Santorum calls it quits.

Santorum lost me when he and his wife took their dead baby home from the hospital to spend the night with the family....that's just too weird. :eusa_shifty:

Santorum is the perfect example of a reasonably intelligent person run over by the religion bus.

Oh c'mon NYcarbineer......nobody is perfect!

Shall we start talking about Hillary The Beast now? as an example of....of.... well whatever comes to mind! :biggrin:

Santorum is the perfect example of a reasonably intelligent person run over by the religion bus.

Oh c'mon NYcarbinner......nobody is perfect!

Shall we start talking about Hillary The Beast now? as an example of....of.... well whatever comes to mind! :biggrin:

I don't support Hillary, except as the lesser of two evils. You're talking to the wrong person.

I don't support Hillary, except as the lesser of two evils. You're talking to the wrong person.

or talk about Colonel Sanders then?

Same thing. :dunno:

or talk about Colonel Sanders then?

Same thing. :dunno:

Bernie is competing. Santorum is adios. Comprendez?

Now he can go back to worshiping fetuses.
No surprise this comes from a disgusting liberal.
I wonder which candidate his dozens of supporters will back now? lol
Trump? Cruz? Carson? All are social conservatives I am leaning more towards Carson or Cruz.

I was sure that you didn't like Cruz? Maybe I was wrong?
I HATE Cruz I am saying I think Santorum will endorse Cruz or Carson I believe. I am a Trump fan.

Fiorina likely to be next followed by Christie or Kasich depending on who does better in New Hampshire.

I heard on the radio that if Kasich doesn't show well in NH, he's calling it quits too. Should make the future debates more interesting.

Santorum lost me when he and his wife took their dead baby home from the hospital to spend the night with the family....that's just too weird. :eusa_shifty:

Maybe, but Hillary has conversations with dead people and imagines people shooting at her when she gets off of planes.

Maybe, but Hillary has conversations with dead people and imagines people shooting at her when she gets off of planes.

Oh I know.....she's crazy as a outhouse rat.....Santorum....he's just a little strange and his time has come and gone. Rick needs to get a real job not dependent on the taxpayers.

Who?

Yeah, they're dropping like flies.

Is The Huckster still in? Or has he gone back to selling his phony cancer/diabetes cures to the faithful?

Claims Cruz planted the rumor online that he had dropped out. I can believe that. But I think I heard on the news that he is down in Florida.

can we assume that Jebby is next?
Jeb has threatened to hang in there until the convention.

I wonder if he will?

Rather like "dead man's shoes"...

Waiting for the husband to die, to make his move on the widow...

Not that it's gonna do him any good, at this juncture...

He's picked-up the stigma and stench of a Loser...

Stick a fork in him...

He's done.

Fiorina likely to be next followed by Christie or Kasich depending on who does better in New Hampshire.

I heard on the radio that if Kasich doesn't show well in NH, he's calling it quits too. Should make the future debates more interesting.
I heard that as well the pack is thinning quickly Jeb will be the last to go because he still has lots of money but his donors are likely to start heading to Rubio pretty soon if Carson doesn't do well is South Carolina he will probably drop after that.

Forum List

Back