Santa Fe Trail (youtube)

Disney is entertainment. But you have huge problems with that.
My comments upset you because they conflict with your political viewpoint.
You should be more consistent.

And one last point. We can learn a lot about history from novels and films. When I was a kid I learned that Cyter was a brave hero from watching films. Those films were bad history, just like this one.

Disney was a Satanist. Everything in his cartoons was about Satanism. Even his famous signature depicts it.
Toasted Mojo: The Magical World of Disney
Disney was grooming kids with his Satanism when he started with Mickey Mouse in 1928. He is reportedly related to members of the Illuminati. Disney was an evil man.

One of most education features in old films is the difference in mores and customs of the times that no longer exist. People in the 19th and first half of the 20th century had vastly different opinions on everything from fashion to religion to race to goverment to sex, to treatment of crime, etc.
A really powerful example of twisted history is A Man for all Seasons.. More is presented as well nigh a saint in his struggles witth Henry..

Having watched the film I took a lot of convincing that More was a flawed individual.

But that was done for dramatic effect and not for some propoganda purpose.

A really powerful example of twisted history is A Man for all Seasons.. More is presented as well nigh a saint in his struggles witth Henry..

Having watched the film I took a lot of convincing that More was a flawed individual.

But that was done for dramatic effect and not for some propoganda purpose.
I enjoyed A man For All Season but I have to wonder how well Paul Scofield's Moore matches up with the real Moore. I never saw the later version of the film.

Disney was a Satanist. Everything in his cartoons was about Satanism. Even his famous signature depicts it.
Toasted Mojo: The Magical World of Disney
Disney was grooming kids with his Satanism when he started with Mickey Mouse in 1928. He is reportedly related to members of the Illuminati. Disney was an evil man.
I met Walt Disney in 1950 when I was visiting my uncle in LA. He was a really nice guy and I didn't notice any horns. Walt was a very devoted Congregationalist Christian throughout his life.

Forum List

Back