Paul Ryan unleashed. New house budget restricts ALL funding for Border wall

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
PAUL RYAN UNLEASHED=> New House Budget RESTRICTS ANY AND ALL FUNDING of Trump Border Wall
Paul Ryan’s new budget bill will fund:

** Planned Parenthood
** Central American illegal immigrant centers
** Domestic spending will increase
** No cuts in funding to EPA despite Trump’s promises
** Continue payment on Obamacare subsidies
** No funding cuts to sanctuary cities

But the House budget includes language that FORBIDS the President of the United States of building a border wall with Mexico.

And this clown is supposedly a REPUBLICAN!? Nothing but a goddamn traitor.Trump needs to wake the hell up!

PAUL RYAN UNLEASHED=> New House Budget RESTRICTS ANY AND ALL FUNDING of Trump Border Wall

** Planned Parenthood

But the House budget includes language that FORBIDS the President of the United States of building a border wall with Mexico.

And this clown is supposedly a REPUBLICAN!? Nothing but a goddamn traitor.Trump needs to wake the hell up!
LOL. I always knew I liked that guy.

politicians pick up on the most popular issues with voters, and run with them because the want to keep their job ..

the issues important with fringe groups can go hug a nut along with the fringe groups.

tell you anything ?

** Planned Parenthood

Funds baby murder,funds illegal immigrant centers,funds cities breaking the law....course an Anti American like you would love him. Thank goodness this piece of shit is a congressman not a senator because he is back up for reelection next year...I hope the guy that ran against him last time can beat him this time.

** Planned Parenthood

Finally, a hint of sanity coming out of Washington.

How is trump still asleep after all the fucking he is taking? Micropenises?

** Planned Parenthood

How many American citizens can illegals rape before you give a shit about border security? There were 6,000 illegal sex crimes in Texas alone since 2011.

** Planned Parenthood

Funds baby murder,funds illegal immigrant centers,funds cities breaking the law....course an Anti American like you would love him. Thank goodness this piece of shit is a congressman not a senator because he is back up for reelection next year...I hope the guy that ran against him last time can beat him this time.

You best be smilin when you said that.....

tumblr_mao5e4DJLm1qzl2xuo4_1280.jpg

These dumb ass idiot liberals, they think they are doing illegals a favor defending them. Guess how many illegal women are forced into prostitution as soon as they cross our border? Yeah a bunch of them, thanks libs. /sarcasm

** Planned Parenthood

Guess liberalism really is a mental disease. Who else in the world could claim baby murder and funding outlaw cities breaking the law as sanity!?

** Planned Parenthood

Guess liberalism really is a mental disease. Who else in the world could claim baby murder and funding outlaw cities breaking the law as sanity!?

BREAKING;

just because you dont agree with pos fringe groups doesn't mean you're a Liberal.

(glad I could help)

** Planned Parenthood

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

** Planned Parenthood

How many American citizens can illegals rape before you give a shit about border security? There were 6,000 illegal sex crimes in Texas alone since 2011.

How many illegals are in this country?
How many rapes are they responsible for?
How many rapes are done by American citizens?

If I'm going to give a shit because I'm supposed to be scared shitless I'd at least like some idea of how bad this shit is.

Other than that...ya know...there are better ways than "walls" to improve border security, particularly in the tech field. Walls are an uber expensive "feel good" measure that do more harm than good.

** Planned Parenthood

If I'm going to give a shit because I'm supposed to be scared shitless I'd at least like some idea of how bad this shit is.

Other than that...ya know...there are better ways than "walls" to improve border security, particularly in the tech field. Walls are an uber expensive "feel good" measure that do more harm than good.
I dont think it does any harm, but it only goes after an effect and not a cause. Which is insane.
If we actually fixed the shit we wouldn't need one. If they didn't have incentive, we wouldn't have illegals.

** Planned Parenthood

I dont think it does any harm, but it only goes after an effect and not a cause. Which is insane.
If we actually fixed the shit we wouldn't need one. If they didn't have incentive, we wouldn't have illegals.

immigration to America to make a better life is the reason you are here ... theres your incentive

** Planned Parenthood

immigration to America to make a better life is the reason you are here ... theres your incentive
That's incentive to come here legally.

so enforce the laws on the books and quit carping about a 30 billion dollar wall.

so enforce the laws on the books and quit carping about a 30 billion dollar wall.
Did you not read the post you responded to? Good grief

On Anthony Bourdain the other night, he said 1 in 10 Angelinos (Los Angeles residents) are undocumented. They do the jobs we don't want. Feds can deport them all, but we'll have to make adjustments to get some of them back legally to do those jobs. No wonder California is in a panic. Imagine the economic and social havoc of losing 1/10 of your population, and most of your agricultural workers.
I don't uphold it; I just see the reality of the situation. It would be better to let undocumented people with no serious criminal history get green cards and stay here legally. Do that in conjunction with better border security and a crack down on employers hiring illegals (they MUST know who they are if they know how many undocumented folks are here and what jobs they do) and our problem will be under control.

Forum List

Back