Sanctuary states

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
I have no words to say how wrong it is to have sanctuary states that defy federal laws. How is it that federal law prohibits things like illegal immigration and reefer, but the liberal courts allow them to continue anyhow.

Of course, there are no sanctuary states that prohibit things like abortion or allow creation to be taught in schools, and there never will be.

As far as the lame Constitutional reasoning to allow this crap to continue, save it. I have no interest in your hypocrite reasoning. The Constitution and rule of law is 100% meaningless.

I also have no interest in the fact that justice Scalia sided with this sort of reasoning. Are there really any conservative justices on the Supreme Court? Was it not Justice Roberts who re-wrote Obamacare to change it into a tax so that it was half way Constitutional because Obama sold it as anything but a tax?

Sickening. About the only way any judgments are ever deemed "conservative" is when they empower corporate America, which is in large part is also left leaning as well. After all, how could the Prog scum raise funds to win elections every year without them. They are the culprits.

Last edited:
1. On the pot issue if you drink booze and believe herb is worst for you then I have to disagree with you and the federal government.

Too many die from legal stuff like booze while herb has medical benefits.

2. As for immigration policies and a state like California impeding the Federal Government, well I disagree with the state of California and believe they should comply with the Federal Government mandate or leave the union.

How would they like it if TN became a sanctuary state against institutional equality?

1. On the pot issue if you drink booze and believe herb is worst for you then I have to disagree with you and the federal government.

2. As for immigration policies and a state like California impeding the Federal Government, well I disagree with the state of California and believe they should comply with the Federal Government mandate or leave the union.

Did I say that reefer should be legal or not legal? No. Did I say illegal immigration should be legal or not legal? No. What I'm saying is they need to change the damned laws if they want it to say something else.

Why even write laws? Why not just do what activist judges feel like doing cuz that is what is going on right now.

How would they like it if TN became a sanctuary state against institutional equality?

The liberal courts are packed to splain to you how Unconstitutional that would be and how the others are not.

It reminds me of SCOTUS that splalined to the nation how the Dred Scott Decision was Constitutional.

Essentially you can splain anything away that you want if you want it bad enough. All that you need to do is appoint your stooges into power. At the time, the court was 5 to 4 in favor of the Southern states.

Did I say that reefer should be legal or not legal? No. Did I say illegal immigration should be legal or not legal? No. What I'm saying is they need to change the damned laws if they want it to say something else.

Why even write laws? Why not just do what activist judges feel like doing cuz that is what is going on right now.

Why?

To give themselves something to do and something you and I can bitch and moan about.

Why make a plant illegal unless to earn money from laws that make it illegal to posses, grow or smoke?

It is about money.

Why?

To give themselves something to do and something you and I can bitch and moan about.

Why make a plant illegal unless to earn money from laws that make it illegal to posses, grow or smoke?

It is about money.

Everything is about money dingleberry, and I know many ready to make a killing over legalizing reefer across the US.

Illegal immigration is also about money. It's all about slave labor. That really never changed.

And just like slavery of old and the Dred Scott Decision, the Constitution is powerless to stop them.

Why?

It is about money.

Everything is about money dingleberry, and I know many ready to make a killing over legalizing reefer across the US.

Illegal immigration is also about money. It's all about slave labor. That really never changed.

And just like slavery of old and the Dred Scott Decision, the Constitution is powerless to stop them.

Do me a favor if you want to flame then let do it or keep the insults to Progressive limp wrist whores.

Again it is about money like you agreed with. Many laws are just fucking stupid.

Personally I believe the Federal Government is too powerful and enforces it will on too many subjects that include pot, abortion, marriage and so on.

As for immigration legal or illegal and enforcing the law is Federal and States should comply but abortion, where a person take a piss or if you should be allow to smoke herb should be state issues with no Federal involvement.

Why?

It is about money.

Do me a favor if you want to flame then let do it or keep the insults to Progressive limp wrist whores.

Again it is about money like you agreed with. Many laws are just fucking stupid.

Personally I believe the Federal Government is too powerful and enforces it will on too many subjects that include pot, abortion, marriage and so on.

As for immigration legal or illegal and enforcing the law is Federal and States should comply but abortion, where a person take a piss or if you should be allow to smoke herb should be state issues with no Federal involvement.

Did I say that laws on illegal immigration are stupid? No, far from it. Just ask native American Indians how they feel about unfettered immigration.

Of course, short sided corporate greed does not give a damn.

In California the illegals grow weed in the Sequoia National Forest!

Why not just carry it across the open borders?

Really the money crop is steroids. More money is made from illegal steroid than other drugs.

I have no words to say how wrong it is to have sanctuary states that defy federal laws. How is it that federal law prohibits things like illegal immigration and reefer, but the liberal courts allow them to continue anyhow.

Of course, there are no sanctuary states that prohibit things like abortion or allow creation to be taught in schools, and there never will be.

As far as the lame Constitutional reasoning to allow this crap to continue, save it. I have no interest in your hypocrite reasoning. The Constitution and rule of law is 100% meaningless.

I also have no interest in the fact that justice Scalia sided with this sort of reasoning. Are there really any conservative justices on the Supreme Court? Was it not Justice Roberts who re-wrote Obamacare to change it into a tax so that it was half way Constitutional because Obama sold it as anything but a tax?

Sickening. About the only way any judgments are ever deemed "conservative" is when they empower corporate America, which is in large part is also left leaning as well. After all, how could the Prog scum raise funds to win elections every year without them. They are the culprits.

In my opinion, there are no Conservatives on SCOTUS. Every decision they have made over the last 30 years was Pro Business, and Pro Big Government, and rarely have they decided in the favor of Individual Liberties.

In my opinion, there are no Conservatives on SCOTUS. Every decision they have made over the last 30 years was Pro Business, and Pro Big Government, and rarely have they decided in the favor of Individual Liberties.
They sided with Hobby Lobby! Pissed of the limbs big time.

They sided with Hobby Lobby! Pissed of the limbs big time.

Right, they sided with a big corporation.

It's all about big government and big business that keep them all in power.

I feel sorry for conservatives that think that the appointment of Gorsuch might lead to an end of abortion , or even curb abortion in any way. Abortion is a billion dollar business. Nothing will stop them.

The whole Judicial Branch has become activist leading us to eventual anarchy. They don't even rule of the law anymore but often interpret it to suit their needs. This nonsense with Sanctuary Cities where officials choose to give rights to non-citizens at the expense of the people who actually pay their salaries is going to have to stop soon.

The whole Judicial Branch has become activist leading us to eventual anarchy. They don't even rule of the law anymore but often interpret it to suit their needs. This nonsense with Sanctuary Cities where officials choose to give rights to non-citizens at the expense of the people who actually pay their salaries is going to have to stop soon.

Why? Why do they need to do anything? It is YOU who need to listen to them, not the other way round.

You can't even vote for or against this perpetual Constitutional convention known as the US Supreme Court.

They are your masters.

If anarchy breaks out it is a plus. Then we will have a true police state.

Last edited:

Why?

It is about money.

Stop with the insults? You could make this a safe zone or sanctuary thread. Just make a few phone calls, I'm sure there is a District judge in San Fran that can help you out.

The Federal government is too powerful to enforce too many laws? The US federal government passes about 40,000 new laws and regulations every year. Are you saying they are over extending their reach? Surely not!

No, you just have pet issues that you favor and ignore the others. Be honest, the Federal government is not powerful enough, is it? I still have the freedom to speak out against it and God only knows they need 100% control of our health care as well, right?

Forum List

Back