Sanctions on Iran to cost Boeing and Airbus 20 billion each AND

It was not a treaty, and since you do not know that, I am laughing at you
Then what was it?

It was a deal worked out between 6 nations and Iran to curb Iran's nuclear weapons program.
/----/ The deal was never ratified by the Senate as required by the Constitution so it was 5 countries and Obozo's promise. And Iran never signed it.

The deal did not need to be ratified by the Senate, that is what made it a deal and not a treaty.

The deal did not need to be ratified by the Senate, that is what made it a deal and not a treaty.
Why not? I'll tell you why not...because Obama wanted a legacy not a nuke deal and he knew the house and the senate were not on board with the whatever it is...treaty or deal or a BS scrap of worthless paper....the people didn't want it but just like with Obamacare he crammed it right on through...

There is a difference between a deal and a treaty, that is why there are two seperate words. If they meant exactly the same thing, there would be no need for two seperate words.

Hey gg... Have someone help you look up the word synonym ok? It will help you expand your horizons and maybe help your golf game...
Oh by the way, I most generally don't correct spelling because of mistakes... You have misspelled separate twice in consecutive sentences... Just sayin...

I do not need to do so, I understand what the term means, you clearly do not.

"Frozen" and "ice-cold" are synonyms, do you think they mean the exact same thing?

Let me give you an example...

I like my beer ice cold, but I do not like it frozen...

see how that works? Two words with similar meanings but not exactly the same meanings. Sort of like "deal" and "treaty".

I hope that helps. I do not normally take my time to educate adults on the internet, seems a waste of time but since you were so nice to correct my spelling I thought I would return the favor.

It was not a treaty, and since you do not know that, I am laughing at you
Then what was it?

It was a deal worked out between 6 nations and Iran to curb Iran's nuclear weapons program.
/----/ The deal was never ratified by the Senate as required by the Constitution so it was 5 countries and Obozo's promise. And Iran never signed it.

Perhaps you might want to look up the term "executive agreement", it is a term that explains the Iran deal.

It is also a very common practice, more than 18,000 of them have been completed in the history of the country.

Just the Facts: Treaty vs. Executive Agreement - No Labels

Perhaps you might want to look up the term "executive agreement", it is a term that explains the Iran deal.

It is also a very common practice, more than 18,000 of them have been completed in the history of the country.
Gator its a BS deal...it was shoved through without giving anyone a chance to read it...we didn't find out Iran didn't sign it until a week ago...what the hell is up with that? why was that not reported...the truth is a lot of people are getting rich from it that is why they are so pissed off that Trump pulled it...

Sanctions on Iran Cost Boeing, Airbus About $20 Billion Each

Big round of applause for President Zionist Puppet he just cost Americans 100k jobs!

When it announced the Iran Air deal, Boeing said such an order would support 100,000 U.S. jobs. That same month, Boeing's rival Airbus announced a deal to sell 100 planes to Iran Air. A list of Airbus' orders through the end of April included more than 100 planes on order for Iran Air and Iran Aseman Airlines. Airbus did not immediately respond to a request for comment."

Boeing may lose $20 billion in aircraft deals as Trump to pull US out of Iran nuclear pact

Meh. I don't give a shit about Boeing.

Gator its a BS deal...it was shoved through without giving anyone a chance to read it...we didn't find out Iran didn't sign it until a week ago...what the hell is up with that? why was that not reported...the truth is a lot of people are getting rich from it that is why they are so pissed off that Trump pulled it...

The Iran deal was all about Obama scoring a win for his otherwise accomplished nothing presidency. Iran still hates our guts and wants to kill us, that has not changed.

That may well be, but what do you base that on? Have you read the deal?

Trump pulled out of it because Obama did it, no other reason. You and I both know that had Obama cured cancer, Trump would try and un-cure it just because Obama was the one that did it.

And now what, what will now keep Iran from finishing their nukes? Or could it be that those in charge want them to finish it so that there is a reason to attack. Bibi's speech was a mirror image of the Colin Powell speech from before the Iraq war.

Trump pulled out of it because Obama did it, no other reason. You and I both know that had Obama cured cancer, Trump would try and un-cure it just because Obama was the one that did it.

