Santorum calls it quits.

Who?

Yeah, they're dropping like flies.

Is The Huckster still in? Or has he gone back to selling his phony cancer/diabetes cures to the faithful?

Claims Cruz planted the rumor online that he had dropped out. I can believe that. But I think I heard on the news that he is down in Florida.

If by planting the rumor you mean quoting the CNN article then you'd be accurate.

Santorum just endorsed Rubio for president.

Who?

Yeah, they're dropping like flies.

Is The Huckster still in? Or has he gone back to selling his phony cancer/diabetes cures to the faithful?

Claims Cruz planted the rumor online that he had dropped out. I can believe that. But I think I heard on the news that he is down in Florida.

He did say he was going back to Florida and that was probably misconstrued by Cruz's people.

Santorum lost me when he and his wife took their dead baby home from the hospital to spend the night with the family....that's just too weird. :eusa_shifty:

Maybe, but Hillary has conversations with dead people and imagines people shooting at her when she gets off of planes.

Oh I know.....she's crazy as a outhouse rat.....Santorum....he's just a little strange and his time has come and gone. Rick needs to get a real job not dependent on the taxpayers.

He never had a chance anyway, I don't care how much praying he did. He kind of reminds me of the Brady father from the 70's show that went haywire.

Forum List

Back