was charged with three counts of felony burglary, misdemeanor reckless assault and misdemeanor criminal mischief and arraigned Sunday, according to an Associated Press report.

Palin was also arrested in January 2016 on domestic violence and weapons charges after allegedly hitting his girlfriend.

4thumbjpg.jpg

At the time of the 2016 arrest, Sarah Palin faced backlash for tying her son’s charges to then-President Barack Obama’s treatment of veterans, accusing Obama of not providing proper care for veterans.
"I guess it's kind of the elephant in the room because my own family going through what we're going through today, with my son, a combat vet, having served in the striker brigade fighting for you all America in the war zone," the former Alaska governor said during a campaign rally for then-presidential candidate Donald Trump. “I can certainly relate with other families who feel these ramifications of some PTSD and some of the woundedness that our soldiers do return with."

just Fresh turd peanut ASS LICKING folks. Worshipping stinky turds called lying priest.

btw: Today would be a good day to expose that downer kid born, was not given birth by sarah.

It must be the GOP/DOPer family values godly rules, female beaten is okay by men?

Btw3: "Track Palin was arraigned Sunday on three counts of felony burglary, misdemeanor reckless assault and misdemeanor criminal mischief. Each of the charges was related to domestic violence, according to court documents"

It looks like someone tossed a half gallon of five year old paint, some leaking batteries, a few dead crickets, an old fishing lure, Sarah's cache of old lipsticks, and the crumbs of the season's fruitcake into that gene pool. Track's (that freaktard name gives you the first clue) favorite saying? "You got a purty mouth".

Palin still lives rent-free in Liberal's heads.

Priceless!

Hilarious, your need to believe that shit is priceless.

But Hillary walks through every cons head every waking moment they have when they aren't terrified incandescent light bulbs are going away or there aren't snowflakes on Starbuck's coffee cups.

Snowflake.

Palin still lives rent-free in Liberal's heads.

Priceless!

Hilarious, your need to believe that shit is priceless.

But Hillary walks through every cons head every waking moment they have when they aren't terrified incandescent light bulbs are going away or there aren't snowflakes on Starbuck's coffee cups.

Snowflake.
Never cared for that family. Even though I'm prez of the rwnj's on this forum
Never voted for her and mccain either

Palin hasn't been relevant for 9 years.
But, the left for whatever reason just can't let go of this woman. Despite she was barely relevant to begin with.

4thumbjpg.jpg

And...?

"According to Todd, he and Track got into a heated argument earlier in the night about picking up his son's truck. Todd told Track not to come since he'd been drinking and was on pain meds, but Track came anyway.
Todd told cops that he had armed himself with a pistol and was prepared to "protect his family." That's when Track busted through the window, disarmed his dad and started pounding on his head ... before Todd was able to escape."

LOL todd the pussy....Had gun did not just shoot track. fully NRA Sponsored free kill

Last edited:

4thumbjpg.jpg

Yeah, he's a fucking shit head. Now you should blast the black community for raising so many criminals. Those parents are just as bad, right?

Perhaps you're slow. Read the OP and the thread title.

The OP calls this behavior family values. Godly family values, no less.
You Lie!

Only the left wing nut poster makes that connection.

You're just as blinded by your hate.
No conservative here excuses criminal behaviour.

Now crawl back under your rock.

Forum List

Back