And now what, what will now keep Iran from finishing their nukes? Or could it be that those in charge want them to finish it so that there is a reason to attack. Bibi's speech was a mirror image of the Colin Powell speech from before the Iraq war
I wish I could of read it before it was implemented....Trust me...when people get this bent its because of money...I think you are smart enough to know that...look at their over the top response to pulling back a deal that was never signed...

And now what, what will now keep Iran from finishing their nukes? Or could it be that those in charge want them to finish it so that there is a reason to attack. Bibi's speech was a mirror image of the Colin Powell speech from before the Iraq war.

Did you get hit in the head with a golf ball? Please seek medical help... You're not making any sense...

And now what, what will now keep Iran from finishing their nukes? Or could it be that those in charge want them to finish it so that there is a reason to attack. Bibi's speech was a mirror image of the Colin Powell speech from before the Iraq war
I wish I could of read it before it was implemented....Trust me...when people get this bent its because of money...I think you are smart enough to know that...look at their over the top response to pulling back a deal that was never signed...

That is just it, all anyone knows about the deal is what their side has told them. You are the right have been told it was from the devil, those on the left were told it was handed down from Moses himself.

All I know about it is the other 5 signees that were a part of it thought it was going ok. And I find them more reliable than than either the left or the right in this country.

Did you get hit in the head with a golf ball? Please seek medical help... You're not making any sense...

Which of my words confused you? Were they too big for you? Do I need to type slower?

So we should back a regime like Iran for a few jobs......holy shit.....the self righteous left is now turning practical....except it's on the wrong issue.....just like you guys......you guys couldn't hit water from a boat.

How is Iran any different than the scum dictator lead countries we deal with all the time?
They don't go around chanting the liberals favorite phrase, "Death to America".

So we should back a regime like Iran for a few jobs......holy shit.....the self righteous left is now turning practical....except it's on the wrong issue.....just like you guys......you guys couldn't hit water from a boat.

If we try to reinstate sanctions all by our lonesome selves, it won't really hurt Iran that much - they'll just buy from other countries.

It'll only hurt American companies.

Wrong again, dumbass......the Frogs are contemplating cancelling a big natural gas contract to avoid pissing off Trump. He will sanction any country we catch trading with your beloved ragheads. Once again your hatred for Trump overshadows you giving crap about our Nation's welfare.

That is just it, all anyone knows about the deal is what their side has told them. You are the right have been told it was from the devil, those on the left were told it was handed down from Moses himself.

All I know about it is the other 5 signees that were a part of it thought it was going ok. And I find them more reliable than than either the left or the right in this country.
I do know Kerry wouldn't walk away from the table no matter what...and every time he sat down for a new day of hashing it out Iran had a new demand...and it was excepted each and every time....That is not good...That is not leadership...its groveling....

If we try to reinstate sanctions all by our lonesome selves, it won't really hurt Iran that much - they'll just buy from other countries.

It'll only hurt American companies.

Wrong again, dumbass......the Frogs are contemplating cancelling a big natural gas contract to avoid pissing off Trump. He will sanction any country we catch trading with your beloved ragheads. Once again your hatred for Trump overshadows you giving crap about our Nation's welfare.
I think these people aren't familiar with people who make things happen....they are used to the lead from behind Obama types.

All I know about it is the other 5 signees that were a part of it thought it was going ok. And I find them more reliable than than either the left or the right in this country

If you can't trust your Government why are you even here?

Which part of the Govt should I trust? One part said that Iran was complying with the deal and another part said that it was not. Keeping in mind this is the same government that told us that Iraq was an imminent threat and had to be dealt with so we invaded a sovereign nation that was no threat to us at all.

Not to mention that is a heck of a statement for someone to make on this forum, there are a dozen threads a day talking about how we cannot trust one part or another of our government.

But, in a nutshell, I do not trust the government all that much when it comes to such matters. Trump has made it his mission to erase everything that Obama did (well except ObamaCare which he cannot seem to get rid of). I do honestly think that if we have 100% proof that Iran was complying with every single bit of the agreement that Trump would have pulled out anyhow, that is what he does.

Forum List

Back