Sandy Hook Parents Sue Alex Jones For Defamation...

lets see if people who followed jones threatened your life and called you for lying about your childs death.....i hope they take that fat fuck for all he has...and tn you are being a wee bit of an ass over this....imagine losing two babies at once...

lets see if people who followed jones threatened your life and called you for lying about your childs death.....i hope they take that fat fuck for all he has...and tn you are being a wee bit of an ass over this....imagine losing two babies at once...

those people are doing whatever they can to get money. I have no respect or sympathy for people like that.
These assholes are trying to sue a gun manufacturer FFS.

If I am not mistaken, Hiltery accused me of being a rapist and racist, as I was one of many Deplorables. Should the bitch be sued for her lies against the NORMAL U.S. citizen?

Fuck, Planned Parenthood kills 33,000 babies a month, what is 2 compared to that stat?

I just want to clarify i think alex is a lying asshole.

Let’s be real: the only reason you don’t like Jones is b/c he swindled you into buying a case of Chupacabra Mace.

These fuckers are looking for paydays however they can get them. Its pathetic.
Suing Remington? Suing some douchebag on the internet? Come on guys.. smh

"These fuckers"? What the fuck is wrong with you? These people had their children's bodies splattered on the walls of their classroom by an AR15. They started the Sandy Hook Promise to push for better legislation on illegal gun sales, mental health and background checks. And this fat fuck Alex Jones, whose OWN attorney told the court during Jones's divorce trial that Jones is nothing but an entertainer, should be allowed to defame and undermine SHP and them as individuals?
You're the biggest asshole on this site.

If I am not mistaken, Hiltery accused me of being a rapist and racist, as I was one of many Deplorables. Should the bitch be sued for her lies against the NORMAL U.S. citizen?

Fuck, Planned Parenthood kills 33,000 babies a month, what is 2 compared to that stat?
You are truly an asshole, and therefore deplorable. You cannot sue someone for telling the truth.

Why do you need our permission? If you believe that you have a lawsuit case, don't hesitate....don't be a snowflake. Sue.

The funny part for most of the a.h. who jump for joy on this.
1. they are sueing way past the STATUE OF LIMITATIONS ( Alex already won" LMFAO

2. Jones can prove he never said what theya re claming

3. THis is MSM BS LIES and wait until he sues back

once again those jumping for joy get to look like assholes AGAIN bhahaha

JONES NEVER SAID NOBODY DIES MSM PUSHED THAT PROPAGANDA TO KEEP THEIR IDIOTS IN THE IDIOT RING.

To me, anyone who tries to say that such horrors never happened needs to be kicked where it hurts. What's it to them in the first place if they don't personally know anyone who is impacted by any of them?

God bless you and the families of the Sandy Hook victims always!!!

Holly

The funny part for most of the a.h. who jump for joy on this.
1. they are sueing way past the STATUE OF LIMITATIONS ( Alex already won" LMFAO

2. Jones can prove he never said what theya re claming

3. THis is MSM BS LIES and wait until he sues back

once again those jumping for joy get to look like assholes AGAIN bhahaha

JONES NEVER SAID NOBODY DIES MSM PUSHED THAT PROPAGANDA TO KEEP THEIR IDIOTS IN THE IDIOT RING.

Wrong.
2017 is well within the statue of limitations.
Everything Jones said is on video, everywhere, especially on YouTube.
Obviously you're talking out of your ass.
Here's the link to the actual court document filed yesterday.
Pozner Original Petition File Stamped | Defamation | Alex Jones (Radio Host)

Idiots like you should have your computer/cell phone taken away.

These fuckers are looking for paydays however they can get them. Its pathetic.
Suing Remington? Suing some douchebag on the internet? Come on guys.. smh

"These fuckers"? What the fuck is wrong with you? These people had their children's bodies splattered on the walls of their classroom by an AR15. They started the Sandy Hook Promise to push for better legislation on illegal gun sales, mental health and background checks. And this fat fuck Alex Jones, whose OWN attorney told the court during Jones's divorce trial that Jones is nothing but an entertainer, should be allowed to defame and undermine SHP and them as individuals?
You're the biggest asshole on this site.
You think i give 2 shits what your retarded ass thinks?
Yes, they are money grabbing assholes. Being a victim of a horrible crime doesnt excuse you from being a douchebag.

Good for the parents, boo to Alex Jones.

Free speech is not unlimited: time to learn that.

Forum List

Back