Santorum calls it quits.

original.jpg

Who?

Yeah, they're dropping like flies.

Is The Huckster still in? Or has he gone back to selling his phony cancer/diabetes cures to the faithful?

I wonder which candidate his dozens of supporters will back now? lol

Trump? Cruz? Carson? All are social conservatives I am leaning more towards Carson or Cruz.

They won't go to Trump but Carson seems more doable. These people are die-hard social conservatives and that tape of Cruz speaking about gay marriage didn't make him any friends in that circle.

Rick Santorum suspends presidential campaign - Breitbart

Heard this morning he had canceled all future rallies/meetings etc and called a press conference for today....pretty easy to figure that out. so 4 total since Iowa vote came in. 3 republican 1 democrat. I didn't call Rand dropping until AFTER New Hampshire but I did call Santorum and Huckabee.

Rick Santorum was correct about something and he was mocked for it. He said that if the LGTB crowd was allowed to get married, then it would eventually lead to the end of Western Civilisation as we've known it for thousands of years.

Trump? Cruz? Carson? All are social conservatives I am leaning more towards Carson or Cruz.

They won't go to Trump but Carson seems more doable. These people are die-hard social conservatives and that tape of Cruz speaking about gay marriage didn't make him any friends in that circle.

Carson seems more doable....doable huh? :eusa_whistle:

Paul yesterday Santorum today....brings back this tune to mind.......

Rick Santorum suspends presidential campaign - Breitbart

Heard this morning he had canceled all future rallies/meetings etc and called a press conference for today....pretty easy to figure that out. so 4 total since Iowa vote came in. 3 republican 1 democrat. I didn't call Rand dropping until AFTER New Hampshire but I did call Santorum and Huckabee.

Rick Santorum was correct about something and he was mocked for it. He said that if the LGTB crowd was allowed to get married, then it would eventually lead to the end of Western Civilisation as we've known it for thousands of years.

Oh--like the Greeks and Romans? Wait a sec.....!

Forum List

Back